剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
在自治同盟战争后又重出江湖了
the Changelings, have re-emerged from the wake of the Dominion War.
在战争期间 他们靠欺骗和力量攻击了联邦
During the war, they attacked the Federation with deception and might,
我们使用星际舰队自♥制♥的病毒复仇
and we retaliated with a Starfleet-made virus.
让两方都留下了伤疤和悔恨
There are scars and shame on both sides.
不过星际舰队有把解药 运交到变形人的家乡星球
Starfleet did, however, deliver the cure to the Changeling home world,
也就是主链
to the Great Link.
但在过程中也让几个疯子变成复仇武器
Not without weaponizing a few zealots in the process.
萝相信不管他们在计划什么
Ro believed that whatever they're planning,
都跟星际舰队的先锋日有关
it's somehow tied to Starfleet's Frontier Day.
在这一天展开攻击最好不过了
No better stage on which to make a statement.
时间只有不到48小时
In less than 48 hours.
我们快没时间了 也没有线索
We're running out of time. We have no leads.
所以我们必须回到一开始
- Which is why we must return to the beginning.
回到犯罪现场 戴斯壮工作站
To the scene of the crime: Daystrom Station.
戴斯壮工作站108 -1CR002
是星际舰队最不为人知的技术研发站
Home to Starfleet's most off-the-books tech.
实验性武器 外星违♥禁♥品♥
Experimental weapons, alien contraband.
几个月前 凡蒂克偷走了不少机密武器
A few months ago, Vadic stole a handful of classified weapons...
也就是你遇过的穿隧装置
namely, the portal device you encountered.
该武器把招聘中心摧毁 但我们认为那只是调虎离山计
Its use at the recruitment center, we believe, was merely a distraction.
为掩盖什么事 其他被盗走的东西吗
To conceal what? The theft of something else?
偷走钻石所以没人发现珍珠被偷了
Steal the diamonds so nobody checks on the pearls.
可想而知他们偷走了更致命的武器
It's obvious. They stole a weapon ten times more deadly.
我们在找已经不存在的铁证
So we're looking for a smoking gun that no longer exists.
那我们只好跟随痕迹
Then we just follow the smoke.
唯一能辨识和寻回这种武器的方式
The only way to identify and retrieve this weapon
就是拿到戴斯壮的计划清单 它的库存
is by getting ahold of Daystrom's project manifest, its inventory.
虽然萝找到了清单 但该档案经过彻底改写
Which is heavily redacted in the files that Ro was able to gather.
没错 但原始档案应该存在 位于工作站主保险库的电脑中
Exactly. But the raw data should be on a computer in the station's primary vault.
所以我们要闯入在追捕我们的机构
So we burgle the very institution hunting us.
上将 使用“闯入”一词很明智
Excellent use of the word "burgle," Admiral.
自从被闯入后 工作站几乎没人进去
Since the break-in, the station has been mostly unoccupied.
每一个小时都有星际舰队的 保全人员在巡逻
It is patrolled by Starfleet security every hour,
但保险库本身是由严密的
but the vault itself is protected by
致命人工智能系统在保护
an astonishingly lethal AI system.
会思考 也会应变
One that thinks, that adapts.
幸运的是我们拿到一把钥匙 它能让系统暂时失效
Fortunately, we have acquired a key that should temporarily disable the system.
不幸的是若这把钥匙根本没用…
Unfortunately, if this key fails...
那我们也许找不到任何武器 而是找到一堆敌人
Well, instead of finding one weapon, we'll be on the wrong end of many.
萝相信这个失窃的武器
Ro believed this missing weapon
可能是变形人整个阴谋的重点
to be central to the entire Changeling conspiracy.
这是我们唯一能洗刷冤屈 和拯救星际舰队的方式
This is the only way that we can clear our names and save Starfleet.
所以…
So...
有人自愿吗
...any volunteers?
很开心见到你
Uh, it's good to see--
很开心能被看到
Oh, it's great to be seen.
我跟恋人一同上战场无数次了
I have gone into battle with lovers countless times.
-这样会有疗效 若… -我不会去
- It can be therapeutic... - I'm not going.
真令人松了一口气 我刚是在讲反话
That is a relief. I was practicing deceit.
在我家乡若谈分手 通常会导致血战
Breakups on my homeworld seldom end without bloodshed.
好 准备好了
Okay. Ready.
我们靠曲速把距离拉得够近 能把你们传输进去
We warped close enough to beam you inside
又不会让星际舰队发现
without alerting Starfleet.
根据萝的情报 她知道如何避开传输禁制器
Ro's intel had a workaround for the transport inhibitors.
但我们得在保全人员来巡逻前 让你们进出不被发现
But we'll have to get you in and out before the manual security patrol.
我们有多少时间来找这份武器清单
How much time will we have to find the weapons manifest?
顶多一个小时
An hour at best.
我希望这把钥匙有用
I hope this key works.
不然我们只能靠老派的克林贡进攻措施
Otherwise we're going to have to resort to some old-fashioned Klingon offense.
瑞克舰长
Captain Riker...
武夫 拜托叫我威尔就好
Worf, call me Will. Come on.
你该知道我现在比较倾向于和平主义 而非战争
You should know that I now prefer pacifism to actual combat.
启动
Energize.
我们都会死
We're all gonna die.
欢迎来戴斯壮的访客 请出示身分
Welcome, Daystrom visitors. Please identify.
武夫 那把钥匙 我们只有几秒钟 不然那个系统会发火
Worf, the key. We've got about seconds before that thing stops asking nicely.
欢迎来戴斯壮的访客 请出示身分
- Welcome, Daystrom visitors. - - - Please identify.
戴斯壮的访客 请立即出示身分
Daystrom visitors, please identify yourselves immediately
不然将启动致命保全协定
or lethal security protocols will engage.
谢谢 祝一天愉快
Thank you. Thank you. Have a wonderful day.
请不要在研究区域饮食
And please, no food or beverags in the research area.
我们被发现了
- They found us. - How?
怎么会 我们施放了转发器 而且没有误触警报
We dropped our transponders, didn't trip the alarm.
红色警戒 把我们的人传输出来
Red alert. Beam our people out of there.
我没办法锁定他们的传输讯号♥
I can't get a lock on their transport signals.
那些船刚启动了传输禁制器
Those ships just activated transport inhibitors.
星际舰队锁定我们了 目标是光炮
Starfleet vessels are locking on. Targeting phasers.
那些船是梯队级的中阶星舰
Those are Eschelon-class, mid-model starships
加上有追踪能力的武器
with a traceable payload.
一旦击中 若我们没死
One hit, if it doesn't kill us,
他们就能追踪我们逃走时留下的离子能量
we'll be able to track the residual ionic energy as we flee.
说起话来就像真正的拉佛吉
Spoken like a true La Forge.
我们得在他们发现谁在戴斯壮前逃脱
We need to run before they realize who's in Daystrom.
除非我们隐形了 不然不能回来
Short of being invisible, we can't come back.
直到他们追踪不到我们为止
Not until they're unable to track us.
威尔 听好 有人发现我们了 我们无法传输你们回来 但我有一个点子
Will, listen. We've got company up here. We can't get to you. But I've had an idea.
拉佛吉 设定航线到亚森主星
La Forge, set a new course for Athan Prime.
我不认为那是好主意
Uh, I don't think that's a good idea.
星际舰队保全小组将在 不到一个小时内来到这个区域巡逻
Starfleet security will be patrolling this area in less than an hour.
武夫先生 我们在之前就会回来 我保证
And we'll be back before then, Mr. Worf, I promise.
武器被锁定 舰长 我们得走了
- Weapons lock achieved. - Captain, we need to go.
拉佛吉 快带我们离开 最大曲速
La Forge, get us out of here, maximum warp.
上将 舰长
Admiral? Captain?
我们得靠自己了
We're on our own.
他们到底放了什么东西在这里
What, exactly, are they storing here?
看样子大多是31区最致命武器的残存品
Many of Section 31's most nefarious table scraps, it would seem.
31区
- - Section 31?
星际舰队情报单位的危机处理分部
Critical division of Starfleet Intelligence.
对 我知道他们是谁
Yeah, I know who they are.
我只是不知道他们把好东西都藏在这里
I just didn't know this is where they were hiding all the good stuff.
詹姆斯寇克
了不起的克林贡人被更了不起的 外星毛球给吓到了
A mighty Klingon taken aback by the even mightier attack Tribble.
看样子你依然爱开玩笑缓和紧张
I see you still find comfort in humor.
虽然会令其他人感到不适
And humor in other people's discomfort.
你以前都会还击的 你是怎么搞的
You used to poke back. What happened to you?
好了 男士们 我们快去找清单吧
All right, all right, just, gentlemen... let's just retrieve the manifest,
搞清楚到底是哪一件武器被偷了 然后尽快活着离开这里
figure out whatever weapon was stolen and get the hell out of here... alive.
迟早保全扫描会启动…
It's only a matter of time until security sweeps through
声音分♥析♥ 威廉瑞克舰长
然后发现我们在这
and finds us.
我们到底在找什么
What exactly are we looking for?
产生保全回应
我们在找某种通路板或是连结主机电脑的
We're looking for some kind of access panel
保全终端器
or security terminal to the mainframe computer.
那是什么 全息乌鸦吗
What is that? A holographic crow?
我们继续找吧 但尽量小心点
Let us continue our search. But tread lightly.
我们不会成为猎物 我们会是…
We will not be prey. We will be...
友善的能量
friendly energy.
我再也搞不懂这世界了
I don't understand the world anymore.
启动保全措施
戴斯壮研究所
那只乌鸦感觉很熟悉
There's something familiar about the crow.
对 像在我的恶梦出现过
Yeah, right? Like from my nightmares.
我相信这就是主电脑了
I believe this is the mainframe.
那是什么声音
What was that?
我想是升F大调
F-sharp, I think.
我思故我在
I think, therefore I am.
莫瑞亚帝教授
Professor Moriarty.
老朋友们…你们好
Greetings... old friends.
舰长 我们抵达亚森主星了
We have arrived at Athan Prime, Captain.
我来过这里 这里是…
I've been here before. This is...
是舰队博物馆
The Fleet Museum.
这里是每一艘传奇星舰最后的安息地
Every legendary starship. This is their final resting place.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表