剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
There are many of myself inside Daystrom Android M-5-10,
但目前来说
but, currently,
有一个人对你说话的声音 比其他人都要兴奋许多
one voice speaks to you more... more fondly than the others.
窃盗发生的夜晚 有东西被拿走了
The evening of the robbery, something was taken.
比穿隧武器更危险的东西
Something more deadly than a portal weapon.
我们相信你亲眼见到了这个事件
We believe that you witnessed that event.
你能证实吗
Can you confirm?
我能证实吗 我能证…
Can I confirm? Can I con--
-他是不是故障了 -我不知道
- Is he malfunctioning? - I don't know.
记忆资料显示了变形人的主要目的
Memory records indicate what appears to be the Changelings' main objective.
继续说
Go on.
工作清单上列出了失窃物品
The project manifest lists the missing item.
百科 你能告诉我们 被窃的是什么东西吗
Data, can you tell us what was stolen?
尚路克毕凯
Jean-Luc Picard.
百科 没错 我就在这里 我重复 你能告诉我们被窃的是什么东西吗
Yes, Data, I'm here. I repeat, can you tell us what was stolen?
尚路克毕凯…
Jean-Luc Picard. Jean-Luc Picard.
查阅清单…尚路克毕凯
Manifest inquiry. Jean-Luc Picard.
有重设按钮吗
- - Is there a reset switch?
我是知识
I'm Lore.
我是B4
I am B-4.
我是宋
I am Soong.
不 我还代表更多人
No, I am more.
百科 你必须要跟我们说 从实验室被窃走的东西
Data, it is vital that you tell us what was taken from the lab.
这是什么
What is this?
是变形人从戴斯壮偷走的东西
It is what the Changelings stole from Daystrom.
是尚路克毕凯的…
Human remains.
人类遗骸
Jean-Luc Picard.
你得跟我们说毕凯 和他儿子克拉希尔的所在地
You will tell us the location of Picard and the Crusher boy.
我才不说
Like hell I will.
嗨
Hi.
看看这一个
Oh, look at this one.
他们给你灌了多少恶心黏液
How much of that goo shit did they pour into you?
你真的认为我忠心耿耿35年后
You really think after 35 years of loyalty
会为了你背叛我的朋友吗
that I'm gonna betray my friends for you?
瑞克舰长 不 不是为了我
No, Captain Riker, not for me.
威尔
Oh, Will.
Captioning sponsored by CBS
Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH access.wgbh.org
根据金罗登贝瑞的《银河飞龙》改编
原始《星际迷航记》主题曲 由亚历山大卡里奇制♥作♥
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表