剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
gravimetric lock detected.
侦测到重力锁定
Hey, kid. Throw me one of those plasma charges.
嘿 孩子 丢一个电浆炸♥弹♥给我
Enemy transport countermeasures
敌方运送反抗手段
targeting docking bay.
瞄准停靠湾
Any more incoming?
还有更多过来吗?
No.
没有
Hopefully, they realize now
但愿 他们现在明白
that they're sending their forces to their deaths.
他们正在派遣他们的部队赴死
We're in a stalemate.
我们陷入僵局
structural integrity at 22%.
结构完整性 剩百分之22
You were saying?
你是说?
Tractor beam.
牵引光束
If they can't board us, they'll make us board them.
若他们不能登上我们 他们会让我们登上他们
Hull breach on Deck 2.
船体破洞在第2层甲板
Emergency force fields in place.
紧急力场就位
Power relay failure.
电源继电器失效
Beverly.
贝芙莉
Life support at 14%.
生命维持 剩百分之14
Shield report.
防护罩报告
Off-line.
离线
Hull breach on Deck 2.
船体破洞在第2层甲板
If you get me enough power,
如果你给我足够的动力
I think I can improvise a beam repulsor.
我想我能临时制♥作♥一个光束排斥器
Stop!
停止!
It won't work.
没有用的
We don't have repulsor capability.
我们没有排斥能力
We've been limping by for weeks.
我们已蹒跚而行几个星期了
It's pointless.
那毫无意义的
They have us.
他们有我们
power levels at critical.
动力功率危急
Total power failure imminent.
全面停电即将发生
Well.
那么
It was nice meeting you.
很荣幸遇见你
I've got movement on the sensors.
我有动作在传感器上
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么?
Sir, tractor beam is broken.
舰长 牵引光束坏了
Red alert. Helm, hold position.
红色警报 舵手 保持位置
Bring those two back on board.
把那两人带回舰上
Captain, I'm reading four life signs.
舰长 我读取到4个生命征象
Bring them all on board.
把他们全部都带上船
We're basically a hotel now.
我们现在基本上是一家酒店
Get me a channel to the Eleos.
给我一个频道到 伊利欧斯
This is the Titan. Prepare to beam aboard.
这是泰坦号♥ 准备传送登舰
Not a moment too soon.
差点就迟了
Hull compromised. - Tell her she better hurry up.
船体受损 - 告诉她最好快一点
Sir, the alien vessel is preparing to fire!
舰长 外星飞船准备开火了!
Esmar, get them out of there now.
艾斯玛 带他们离开那边
Something's wrong, it's not working!
有点问题 无作用!
I can't lock onto them.
我无法锁定他们
What the hell is that thing doing?
那东西到底在做什么?
I don't know, but it looks pissed.
我不知道 但它看起来很生气
Picard, we can't get a lock on you.
毕凯 我们无法锁定你
The transport inhibitors.
传送抑制器
Structural integrity at...
结构完整性剩...
Picard to Titan. Try it now!
毕凯呼叫泰坦号♥ 现在就试!
Exposure to lethal gas on Deck 3.
致命气体暴露在第3层甲板
Hey. You know, I only called
嘿 你知道 我只打电♥话♥
because I never thought you'd actually answer.
因为我从没想过 你真的会接
Marrow tea?
骨髓茶?
Uh, n-no. No, thanks.
呃 不-不 不 谢谢
So, how you doing, Jae? How's our son?
那么 你好吗 杰? 我们的儿子如何呢?
Gabe says you, uh...
加布 说你 呃...
you ambushed him at his baby's doctor.
你突袭他 在他的孩子医生那里
Ambushed?
突袭?
So that's what my son thinks of me.
那这就是 我儿子觉得我的样子
I only wanted to see her.
我只想见她
In person, you know?
亲自 你知道吗?
You staying clean? - Yeah.
你保持戒毒? - 是啊
Yeah, I'm... I'm with Starfleet now.
是啊 我... 我现在在星际舰队
I have to be. I want to be.
我必须 我也想要
I need something.
我需要个东西
I know you're still connected.
我知道 你仍有联♥系♥
Goddamn it, Raffi. - No, it's for work.
该死 拉菲 - 不 这是为了工作
I know you still turn a blind eye to the shady business
我知道 你仍对不法交易视而不见
that happens in the back room of your bar,
那发生在你酒吧的后屋
and I need an intro...
我要一个介绍...
to Sneed, the Ferengi broker.
给 史尼德 佛瑞吉掮客
Are you out of your mind?
你是不是疯了?
You do realize that "broker"
你真的明白 “掮客”
is just a polite word for "gangster."
只是“歹徒”的礼貌用语
He's a monster.
他是一个怪物
It's important. I wouldn't ask otherwise.
这很重要 否则我不会要求的
I'm with Starfleet Intelligence,
我在 星际舰队 情报单位
but they are blind to something big.
但他们 对大事视而不见
And they don't know it. It is wrong.
他们不知道 那是错的
When your head goes to that place,
当你转向到那个地方
the webs, conspiracies,
网络 阴谋
that's when it all starts up.
那就是一切开始的时候
The drugs, the dark rabbit holes.
毒品 深陷黑暗的兔子洞
How did you break away from it?
你是要如何挣脱呢?
It was so easy for you. - I made a choice.
这对你来说太容易了 - 我做了选择
And we had this... this beautiful boy.
我们有这个... 这个好儿子
So I chose...
所以我选了...
my son, my art.
我的儿子 我的艺术
And that was enough for me.
那对我来说 就够了
But not for you.
但对你不够
Gabe pushes you away because he remembers that.
加布拒绝你 因为他记得那样
Sneed is protecting murderers.
史尼德在保护杀人犯
For some reason, Starfleet's turning a blind eye.
因为某些原因 星际舰队视而不见
I'm the only one who can do this.
我是唯一能做的人
Damn.
该死
And I actually thought you were here about Gabe.
而我以为你来这里 是为了 加布
Thought maybe you'd want me to put in a word with him.
我想或许你在他面前 为我美言几句
You'd do that?
可以吗?
I could talk to Gabe.
我可以和加布谈谈
Or I'll talk to Sneed, but I will not do both.
或者 我会和史尼德谈谈 但我不会两项都做
Right here, right now.
此时此刻
Make a choice.
做出选择
Yeah.
是啊
That's what I thought.
我想也是
Status report.
状态报告
We got all four. Injured civilian was beamed
我们接到所有4人 受伤的平民被传送
directly to sick bay and is unconscious but stable.
直接到医务室 昏迷但稳定
Captain, I suggest we get away, maximum warp.
舰长 我建议我们离开 最大扭曲
Not yet. We've engaged.
还没有 我们已卷入了
I want to know with who and why.
我想知道和谁 以及为什么
Oh, you boys are in so much trouble.
哦 你们这些人有大♥麻♥烦了
She said to trust nobody, and you basically brought everyone.
她说不要相信任何人 而你基本上把所有人都带来了
Captain. - Who the hell are you?
舰长 - 你到底是谁?
Can we just all take a breath?
能让我们先喘口气?
Captain! - What?
舰长! - 什么?
We're being hailed.
我们被呼叫了
Let's see what you all got us into.
让我们看看 你们都让我们惹上什么
On screen.
上荧幕
Good afternoon.
午安
I believe it is afternoon in Sol System.
我相信 现在在太阳系是下午
I am Captain Vadic.
我是瓦迪克舰长
And you are, uh...
而你是 呃...
...Captain Liam Shaw.
...连恩·萧舰长
That's me.
正是本人
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表