剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
为你的传承写开场白吧
Writing the opening line to your legacy.
那么…
So then...
会是什么呢
what'll it be?
我不想这么说 但我想这条路已经走到尽头了
I hate to say it, but I think this is the end of the road.
我们又在这个地方待到打烊了
We closed this place down. Again.
盖南斜这半小时都没正眼看过我们
Guinan's been giving us the side eye for the last half an hour.
那是因为某人喝空了 这酒吧的所有血酒存货 医生
That's because a certain someone has drained the bar of bloodwine, Doctor.
-我们来点音乐吧 -不要
- Thank you. Let's have some music. - No!
拜托 武夫 你的声音最好听了
- Oh, come on, Worf, you have the most adorable voice.
-再来一杯西梅汁吧 -也许今天该到此为止了
Have another glass of prune juice. Perhaps it is time to call it a night.
我早上还有个穆加图冥想的讲座
I have a lecture on Mugato meditation in the morning.
-就这么放过他了 -也许我们该走了
Too easy? Actually, perhaps we should go.
我和威尔还有很多工作要做
Will and I have got a lot of work to do.
组织一次疯狂的度假可真累人
It's exhausting, organizing a whirlwind vacation.
我们还在卡菲尔普里姆和奥兰多的 发光海滩之间徘徊不决
We're torn between the luminescent beaches of Kaphar Prime and Orlando.
左右为难啊
Mm, tough choice.
好了 最后一杯是吧
All right, one final toast, huh?
百科 你来敬吧
Data? - This one's yours. - Oh.
有一位金星来的年轻女士…
There was a young lady from Venus...
-百科 -百科
Data!
我一直想讲完这笑话来着
I always wanted to finish that.
事实上 我认为这份荣誉属于你 舰长
Actually, I believe the honor belongs to you, Captain.
让卢克 讲两句
Ah. Jean-Luc? A toast?
世事如潮
"There is a tide "in the affairs of men
乘潮而下 就会有好运气
"which taken at the flood, "leads on to fortune.
忽略了这一点
"Omitted,
他们生命中的所有旅程 都将被束缚在浅滩和苦难中
"all the voyage of their life is bound "in shallows and in miseries.
我们现在漂浮在这样一片汪♥洋♥大海上
"On such a full sea "are we now afloat.
我们必须顺应潮流
"And we must take "the current where it serves
否则就会失去冒险的机会
or lose our ventures."”
-说得好 -说得好 -干杯 -干杯
Hear, hear. Cheers.
我们很感激能和你一起弄潮
We're grateful to have ridden the tide with you.
-说得好 -说得好
Hear, hear. Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯 -干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
为了这个目标…
And, to that end...
太棒了
Oh... Yes!
太棒了
Yes!
-没问题 来几局吧 -好 是的 我们开始吧 -玩起来
Absolutely. Couple of hands, right? Yes, please. Here we go. Let's play.
让卢克什么都没有
Nothing from Jean-Luc.
顾问拿到了王后
Queen for the counselor.
-王后归女士 -三
- Lady for the lady. - Tre.
黑桃九 医生也是三
Nine of spades, another tre for the doctor.
好 二十五
Okay, uh, 25.
-好的 -他信了
Oh. Okay. Ooh.
-出个对子 -我看看 我懂你意思了…
- Uh-oh. - He believes-he believes he could have a pair. I see you, I see you.
-跟注 -我弃牌
I fold. I'm out.
-武夫 -我弃牌 行吗
- Worf? - I fold. Okay?
-不会吧 -才两张牌
- Seriously? With two cards?
对 我…我会…
Yeah. I... I'm gonna... Oh! Oh!
他全押了…
He's all in.
-是吗 好吧 好 -哇 好吧
Wow. Okay. Right.
好家伙
Ay-yai-yai.
我跟你 这是你的
I call you. That's for you.
-让我看看… -好了
- Let me see, let me see. - Here we go. Oh.
希望你走运 让卢克
Hope you're feeling lucky, Jean-Luc.
你知道吗 威尔 我开始相信 星星总是对我有利
You know, Will, I've come to believe that the stars have always been in my favor.
停
Oh! Stop.
-哎哟 干得漂亮 -抱歉了
- Ouch. Well done. - Aw. Excuse me.
不错啊
Here we go. All right.
-好 -我要两个 现在我们知道谁请客了
I'll take two. I think we know who's paying.
好 我们现在玩六张牌吧
All right, let's play Risa six cards.
都可以啊
Whatever that is.
好 开始
All right, here we go.
根据吉恩罗登贝瑞的 《星际迷航 下一代》所创
尼科尔斯少校 请到星际制图室报到
梅特里兹中校 请向工程部报告
看看你
Well, look at you.
跟你♥爸♥真是一个模子印出来的
A chip off the old block.
Q 对吗
Q, is that right?
名字简单 本性复杂
Simple name. For a complicated being.
我父亲跟我说过你所有的事
My father told me all about you.
我以为你死了
- I thought you were dead. - Oh.
我本来还希望 下一代人的思考方式别这么线性来着
And here I was hoping the next generation wouldn't think so linearly.
年轻的凡人 你还有很长的路要走
Young mortal, you have much ahead of you.
你告诉我父亲人类的审判已经结束了
You told my father that humanity's trial was over.
没错 那是对他而言
It is. For him.
但我今天来这里是因为你
But I'm here today because of you.
你看 你的审判 杰克…
You see, yours, Jack...
才刚刚开始
has just begun.
Captioning sponsored by CBS
Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH access.wgbh.org
《星际迷航》原创主题曲作者 亚历山大卡雷奇
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表