剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
Stars in the same galaxy, but light-years between us.
你绝对是你父亲的儿子
Oh, you are definitely your father's son.
他也会把自己的观察说得很有诗意
He, too, has a knack for the, um, poetic drive-by observation.
有时候很讨厌
Can be very annoying.
但也能让一个人觉得被重视
But it can also make a person feel seen.
对 我得说
Yeah, well, I can't say
某人也一样有时令人讨厌 有时又令人钦佩
being equal parts irritating and endearing isn't entirely unfamiliar.
那一艘是什么船 是…是克林贡的猛禽号♥吗
Ah. What's that one? Is that a... Is that a Klingon Bird-of-Prey?
是皇家海军赏金号♥ 从旧金山湾的底部打捞上来的
The HMS Bounty, pulled from the bottom of the San Francisco Bay.
对 是鲸鱼的故事
Yeah, right. The whole whale thing.
据说他们之前怎样都找不到它
Story goes they had a hell of a time finding it.
它消失了
It disappeared.
因为隐形装置被重新启动
Because the cloaking device had reactivated.
他不是想伤害我们
He wasn't trying to hurt us.
他是想沟通
He was trying to communicate.
他想跟我们说话 他认识我们
He was reaching out to us. He recognized us.
我以为百科已经死两次了
I thought Data died. Twice.
没错
He did.
这个人不会是我们的百科
This cannot be our Data. He appears to be
他感觉像某种混合体 人造人和生化人的整合
some kind of hybrid-- synthetic with android interface.
类神经网路34号♥监视器
但也可能是他
But it could be him.
百科把自己的一切都复♥制♥到B4上
Data copied everything he was onto B-4.
他的记忆 个性和思想
His memory, personality. His mind.
直到现在都无法修复
And up to now it's been unrecoverable.
但自从人造人的禁令被撤销后 没有事情是不可能的
But since the ban on synths has been lifted, nothing's impossible.
看样子在宋离开人世后
Looks like after Soong passed,
星际舰队接收了大多他未完成的工作
Starfleet co-opted most of his unfinished work.
他们对你有感知的人工智能朋友很感兴趣
Hmm. They took a keen interest in your sentient AI friend here.
等等 那是什么
Hold on. What's that?
亚坦宋
Altan Soong.
我把我的人造人躯体送给毕凯前
Before I gifted Picard my golem...
我的目的是想长生不老
...my intention was to live beyond my years.
让自己成为一个了不起的传承
To become my own legacy.
现在当我来到垂暮之年
Now I see, in my final days,
我才发现那不只是可悲的人性
that wasn't just poor humanity,
而是不良的科学
it was poor science.
因为演化并不是为了保存
Because evolution is not an act of preservation.
而是增加
It's addition.
希妮 她是比较难搞的一个
Sidney, she was the hard one.
很固执
Just... stubborn.
老实说 她大概是遗传到我了
In truth, she probably got it from me.
你总是希望他们能遗传到你最棒的特质
You always want to impart the best aspects of yourself to them.
我最近才被提醒我们无法控制遗传因子
I've recently been reminded that we are not in control of what we pass on.
除了力量 睿智和天分
Strengths, wisdom, talent,
也有缺陷…
and also flaws.
弱点…
Weaknesses.
和我们过去造的孽
Sins of our past.
这个新的人造人带有一点拉尔
Into this new golem will go a bit of Lal,
一点B4和知识的特质
B-4... of Lore.
当然大部分都是百科
And, of course, a great deal of Data...
这次结合了智慧与纯粹的人类晚年美学
this time with the wisdom and true human aesthetic of age.
希望最终 某个东西…
With the hope that in totality,
或某个人会成为我们之中最棒的典范
something-- someone-- will rise to be the best of us.
最后日志结束
看样子亚坦宋在死前并没有完成这项工程
It appears Altan Soong died before he was able to complete the project.
整合的计划失败了
The integration effort failed.
这个躯体的所有个性依然相互冲突
All the personalities remain at odds inside this vessel.
当我想到在企业号♥的种种过往
I think back on those days on the Enterprise,
和我们不顾一切地往危险冲
all the danger we rushed into.
我从不担心自己的性命安危
I never feared for my life.
但我很担心她的安危
Not the way I fear for hers.
尚路克 我想帮助你
Jean-Luc, I want to help you.
但我帮你就保护不了她们
But I can't help you and protect them.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是说真的
I really am.
我们要离开了
We're leaving.
你父亲无法帮我们 我必须尊重他的决定
Your father can't help us, and I must respect his wishes.
不过他想跟你说话
However, he wants to speak with you.
为什么不帮我们
Why won't you help us?
希妮 坐下
Sidney, sit down.
尚路克和我达成一个协议
Now, Jean-Luc and I have come to an agreement.
你要跟我一起待在博物馆
You are going to stay here at the museum with me,
他愿意作证说你是在非自愿下参与行动
and he is willing to say that you were an unwilling participant.
但那不是真的
- - But it's not true.
希妮 这是唯一的办法
Sid, this is the way it has to be.
爸爸 整个银河系都有危险
The galaxy is at stake here, Dad.
我看过跟我长得一样的尸体
I've seen a corpse that looked just like me.
我知道这些变形人的能耐
I know what these Changelings are capable of.
-我们必须让星际舰队解决此事 -我就是星际舰队
- We need to leave that to Starfleet. - I am Starfleet!
我要你为我们想想
I need you to be thinking about us.
我从小听着你的冒险长大
I grew up listening to your adventures.
你跟毕凯总是为不公而战
All the times you and Picard stood up for what was right.
那是过去的事情了
- It was a different time. - No!
不 是你跟我才不同
It is you and I that are different.
我不是亚兰达雅
I'm not Alandra.
我没有跟你一样成为工程师
I'm not an engineer like you.
你会建造了不起的东西 但是我 我只想开它们飞行
You built amazing things, but me, I just wanted to fly them.
你认为那是我在叛逆
You took that as me rejecting you,
但我一直认为那让我们更靠近彼此
but I always thought it brought us closer together.
若你愿意相信我 你就会帮忙
You would believe in this if you believed in me.
希妮…
Sidney!
当这艘船不见时 你有站在我们的角度想吗
Have you any idea how we felt when this ship went missing? Hmm?
目前你在逃
Now you're out here on the run,
危及自己的未来和整个人生
jeopardizing your future, your entire life.
我在跟我的船员一起逃亡 他们不是你的家人
- I'm on the run with my crew. - They're not your family.
他们是 你也是这样教我的
Yes, they are. You taught me that.
我也不害怕挺身而出来帮助他们
And I'm not scared to step up and help them.
害怕的人是你
You are.
我们快没时间了 我们得回到戴斯壮
We're almost out of time. We should return to Daystrom.
也许唯一的方法是靠自己去打败那些船
Perhaps our only recourse is to take on those ships ourselves.
战斗位置
Battle stations?
不幸的是得这样做
Sadly, I believe so.
我们得通知萧恩并且想个计划
We should find Shaw and strategize.
你要留下还是离开
So, you staying or going?
-留下 -了不起
Staying. Brilliant.
先把话说清楚 我造成很多问题
Oh, just to be clear, I caused quite a lot of this.
而你姐 不只一次
And your sister, on more than one occasion,
救我们飞出我制♥造♥的麻烦
has flown us out of the mess I made.
而且技术精湛
Rather wonderfully, I might add.
好 该把光炮对着你才行
Okay, let's reset our phasers.
我刚说的一切 都只是想问两个很简单的问题
All of which is a preamble to me asking two very simple questions.
第一 你对这间博物馆有多熟
One... how well do you know this museum?
第二… 你对小窃盗的容忍♥度…
Two... what's your temperance for some, shall we say...
有多高
minor larceny?
星际舰队安装了超强的人工智能 来守卫自己最不为人知的秘密
So Starfleet installed an insane AI to defend its deepest secrets?
他们利用了他 因为他是独一无二的艺术品
They used him because he's a one-of-a-kind work of art.
绝对比他们能设计出的东西还要更了不起
Certainly more brilliant than anything else they can come up with.
当他看到我们时出现了干扰
You know, he glitched when he saw us.
他认识我们 那就表示…
He recognized us, which means...
他能看见所有进入这里的人
He sees everything that comes in and out.
他不是在保护清单
He is not protecting the manifest,
他就是清单
he is the manifest.
我看到档案了
I can see the files.
所以百科能跟我们说变形人 到底从戴斯壮偷走了什么东西
Data should be able to tell us exactly what the Changelings stole from Daystrom.
-戴斯壮的入侵者… -是保全系统
- OFFIER [over comms]: Daystrom intruders... - Security.
你们违反了星舰指挥部第21到39条指令…
You have violated Starfleet Command directives 21 through 39...
这次是真的没时间了 我们现在就得离开
We have officially run out of time. We have to leave now.
投降或面对致命的后果
瑞克呼叫毕凯 你在吗
Riker to Picard. Are you there?
尚路克 你有听到吗
Jean-Luc, do you read me?
他不在这里
He does not.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表