剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
My girlfriend left me.
我女友离开了我
I fell off again.
我又上瘾了
Now...
现在...
I'm out.
我离开了
I'm out of Starfleet.
我离开 星际舰队了
I know I could get back in.
我知道 我可以回去
Look, I-I hear things too.
听着 我-我也听说了
Like, shit stolen from Daystrom offsite station.
像是 从岱斯通外地研究所偷来的东西
Yeah.
是啊
Experimental quantum tunneling tech
实验性的量子穿越技术
that, in the wrong hands, could be a weapon.
那个 若落入坏人手上 可能成为武器
I'm talking world-ending shit.
我说的是 世界末日的东西
Now, if-if... if I could bring Starfleet a tip off that?
现在 若-若... 若我能给 星际舰队提供线索?
I know I could get back in.
我知道 我可以回去
You-you hear anything like that?
你-你有无听到过 那样的事?
You're crazier than I thought. Beat it.
你比我想像的更疯 走开
But I could bring something to Starfleet.
但我能给星际舰队一些东西
Not that.
不是那个
All right, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Additional funds available.
获得额外资金
Where'd you get all this coin?
你从哪里弄到这么多钱?
I'm all in, man. It's all I got.
我破釜沉舟 老兄 这是我的全部
Guess I can't expect a junkie
我猜 我不能期待 一个毒虫
to know when to quit.
知道何时会戒毒
Transaction complete. Thank you for your patronage.
交易完成 铭谢惠顾
I heard something's going down with the Red Lady.
我听说 某些事有关于红夫人
That's all I got.
那就是我所知
The Red Lady?
红夫人?
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 是啊
Is that-is that, like, a-a buyer or...
那-那是 像是 一个-买♥♥家 或...
Aah! - Stop asking questions
啊! - 别问了
or we're both gonna end up dead.
否则我们都会死
Now go.
现在 滚吧
And I don't want to see your face around here again.
而我不想在这附近 再看到你的脸
Starfleet intelligence officer Commander Raffi Musiker
星际舰队 情报官指挥官 拉菲·穆斯卡
on a secure channel.
在安全频道上
Requesting a debriefing.
请求详细汇报
And more money.
和更多的钱
I'm not sure about this plan.
我不确定 这个计划
Because it's not really a plan, it's a ruse.
因为实际上 不是计划 而是伎俩
Yeah, that's the part I don't like.
是啊 那就是 我不喜欢的地方
You and I are two highly-ranked members of Starfleet
你和我 是星际舰队的两名高级成员
doing a routine surprise inspection.
进行例行突击稽查
We could be court-martialed for this.
我们可能为此 被送上军事法庭
You could lose everything you've worked for.
你可能会失去 你所努力的一切
Only if we get caught. You got to sell this.
除非我们被逮到 你得有说服力
Come on, Admiral.
来吧 上将
Show see your inspection face.
展现一下 您的稽查脸
Give me one of those rigid, disapproving,
给我一个死板的 不赞同的
sour expressions you're famous for.
酸溜溜的表情 你所著名的
There it is.
那就对了
Captain Riker,
瑞克舰长
you are cleared for approach in the starboard bay.
您已获准前进到右舷湾
Hello, beautiful.
你好啊 美船
Admiral Picard, Captain Riker,
毕凯上将 瑞克舰长
welcome to the Titan.
欢迎来到 泰坦号♥
Initiate docking sequence.
启动停靠程序
We're going on the Titan.
我们要去 泰坦号♥
Your old command.
你的旧管辖
It's the only sway I've got.
那是我唯有的影响力
It's the new refit.
是新整修的
Neo-Constitution class.
新-宪法级
Now, the fleet's gonna be dispersing
现在 舰队要分散
for exercises in preparation for Frontier Day,
演练 为边境日做准备的
and that should give us a little freedom to operate.
那应该会 给我们一些操作自♥由♥
The captain, Shaw, he's gonna need some convincing.
萧舰长 他需要被说服
Of what? - Well, Beverly's
关于什么?- 好吧 贝芙莉的
coordinates are just outside Federation space,
坐标 就在联邦空间之外
so we got con him into changing course
所以 我们骗他改变航向
and take us to the border.
带我们去边境
Then we'll take a shuttle from there.
然后 我们从那里 坐运输机
Yeah, Captain Shaw's not gonna like that, either.
是啊 萧舰长也不会喜欢那个的
Captain, you're clear to land on pad six.
舰长 您已获准着陆 在6号♥停机坪
I don't know him. - Yeah,
我不认识他- 是啊
he's not a friendly face.
他不友善
The first officer, on the other hand,
大副 在另一方面
I think you'll recognize.
我想 你认识的
Permission to come aboard, Commander?
允许登舰吗 指挥官?
Permission granted, sirs.
已允许登舰 长官们
This is Captain William Riker.
这是 威廉·瑞克舰长
Will, this is Seven of...
威廉 这是 七...
Commander Annika Hansen, sir.
安妮卡·汉森 指挥官 长官
Captain Shaw prefers that I use "Hansen," Admiral.
萧舰长 偏好我叫“汉森” 上将
Welcome to the Titan.
欢迎来到 泰坦号♥
All hands prepare to leave space dock at 1930 hours.
全体人员 准备驶离太空船坞 在19时30分
Your visit came as quite a surprise,
你的来访 真让人意外
but I'm sure you'll find everything
但我相信 你会发现一切
up to inspection standards.
都达到 稽核标准
Captain Shaw is catching up on some logs at the moment,
萧舰长 现在正在处理一些日志
but he's requested your presence for dinner tonight.
但他邀请你们 出席今晚晚餐
Terrific. - If I were you, I'd lower my expectations.
太棒了- 若我是你 我会降低我的期望
Admiral on the bridge.
上将 登舰
And captain on the bridge.
还有 舰长 登舰
At ease.
稍息
Mm-mmm. It's got that new ship smell.
嗯-嗯 有新船的味道
Is there something wrong with that ensign?
那个少尉有问题吗?
Ensign La Forge, eyes on your station.
拉福吉少尉 盯着你的岗位
La Forge?
拉福吉?
Sidney La Forge?
西德妮·拉弗吉?
It's been a long time, sirs.
好久不见了 长官们
Geordi said you always wanted to be a pilot.
乔迪 说你一直想成为一名飞行员
Said you were a bit of a speed demon.
他说你 有点速度恶魔
Didn't you have a nickname at the Academy?
你不是在学院 有个昵称?
Will. - Uh...
威廉 - 呃...
I can't recall...
我想不起来了...
Crash La Forge.
坠机拉福吉
Because you crashed a shuttle.
因为你坠毁了运输机
Uh, I-I was a cadet.
呃 我-我是学员
Twice. - Oh...
2次 - 哦...
Well, it's good to see you again, Ensign.
那么 很高兴再次见到你 少尉
Comms, get me the dock master.
通讯员 帮我接通 船坞长
Control tower reading, Commander.
塔台收到 指挥官
Space dock, this is Titan. Requesting permission to depart.
太空船坞 这是泰坦号♥ 请求允许启航
Permission granted.
已允许启航
Opening starboard doors.
打开右舷门
All hands, prepare to leave space dock.
全体人员 准备驶离太空船坞
All hands to your stations.
全体人员就位
Sir, awaiting your orders to take us out.
长官 正等待您的指令 带我们启航
Why don't you do us the honor, Commander Hansen?
你怎不尽地主之谊呢 汉森指挥官?
Aye, sir.
遵命 长官
Helm, you may clear all moorings.
舵手 你可以清除所有系泊用具
All moorings cleared.
所有系泊用具都已清除
Readings looking good.
读数很好
Green across the board.
全部正常
Aft thrusters, one quarter impulse power.
尾部推进器 四分之一的脉冲动力
Aye, Commander. Aft thrusters, one quarter impulse power.
遵命 指挥官 尾部推进器 四分之一的脉冲动力
泰坦号♥
All stations, prepare for maximum warp.
所有人员 准备最大曲速
All engines online.
所有引擎正常
Priming deflector shields for warp.
启动偏转防护罩 用于曲速
Uh, don't you think we should alert engineering
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表