剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
杰克 我把外泄问题解决了 但还要几分钟才会完全消散
Jack, I shut off the leak, but it'll take a minute to dissipate.
我要去找你了
Coming back to you now.
聚矽酸盐合金的程度来到危及
Dangerous level of verterium exposure.
需要立刻戴上氧气罩
杰克
Jack?
警告
Warning. Dangerous level...
-杰克
Jack?!
需要立刻戴上氧气罩
Oxygen required immediately.
警告 杰克
- Warning. - Jack!
我很难平衡整个工作和生活的杠杆
I'm having a real hard time balancing the whole work/life thing.
然后你决定要让117人送命
And then you decided to help get 117 people killed.
我要把你的指甲都拔光
I'm gonna start pulling off your fingernails,
让我好过一点
just to make me feel better.
你为什么已经开始流汗了
Why are you already sweating?
拉菲耶拉
Raffaela.
你可以留住指甲了
You may keep your fingernails.
我们知道这些人的死不是你的错
We know that those deaths were not your fault.
才不行
Oh, hell no.
他不能这样轻易脱身
He is not getting off that easy.
你有看过
Have y ou ever seen
一个克林贡战士能把一把剑插♥进♥人的… 我不会再那样做了
- how far a Klingon warrior can shove a sword up someone's... - I do not do that anymore.
我现在睿智多了
I am wiser now.
我曾经跟她一样 也许你也是
I was once like her. Maybe you, too.
毫无理性 暴♥力♥
Irrational, violent.
但不同角度会让你有不同看法
Things change with perspective.
天啊 世界上所谓的正义 没有善良或邪恶
- Oh, my God. - There is no righteous cause. No good, no evil.
你相信自己的战争
You believe in your fight.
但请听一个征战多年的人说的话…
And take it from someone who has fought many.
你的愤怒才是你的敌人
Your anger is your enemy.
我们都一样
We are all the same.
我感觉我的洋甘菊茶要吐出来了
I think I feel my chamomile tea coming back up.
战争几乎不值得送命
A fight is rarely worth dying for.
我对你没有愤怒
I have no ill will towards you.
-把我们想知道的事情说出来吧 -是谁闯入了戴斯壮研究所
Just tell us what we want to know. Who broke into Daystrom?!
戒断症很痛苦
Withdrawal's a bitch.
头痛到感觉自己的头骨被打
The headaches pounding your skull.
你的皮肤感觉被淋上酸液
Your skin feels like it's been doused with acid.
有一些人当出现戒断症一阵子后
You know, after a while, some people coming off that stuff--
都会想求死
they beg for death.
相信我 我懂
Trust me. I know.
没人知道你在这里
No one knows you're here.
你得留在这里直到说出我们想要的答案
You don't leave until we know what you know.
杰克
回我身边 来找我
连接分枝
Connect the branches.
我们很快会团聚
来找我
杰克
杰克
Jack!
杰克 醒醒
Jack, wake up, wake up.
快点 起来 快点起来
Come on, get up, get up. Let's go.
七号♥呼叫舰桥 皮卡德 杰克受伤了
Seven to the bridge. Picard. Jack's injured.
我要带他去医护室
I'm taking him to sickbay.
快去
Go.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
-吸入聚矽酸盐合金气体 -好
Verterium gas exposure.
天啊 他快不行了
Oh, my God. Oh, he's fading.
医护室
Sickbay.
杰克 跟我说话
Come on, Jack.
杰克 快呼吸 呼吸
Jack, breathe.
心肺…
心电图 ETCO2
宝贝 加油
杰克 快醒醒
宝贝 就是这样 对了
That's it, baby.
好了
天啊
这样就对了
That's it, that's it.
该死 你最好马上给我一些答案
Goddamn it! You better start giving me answers right now.
是谁从戴斯壮研究所偷走了武器
Who stole weapons from Daystrom?
-罗穆兰人 -放屁
- Romulans. - Bullshit!
根本不是罗穆兰人
This wasn't the Romulans.
我发誓我会让你死得很痛苦
I swear, I will let you die in agony
除非你跟我说是谁闯入了戴斯壮研究所
unless you tell me who broke into Daystrom.
是我♥干♥的 跟谁
- I did! - Who with?
跟我一样的人
Like-minded souls.
星际联邦的敌人
Enemies of the Federation.
为什么要责怪罗穆兰人
Why blame the Romulans?
因为重点根本不是穿隧科技
Because it was never about the portal weapon.
他们只是想让星际舰队摸不清脑袋
We just wanted to keep Starfleet spinning.
从一开始就是调虎离山计
It was misdirection from the very beginning.
分散我们的注意力…
To distract us from...
因为还有东西从戴斯壮研究所被窃
Something else being stolen from Daystrom.
更危险的东西
Something more dangerous.
更有价值的东西
Something more valuable.
我就只知道这些 现在放我走
That's all I know! Now let me go.
好 那不是戒断症
Okay, so that's not withdrawal.
告诉我 你多久没有回主链了
Tell me, how long have you been away from the Great Link?
他稳定下来了吗
He's stable?
稳定了
Yes.
威尔 我们跑不了多久了
Will, we cannot run any longer.
我们必须交战保护船舰
We must engage and protect this ship.
我正在想办法避免被毁灭 好保护这艘船舰
I am protecting this ship by avoiding its destruction.
我理解你会害怕失去
I understand this instinct to be fearful of loss...
“害怕失去”
Fearful of loss?
你越界了
You are out of line.
我们不能让这种感觉让我们变软弱
We cannot allow it to make us weak.
上将 坐下
Sit down, Admiral.
威尔 你的战略到底要失败几次 才肯改变
Will, how many times must your strategy fail before you change it?
这样做没有用
It's not working!
上将 坐下
Sit down, Admiral.
我是这艘船的舰长
I'm the captain of this ship.
长官 我想我侦测到了百舌鸟号♥
Sir, for a moment I think I detected the Shrike.
不管她在哪 她都很靠近
Wherever she is, she's close.
你想在自己暴露真实身分前让我们放你走
You wanted us to release you before you gave away your true self.
我了解你这种人
I know your kind.
经过一阵子后就很难维持实体
After a while it becomes too difficult to maintain your solid shape.
我的伙伴误以为是戒断症
What my partner mistook as withdrawal
只不过是你必须化为液态好再生
was merely your need to regenerate in liquid form.
克林贡 一切都太晚了
It's too late, Klingon.
人类 实体
Human. Solids.
你的世界即将毁灭
Your worlds are on the verge of destruction.
很快 你的联邦会瓦解
Soon... your Federation will crumble.
怎么了
what is happening?
他是变形人
He is a Changeling.
别让他跑了
Don't let it get away.
我被攻击了
I was attacked.
他的脸… 会动
His face-- it moved.
船上有变形人
As a Changeling would.
在过去 变形人是联邦最难对付的敌人
In the past, the Changelings were a powerful enemy
他们因为一致目的而团结
of the Federation, united in purpose.
危险 会导致严重生物危害
但是当自治同盟战争结束后 出现了分歧
But when the Dominion War ended, there was a schism.
一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥派系分离出去 不愿意接受战败
A terrorist faction broke away, unwilling to accept defeat.
我有一个在主链内的好友联络过我 他是一个好人
I was contacted by a close friend within the Link, a man of honor.
他告知我这个反抗组织
He informed me of this rogue group.
若星际舰队知道他们的存在…
But if Starfleet were to acknowledge their existence...
自治同盟战争就可能再次被点燃
We would be reigniting the Dominion War.
他们的外观和声音能变成任何人 任何物种
They can look and sound like anyone, any species.
他们到底想要什么 第二场战争 不是
- What is it they want-- a second war? - No.
我相信他们在策画另一个攻击…
I believe they may be planning another attack,
星际舰队可能是目标
and Starfleet could be the target.
到底是什么大计划 让他们肯这样使用穿隧武器
What could be so big that they would use a portal weapon
来调虎离山
like that as just a distraction?
也许就像你说的
Perhaps it is as you said.
是不希望有人发现还有其他东西被偷
To draw attention from something else that was stolen.
真正的武器
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表