剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
Just tell me! Tell me, what did she see in here?!
35年前我被抓走了 被同化
35 years ago, I was taken, assimilated.
被利用… 去做惨绝人寰的事情
Used to do terrible things.
我毫发无伤地脱身
And I survived, without scars,
但并不是没有被改变
but not, it would seem, unchanged.
星际舰队说我健康无虞 但之后我被诊断出
Starfleet cleared me, but later I was diagnosed
患有伊鲁莫迪克症候群
with what appeared to be Irumodic Syndrome.
它也害死了我
Which killed me.
但那是误诊
But that was a misdiagnosis.
这种症状只不过是…
The symptoms were merely a...
副作用
...side effect.
什么副作用
Of what?
一个种子
A seed.
我传给你的东西
Something I passed on to you.
需要一个世代来成长的东西
One that took a generation to grow.
博格
The Borg.
这个消息太惊为天人
That's quite the explanation.
一生都在躲避人群却发现自己…
A life of disconnection, only to realize
是什么的象征
that I'm emblematic of what?
一只蜜蜂
A bee?
在寻找一个蜂巢 一个集♥合♥体 一个皇后
Seeking a hive for-for a collective, for a queen?
潜意识是这样吧
Subconsciously, perhaps.
那真正的我到底存在多少
So how much of me is me?
真有趣
Oh, funny.
我总是觉得世界有缺陷
I've always known the world was imperfect.
腐♥败♥的系统 战争 苦难 暴♥力♥ 贫穷和偏见
Broken systems, wars, suffering, violence, poverty, bigotry.
我总认为若所有人能感同身受
And I always thought, if people could only
彼此倾听…
see each other, hear each other...
只有一种声音 朝一个目标迈进就太完美了
speak in one voice, act in one mind together...
谁知道模控权威主义会是答案
Who knew a little cybernetic authoritarianism was the answer?
但博格没有情感 不在乎其他人
But the Borg, they don't feel. Don't care.
但我有 所以那一点又该如何解释
But I-I do, so, so how does that factor into this?
我们必须要谨慎行事
We must take precautions.
谨慎行事
Pre-Precautions?
恐怕这件事情不光只是跟你有关了
I'm afraid this is not just about you anymore.
当你看着我时 你看到了什么
What do you see? When you look at me, what do you...?
你到底…看着我 该死
Look at me, damn it. What do you see?
-你看到了什么 -我差一点就把我的亲友全杀光了
I came close to killing everyone I knew.
每一个我爱的人
Everyone I loved!
你不知道被他们控制是什么感觉
You don't know what it is to be controlled by them.
她能让你做任何事
What she can make you do.
杰克 我亲眼看过你的能耐
And I've seen with my own eyes what you are capable of, Jack.
有一个地方对你来说很安全
There's a place where you will be safe.
是在瓦肯星的研究学院
A research academy on Vulcan.
克斯拉凡
Keslovar.
那里根本不是学院
It's no academy.
是医院
It's an institution.
是一个监狱 让他们靠心灵融合把博格从我脑中切掉
A prison where they can mind-meld and lobotomize the Borg from me.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
不 这是我的问题 我会自己解决
This is my problem, and I can handle it myself.
我根本不可能离开这里 对吧
I was never getting out of here on my own, was I?
你说你不会放弃我
You said you'd never give up on me.
星际舰队协定的命令是我们得顾全…
Starfleet protocols dictate that we act in the interests...
谁的大局
Of what?
所有人的
Of everyone else.
那身为一个父亲的诺言呢
And what about the protocols of a father?
或你没有履行过一次
Or were you never issued those?
杰克 你这是干嘛
Jack, what is this?
绝望的表现
Futility.
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack.
杰克 你要去哪
Jack, where are you going?
回家
Home.
不行 我们能想出解决办法
No. We can find a solution.
我们能逆转不管你脑中存在的是什么
We-we can undo this, whatever it is.
我脑中有一个声音
The voice in my head.
我一直以为是你在跟我说话 但不是
I always thought it was yours. It wasn't.
是她的
It's hers.
-他们的皇后 -不行
- Their queen. - No.
若她要我 那我就会用自己换取答案
If she wants me, then I'll trade myself for answers.
当她快要到手的时候 我会让她见识到我的厉害
And when she's close enough to give them, I'll show her exactly who and what I am.
杰克 不要这样做
Jack, don't do this.
你这样做是送死
You're gonna get yourself killed.
别这样做 不要
Don't do this! No!
好 我要去哪里
Okay, where am I going?
快点 你在哪
Come on, come on, where are you?
杰克 找到我
Jack, find me.
特定飞行航线图 方位019.73/MK62.32
航道输入
Course laid in.
导航系统手控启动
太空梭转发器下线
Shuttle transponder off-line.
他遗传到你最棒的特质…
He inherited the best of you
和我最糟糕的地方
and the worst of me.
我给卫斯理空间 进而失去了他
I gave Wesley space, and I lost him to it.
所以我尽全力保护杰克
So I watched Jack closer.
保护到我看不见什么是正确的事情
So close I couldn't see what was right in front of me.
-贝芙莉 我… -一定有其他办法
Beverly, I... There must be something I can do,
而我也一定会找到
and I'm going to find it.
舰长
Captain?
百科
Data.
你能追踪太空梭吗
Were you able to track the shuttle?
长官 我们一直在扫瞄 但目前来说什么都没有
We've been scanning, sir, but... I'm afraid we've found nothing.
我相信杰克在干扰转发器
I believe Jack is jamming the transponder.
你要我对你说些安慰的话吗
Would you like me to say something comforting?
我想说什么都没用
You might find that impossible.
我知道
I know.
拉佛吉呼叫毕凯
La Forge to Picard.
请说
Go ahead.
你最好来医护室一趟
You better get down to sickbay.
杰克还有其他地方是你不了解的
There is more you need to know about Jack.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
快点 快点现身吧 你干嘛带我来这里
Come on, come on. Show yourself. Why did you bring me here?
速子辐射能冲波 中微子四散和重力变化
Tachyon radiation pulses. Neutrino emissions and gravitational flux.
虫洞
- Wormhole? -
不对 是曲速导管
Negative. A transwarp conduit.
杰克
Jack. Jack.
所有博格都经过基因改造 所以他们的身体能和
All Borg undergo genetic alterations so that their bodies can communicate
模控机体物件沟通
with their cybernetic components.
结果
As it turns out,
你脑中的东西比我们想得还要更复杂
yours were just a little more extensive than we thought.
侦测到改造DNA
新的基因码在你的身体内编写和储存
New genetic code was actually written and stored inside you.
是我们在35年前根本侦测不到的东西
Something we were never able to detect 35 years ago.
所以宋博士在舰长转移到人造人时
So the anomaly Dr. Soong discovered during the captain's
所侦测到的异象 其实是冬眠中的博格生物适应性
transition into synthetic form was in fact dormant biological Borg adaptations.
他们没有真正地让你走
They never truly let you go.
所以凡蒂克从戴斯壮偷走你的身体
It is why Vadic stole your body from Daystrom.
变形人把你被改造的DNA抽取出来
The Changelings extracted that altered portion of your DNA.
身为代言人的尚路克是一种接收器吗
Jean-Luc as Locutus was a kind of receiver?
所以我在被同化后依然能听到他们的声音
That's why I could still hear them after I was assimilated.
你的身体依然能听到集♥合♥体的声音
Your body could still hear the voice of the Collective.
那杰克有什么不同
So how is Jack different?
你的儿子看样子是一个发送器
Your son appears to be a transmitter,
可以传送指示
able to send instructions.
发送器蛋白质 接收器蛋白质
看样子变形人偷走你的身体 是要把博格的基因码武器化
It appears the Changelings stole your body to weaponize that Borg genetic code.
但杰克可以控制那种力量 也从没有被同化过
But the ensigns Jack was able to control were never assimilated.
他们怎么能接收他的讯号♥
How could they receive his signals?
那一点未解
That we do not know.
所以这个东西一直在杰克的身体内冬眠
So this has been a dormant part of Jack his entire life?
我怎么会没发现呢
How could I have missed that?
贝芙莉 他能抵抗到博格到现在 都是你的功劳
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表