剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
我希望你也是这样想
I hoped you'd see it that way.
百科 拜托你
Data, please,
快想办法抵抗
fight, damn it.
老朋友 我们需要你
We need you, old friend.
我们需要你重夺舰桥
We need to retake the bridge.
我被搞混了
I'm confused.
-你认为那能杀了我吗 -也许可以 也许不能
Do you think that will kill me? Maybe. Maybe not.
但我相信它绝对能杀掉我
I'm quite sure of one thing, though: it will kill me.
所以你若想活捉我 就要让他们离开
So if you want me alive, you let them go.
根本没有必要抵抗
There's really no point resisting.
杰克
Jack, Jack, Jack.
就像一个玩偶盒 准备要跳出来吓人
Like a jack-in-the-box ready to pop, pop, pop.
他们没有利用价值了
They've served their purpose.
把他们关进去
Lock them in there.
-韩森 你在干嘛 -承担后果
Hansen, what are you doing?! Accepting the consequences.
-你应该要离开的 -你真的不该上来
You really should have gone. You really shouldn't have come up.
你想留下亲眼见证一切最恰当不过了
How fitting it is for you to stay and witness this.
凡蒂克 我在这里 说吧
Vadic, I'm here. Come on.
告诉我 你为什么想抓我
Tell me, what do you want from me?
你的天赋
Your gifts.
我的天赋
My gifts?
既然你知道这么多 为何不就跟我分享一切
Well, seeing as you know so much about them, why don't you indulge me,
告诉我 拍我马屁 那到底是什么东西
tell me, flatter me. What are they?
杰克克拉希尔
Ooh, Jack Crusher.
从一个行星到另一个行星 一个物种到另一个物种 不断迁移是什么感觉
What's it like? Roaming from planet to planet, species to species,
怎样又都无法躲开那种可怕 又无终点的…
but never able to outrun that awful,
孤寂之影
constant shadow... ...of isolation?
那种孤单
Loneliness?
穷尽一生服务他人
A life in service to others--
一个天命
a calling?
或是…
Or was it...
罪恶感
guilt?
你内心深处是否很清楚自己的身分
Did you always know-- deep, deep down-- what you are?
凡蒂克 听好 若你不想再继续绕狗屁圈子
Look, Vadic, if at any point you want to stop talking in batshit circles,
我就会洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
耳朵…
Ears?
对
Yes.
你听过它们 对吧
You've heard them, haven't you?
那些声音
The voices.
那是什么感觉
What's that like?
经过好几年的孤独 沉默
After years of solitude, silence,
终于听到了许多声音
then finally s-s... so many voices.
我能帮你…
I can help you...
把拼图拼凑起来
...put the pieces together.
找出答案
The answers.
杰克 决定权在你手上
The choice is yours, Jack.
你难道不想看红门后有什么吗
Are you not curious to see what's behind that... red door?
她在讲什么
What is she talking about?
百科的主要功能开始关闭了
Data's primary functions are beginning to shut down.
知识在写自己的程式
Lore's writing his own code.
我们将永远失去百科
We're about to lose Data forever.
包括这段我花了很多小时 跟我朋友玩扑克牌的记忆
Included in this memory are the many hours I spent playing poker with my friends.
这些都是你的了
These belong to you now.
告诉我…
Tell me.
你为什么要给我这些东西
Why are you giving me these things?
因为你什么都没有 而我拥有一切
Because you have had nothing while I have had everything.
乔迪 我对此不懂 但我觉得他好像投降了
Geordi, I'm no expert, but this looks like surrender.
它是斑点
This is Spot.
这种简单的生物居然能做出了不起的事情
This simple creature managed something... quite miraculous.
那种事情连我都不知道自己有能力做到
Something of which I did not know I was capable.
就某方面来说
In a way,
它叫我如何去爱
he taught me to love.
它是我最好的一面 是我最后的存在
He is the best of me. The last of me.
没错
Yes.
该死
Damn.
都完了
That's it.
结束了 他不再了
That's it, he's gone.
我感觉…
I f-feel...
发生什么事情了
What's happening?
我只是发现你的欺瞒中有一个错误
I merely discovered the error in your deception.
我的记忆对你来说不会没意义
That my memories were not without value to you.
因为它们都是属于我的
I knew, because they belonged to me,
你会觉得它们是战利品
you would see them as trophies
所以会全盘接收
and be unable to resist them.
你接收了所有我的东西
You took the things that were me,
因为这样你也变成了我
and in doing so... you have become me.
我们…
We...
成为一体了
are one now.
我们…
We...
成为了我
are me.
哥哥 再见了
Goodbye, brother.
弟弟 再见了
Goodbye, brother.
百科
Data?
对
Yes.
百科 我们需要你的帮忙
Data, we need your help.
-这艘船有麻烦了 -别说了
- The ship is in trouble. - Say no more.
存取船上的系统
Accessing ship systems.
爱默森太空梭呼叫泰坦号♥ 你们有听见吗
RIKER [over comm]: Shuttlecraft Emerson to Titan. Do you read?
他办到了 通讯功能恢复了
He did it. We've got comms back.
-太空梭 我是拉佛吉 我们听见了 -少尉 船上发生什么事情了
Shu-Shuttle, it's La Forge. We read you. Ensign, what's going on over there?
凡蒂克接管了船舰 但我们正重夺控制权 也需要你们帮忙
Vadic took control of the ship, but we're taking it back and we need you.
-你们可以停泊了 -收到 来帮忙了
You're clear to dock. Copy that. Coming to assist.
泰坦号♥ 你好
Greetings USS Titan.
你们友善又恼怒的正电子保全系统 重新上线了
This is your friendly, positronic, pissed-off security system back on line.
快去找他们
Find them. Go.
讨厌的客人和爱讲话的原生质
Unwanted guests and monologuing protoplasms,
我要立刻启动控制权转移
I am announcing an immediate shift change.
小伙子们
Hey, boys.
杰克克拉希尔 该你了
Jack Crusher, you are up.
我该行动了
That's my cue.
你在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
-毕凯 就是现在 -舰桥 现在开启撤离舱口
Picard, do it now! Bridge, open the evacuation hatch, now.
离开我的舰桥
Get off my bridge.
该死的实体
Oh, fucking solids.
毕凯 现在关闭
Picard, close it now!
萧恩舰长 我很荣幸地把船还你
Captain Shaw, may I present your ship back.
站好岗位
Stations.
事情还没结束
We're not done yet.
长官 瑞克舰长的团队回到舰上了
Captain Riker's team is back on board, sir.
指挥官…
Commander.
这次交给你了
You take this one.
莫拉上尉 对准百舌鸟号♥
Lieutenant Mura, target the Shrike.
指挥官 乐于听命
With pleasure, Commander.
发射所有武器
Give it everything we've got.
开火
Fire!
你做得很好 但你还是在靠左肩膀施力
You did well. But you're still throwing from the left shoulder.
-什么 你在讲屁话 -你应该要用手腕的力量
What? That's bullshit. You must snap at the wrist.
-我就是那样做的 -你还好吗
- That's what I was doing. - You all right?
你真吓人
You're scary.
狄安娜 怎么了
Deanna? What's wrong?
船上有一种黑暗
There's a darkness on this ship.
会吞噬所有东西的黑暗
All-consuming darkness.
中校 欢迎回来 我们都很想念你
Welcome back, Commander. We've missed you.
我希望透过我…
I hope, in me...
你会看到你曾熟识的朋友
...you will see the friend you once knew.
无论好坏 我改变了
For better or worse, I am changed.
绝对更老了
Clearly older.
无论老少 我们都好开心你回来了
Young or old, we are so glad to have you back.
医生 谢谢
Thank you, doctor.
我总是想体验人类生命的每一面
It has always been my desire to... know the totality of the human experience.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表