剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
确定它的位置 然后摧毁
Locate it and destroy it.
这便会切断与同化舰队的联♥系♥
That will sever the connection to the assimilated fleet.
结束这一切
Put an end to all of this.
没错 但要确定位置谈何容易
Yeah, but locating it is gonna be tough.
那个信标太过强大 干扰了我们的传感器阵列
That beacon is so powerful it's scrambling our sensor arrays.
我想找到它的唯一方法就是传送过去
The-the only way to find it is to beam down there,
直接进入它的系统
access its systems directly.
杰克怎么样 有生命迹象吗
What about Jack-- any life signs?
我一直在找 只有这些收获
I've been looking. This is all I'm getting.
电脑 隔离模拟人类神经频率的
Computer, isolate life sign energy signatures
生命信♥号♥♥和能量信♥号♥♥
that mimic human neural frequencies.
电疗模式已定位
Electropathic pattern located.
电疗模式
那里
There.
它移♥动♥得很快 但那是人类的脑电波 不是博格的
It is moving so fast, but that's a human brain wave, not Borg.
也许我能借此缩小杰克的位置范围
Maybe I can somehow use that to narrow down Jack's location.
你得去那里
You're going down there.
我需要你带我找到他
I need you to lead me to him.
你带他走了这么远
You brought him this far.
让我带他回家吧
Let me bring him home.
你不能一个人去
You're not going alone.
我要来个三人行
And I will make it a threesome.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you even hear yourself?
舰长 你知道我有对付博格的经验
Captain, you know I have experience with the Borg.
-我应该去 -百科先生 我们这里需要你
I should go. Mr. Data, we need you here.
立方体接下来会做什么谁也不得而知
There's no telling what the cube is going to do next.
-但是舰长… -相信我 百科
Bu-But Captain... Believe me, Data.
没有人比我更想手刃仇敌
No one wants to tear them limb from limb more than I do,
但现在 我们需要利用一切可能的优势
but right now we need every advantage we can get,
这意味着你得留在这艘船上
and that means having you on this ship.
那好吧 大副 武夫先生
Very well. Number One, Mr. Worf,
登上立方体后 确定信标位置
once aboard the cube, locate the beacon
然后将坐标传回企业号♥
and transmit its coordinates back to the Enterprise.
拉芙吉先生 你负责舰桥
Mr. La Forge. You have the bridge.
是 长官
- Aye, sir.
和你们一起服役是我的荣幸
It's been an honor serving with you all.
没动静
No movement.
没声音
No sound.
这么大的立方体 应该有上千架无人机和军队
A cube this size, there should be thousands of drones, armies.
奇怪的是 你似乎对自己没有寡不敌众很失望
You appear to be oddly disappointed you're not outnumbered.
是啊 我还从没遇到过表面太过安静
- Yeah, well, I've never found myself in a... "too-quiet" situation
却没以一场惊喜收场的情形
that ended with a pleasant surprise.
如果你想把狼挡在外面 就不能敞开大门
You don't leave the doors open if you want to keep the wolves out.
似乎已经死亡
Appears to be deceased.
坏死组织正在被分解
The necrotic tissue is being cannibalized,
是吞噬
consumed.
但意欲维持什么
But to sustain what?
或者谁
Or whom.
这地方是个坟墓
This place is a tomb.
这就解释了为什么几乎没有任何生物信♥号♥♥
Which explains the almost complete lack of bio-signs.
在没有军队的情况下 除了组建另一支 他们还能做什么
In the absence of one army, what else would they do but raise another?
掳掠我们的
Ours.
克拉夏呼叫皮卡德
Crusher to Picard.
杰克的生物信♥号♥♥从你下面一层的密室发出
Jack's bio-signs are emanating from a chamber one level below you.
经过单矩阵数组 在传送器平台下面
Past the Unimatrix array, below the transporter platform.
你怎么可能知道
How could you possibly know that?
根据我们掌握的信息
Given what we've learned,
你身体的某个部分
it's entirely plausible that some piece of you,
某个很小的部分 完全有可能与蜂巢相容
some small part remains compatible with the hive.
所以我知道我们是时候
Which is how I know that the time has come
分道扬镳了
for us to part ways.
我不能再当你们的舰长了
I can no longer be your captain.
我现在得当个父亲
I now have to be... a father.
去找信标吧
Go find the beacon.
威尔 谢谢你
Will, thank you.
我…
I...
这对我很重要
It means so much to me.
你知道我懂
You know that I know.
一直都懂
Always.
武夫先生…
Mr. Worf...
克林贡人有两种措辞从来不会使用
There are two turns of phrase a Klingon never admits to knowing.
失败…
Defeat...
和告别
...and farewell.
我们该走了
We should be going.
贝弗莉 带我去找我们的儿子
Beverly. Lead me to our son.
我可以把你带到下一层 但在那之后 干扰会增强
I can lead you to the next level, but after that, the interference increases,
我无法进一步明确杰克的具体♥位♥置了
and I'm unable to be more specific with Jack's location.
让卢克 我…
Jean-Luc, I...
贝弗莉…
Beverly,
你一开始就想到了杰克
you thought of Jack from the beginning,
保护他免受危险
shielding him from danger.
这一切你都做得很对
You did everything right.
让卢克
Jean-Luc? Jean-Luc?
贝弗莉
Beverly.
能听到吗
You can... me.
贝弗莉 能听到吗
Beverly? Do you read me?
杰克
Jack?
星际联邦的各个世界 请听我们一言
To the worlds of the Federation, hear us.
你们在生物学和技术上的独特之处
Your biological and technological distinctiveness
将对整体做出贡献
will contribute to the whole.
你们的文化将不断发展 为未来服务
Your cultures will evolve to serve the future.
和平与繁荣将在整个银河系遍地开花
Peace and prosperity will spread across the galaxy.
你们会被同化
You will be assimilated.
会生活在一个没有恐惧的宇宙中
You will exist in a universe without fear,
一个没有损失的宇宙
a universe without loss,
坚不可摧 完美无缺
unbroken, perfect.
那些弊病已经成为过去
Those diseases are of the past.
杰克 你听到我说话吗
- Jack? You hear me? - Concentrate
在下达此命令时集中全部火力
all firepower. Command.
-“开火” -杰克 我在这里 我是来带你…
- Fire, Fire, fire. Yeah. - Jack, I'm here. I'm here to take you...
回家的
Home.
他就在家
He is home.
你就在家
You... are home.
终于
At last,
洛丘特回到了他真正的家
Locutus has returned... to his true family,
回到了他的集♥合♥体
to his Collective,
回到了我身边
to me.
星际舰队注册号♥1701D
中校
Commander.
在博格魔方…附近有一艘联邦飞船
There's a Federation ship near a... a Borg cube.
银河级 注册编号♥ NCC1701D
Galaxy class, registry number NCC-1701-D.
企业号♥
The Enterprise.
是皮卡德 他们在和博格交战
It's Picard. They're engaging the Borg.
企业号♥D 也太古老了吧
Enterprise D? What's left of that thing is ancient.
它没有接入新系统
It's not tied to the new system, which means
也就是说它无法像我们一样被控制
it can't be controlled like the rest of us.
我们也要想办法做到这一点
All right, we need to find a way to do the same.
他们在设法关闭集♥合♥体系统
If they're making a play to shut down the Collective system,
我们得尽量为他们争取动手时间
we've got to buy as much time as we can for 'em to do it.
那我们怎样才能摆脱自动化
So how can we break from the automation?
舰队编队使用的是一种视距传播
Fleet Formation is using a kind of line-of-sight propagation.
也就是说…
In other words...
如果他们看不见我们 就控制不了我们
If they can't see us, they can't control us.
我这就去办
- On it. -
战术 上传整个舰队的所有前缀码
Tactical, upload every prefix code we have for the entire fleet.
-突破他们的防护罩 -正在上传和传输
- Scramble their shields. - Uploading and transmitting now.
我们隐形的时候不能开火 所以动作要快
We can't fire while cloaked, so we'll have to do this fast.
我们 对抗整个舰队
Us? Against the entire fleet?
我不是要你们白白牺牲生命
I'm not asking you to give your lives for nothing.
我是要你们为以下事情而战
I'm asking you to fight for what's below.
你们的家庭和孩子
Your families, your children.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表