剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
老旧的太空停泊站
The old space dock.
舵手 在古董之中找一个空位
Helm, find a pocket among the relics.
让我们成为大海中的针
Let's be a needle in the haystack.
我们被呼叫了
We're being hailed.
很好 长官 恕我直言 我不确定…
- Good. - Respectfully, sir, I'm not sure...
放上荧幕
On screen.
乔迪
Geordi!
尚路克 你给我仔细听好了
Listen to me very carefully, Jean-Luc.
马上把船上的非必要系统关闭
Power down all of your ship's nonessential systems immediately.
乔迪… 我们需要你的帮忙
Geordi, we need your help.
拉佛吉淮将 乔迪
- Commodore La Forge. - Geordi.
我得承认
I must admit.
当我的身体瞬间被分解和重组时
In the nanosecond my body de- and then reconstructed,
我在想如何简单表达礼节 是相互尊重的握手
I debated the virtues of a curt professional handshake,
还是尴尬的迟来拥抱
or an uncomfortable but long-overdue hug.
你想怎么做呢
And which way will it go?
上将
Admiral.
希妮
Sidney.
长官
Sir.
乔迪 请让我介绍这位年轻…
Geordi, allow me to introduce...
尚路克 我们时间不多了
Jean-Luc, we don't have a lot of time.
我正为星际舰队作第三份备忘录
I'm in the middle of my third memo to Starfleet
目标是让整个舰队 为先锋日集♥合♥到一个地点
objecting to gathering the entire fleet in one location for Frontier Day.
更别提 数百或甚至数千人
Not to mention the hundreds if not thousands
每天都来这里参观这些船
that pass by daily to view these ships.
很快就会有人发现有一艘船格格不入
Now, sooner or later, somebody is going to notice the one that doesn't belong.
你跟我现在得找个地方谈
You and I need to find a place to talk, now.
姐 你好
Hey, Sis.
他也太夸张了 我会尽量帮忙
He's impossible. - I'll do what I can.
亚兰达雅
GEORDI [calling out]: Alandra!
还真是亲切又温暖 对吧
Well, that was warm and cuddly, wasn't it?
我跟我父亲最近处得不是太好
My father and I haven't been on the best of terms lately.
看样子我们有共同点
Sounds like something we've got in common.
那个年轻人是你儿子
That young man is your son?
尚路克 你把为人父的体验
Leave it to you, Jean-Luc,
转变成星际事件一点都不令人惊讶
to turn fatherhood into an intergalactic incident.
我跟你说过了 我们正在躲避星际舰队
I've told you, we haven't just been running from Starfleet,
还有变形人
but from Changelings also.
武夫和瑞克…
- Worf and Riker... - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你把他们也拖下水了吗
You roped them into this, too?
他们此时此刻被困在戴斯壮工作站里
They're trapped inside Daystrom Station
周围都是星际舰队的人在虎视眈眈
at this very moment, with Starfleet circling the water.
你要我帮忙 把他们从联邦最高机密的机构里救出来
You want me to help break them out of the Federation's most classified facility?
假设他们一开始也是非法闯入的
Which, I'm assuming for the record, they broke into?
听好 若你能复♥制♥一个 我们船的转发器讯号♥
Look, if you could just clone our ship's transponder signal,
我们就能让星际舰队相信 我们已经逃往其他地方了
we could make Starfleet believe we'd absconded somewhere else.
把他们引开戴斯壮工作站
And lure them away from Daystrom Station.
首先 就算我愿意帮忙 若要复♥制♥转发器
First of all, even if I was willing, I can't clone transponders without randomized
我必须要随意重组星际舰队的保全码
Starfleet security codes.
我一旦… 亚兰达雅 告诉他
And second-- Tell him, Alandra.
虽然我父亲反对
Well, despite my father's many objections,
这批舰队的每一艘船都经过全面整合
every ship in this fleet is now fully integrated,
就表示它们会跟彼此沟通
which means they talk to each other.
你可以施放转发器讯号♥
So, you can drop transponder signals all you want,
但泰坦号♥会成为信标
but the Titan is a beacon.
迟早它会靠得太近和警告其他船舰
It's only a matter of time before it gets close enough to alert the other ships.
因为那样我们才被发现的
So that's how they found us.
斯特巴克呼叫柯尔 他们不在C结构内
Sternbach to Cole. No sign of them in Structure C.
前往8号♥平台扫描
Heading to Deck A to continue our sweep.
斯特巴克 收到了 各小队前往B结构
Copy that, Sternbach. Teams moving to Structure B now.
谁能解释为什么让一位19世纪的全息恶人
Can someone explain why a 19th-century holo-villain
在守卫25世纪的高机密机构
is guarding a 25th-century black site?
天啊
Oh, my dear,
恶人一词根本不足以表达我的狡诈
"villain" doesn't do justice to my complexity,
只会让你们像个傻子
and only reveals your simplicity.
至少某人始终如一
Hmm. At least somebody's consistent.
快走
Go. Go!
这位莫瑞亚帝可不是我们在企业号♥上见过 有自知之明的人
This is not the same self-aware Moriarty we encountered on the Enterprise.
不只是全息影像 应该说是投影
More of a holograph, perhaps a projection.
保全保险库就在那里 他是用真枪实弹
Security vault's through there. He's firing live rounds.
若我们不能把门打开 那我们就会死
If we don't get that damn door open, we are dead.
降B调 降D调
B-Flat. D-Flat.
你们真容易预测
What solvable puzzles you all are.
你们毫无防卫的言词和明显的伤疤
You unguarded expressions, your visible scars.
时间把你们摧毁到不堪一击
My, how time has spun you all apart.
可悲的苍老战士
Such pathetic old warriors.
升C调 降A调
C-Sharp. A-Flat.
你想为我们演奏一首曲子吗 某种曲调
Are you trying to play a song for us? Some sort of a tune?
对 令人心烦的旋律
Yes. Yes, a maddening melody.
一首我怎样都忘不了的悲歌♥
A saccharine song. One that I cannot get out of my head.
了不起
Marvelous.
你怎么知道这样能开门
How did you know it would work?
我在几十年前跟另一个亲爱的朋友 分享过这首歌♥
I shared that tune decades ago with another dear friend.
这个人会梦到乌鸦
One who dreamt of crows,
并且立志要靠福尔摩斯的机智 智取莫瑞亚帝
and aspired to thwart Moriarty with the intellect of Holmes.
这个人连口哨都不会吹
Somebody who couldn't whistle worth a damn.
了不起
Marvelous.
尚路克 我想帮你
I want to help you, Jean-Luc.
你还有威尔 武夫和贝芙莉
You, Will, Worf, Beverly.
以最好的情况来说 我会上军事法庭
The best-case scenario, I'll be court-martialed.
最糟的情况是被渗透的 星际舰队人员会朝我的家人下手
Worst-case, a compromised Starfleet will come after my family.
这一点你很清楚
You know that.
当那种事情发生…
- And when that happens...
爸爸 那12号♥停机库呢
- Dad. What about Hangar Bay 12?
-亚兰达雅 别说了 -什么
- Alandra, please. -
乔迪 这件事情攸关生死
Geordi, this is life-or-death.
尚路克 你做什么都攸关生死 什么时候改变过
It's always life-or-death, Jean-Luc. When has it not been?
在过去来说是无所谓
Which was fine, back in the day when
因为我选择成为你的下属让自己上火线
I chose to put my life on the line under your command.
但你居然想让我的女儿陷入危险
But... you've just knowingly put my daughter in grave danger.
乔迪 我没有做过这种事情
Geordi, I did nothing of the kind.
希妮加入星际舰队完全出于…
Sidney joined Starfleet...
有机会吗
Any luck?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about this.
你也知道他有多顽固
You know how stubborn he is.
不准
- Off. - Mm...
我只是想试坐一下
I'm just trying it out.
让我看看 那一艘是挑战号♥
Let me see. That one is the Defiant.
那是新泽西号♥
Mm, that's the New Jersey.
天啊
Oh, wow.
这一艘是我个人的最爱
Well, this one is my personal favorite.
联邦星舰1701A
寇克的企业号♥ 有完美和俐落的复古流线设计
Kirk's Enterprise. All those perfectly clean retro lines.
对 我热爱宪法级的星舰
Yep, I'm definitely a Constitution- class man.
你认识很多旧星舰
That's a fair amount of history for somebody
对一个不甩星际舰队的人来说很不寻常
who doesn't give a damn about Starfleet.
不 在我知道我老爸是谁之前
Oh, no, I've always loved a starship.
我一直都很爱星舰
Well before I knew anything about my old man.
它也太美了吧
Oh, she's a beauty.
那一艘是什么船
Which one's that?
是航海家号♥
The USS Voyager.
这艘船的名声
She made her name farther out than...
比这里任何一艘古董都要响亮
any of those other relics had ever gone.
我在那里获得重生
I was reborn there.
它是我的家
She was my home.
它的船员是我的家人
Her crew were my family.
现在…
And now...
你想找到另一个家
You're just trying to find another.
我们都渴望慰藉
We all long for connection.
我们都有一点孤单 对吧
But we're just a little bit alone, aren't we?
在同一个星系的行星 彼此却有光年的距离
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表