剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
I've been under for months trying to figure out
我几个月来 试图弄清楚
who stole these goddamn experimental weapons
是谁偷了 那些该死的实验武器
from Daystrom Station and why.
为何从 岱斯通研究所
The Orion gave me the Red Lady,
猎户座人给了我 红夫人
but I don't know if it's a person or-or an organization.
但我不知道它是人 或-或是一个组织
But the one thing I do know
但我知道一件事
is that I spend every second of every day terrified
就是 我每天每秒都很恐惧
with the thought that someone is going to use this weapon
去想到有人 会使用这种武器
to hurt people.
去伤害人
And... and to top it off...
还有... 在这之上...
...you have no idea how hard it is to be in this world.
...你完全不知道 有多困难在这个世上
我知道
星际舰队 服役档案
拉菲耶拉·E·穆斯卡
不光彩退役
妄想症 强迫症 好战的
13项军法审判罪
药物滥用
Well. As far as mysterious handlers go,
那么 就神秘的联络人而言
you're very detail-oriented.
你非常 注重细节
The stolen is an act of war.
这个失窃武器 是战争行为
你是战士
I suspect an imminent attack.
我认为 即将有袭击
Find the Red Lady.
找到红夫人
This is utterly humiliating.
这实在是太污辱人了
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
Reminds me of my cadet days,
让我想起了 我的学员时代
only I don't remember having to get up to pee this much.
只是 我不记得要起床小便这么多次
The last time I saw Beverly,
我最后一次见到 贝芙莉
the way we left it...
我们分离的方式...
it was not on the best of terms.
那不是最好的情况
I never believed for a moment
我未曾一刻相信
that it would be over 20 years before we...
超过20年后 直到我们...
None of us did.
我们都不相信
What if it's already too late, Will?
如果已经太迟了 威廉?
Admiral Picard, Captain Riker,
毕凯上将 瑞克舰长
please report to Observation.
请到观察室报告
Good evening, sirs.
晚安 长官们
I apologize for interrupting your sleep.
很抱歉 打扰你们睡眠
What is it?
什么事呢?
Permission to speak freely, sir.
允许自♥由♥发言 先生
Go ahead.
说吧
You're gonna tell me what the hell
你要告诉我 到底
you two are really doing here
你们两位在这里做什么
or I'm about to throw both of you
或 我将要把你们两位
out an air lock and never look back.
丢出气闸 一帆风顺
Watch it, Commander.
注意 指挥官
That how you speak to an admiral?
你怎么这样 对上将说话?
That's how I speak to a friend.
这是 我怎么对朋友说话
All right.
好吧
I received a coded distress call
我收到了一个编码的求救讯号♥
from Beverly Crusher, former doctor of the Enterprise.
来自 贝芙莉·克拉夏 前企业号♥医生
I know who she is. - She's wounded.
我知道她是谁 - 她受伤了
She said trust no one, including Starfleet.
她说 不要相信任何人 包括星际舰队
We didn't want you
我们不想让你
to become complicit, jeopardize your career.
成为同谋 危及你的职业生涯
My career.
我的职业生涯
When I was a Ranger, things were much...
当我是游骑兵时 事情还要...
...simpler.
...更简单
Trust my instincts.
相信我的直觉
Bring justice to an unjust universe. But then you.
为不公正的宇宙 伸张正义 但那时你
You and Janeway convinced me to join Starfleet.
你和珍葳(航海家号♥舰长) 说服我 加入星际舰队
I thought this could be the right path for me.
我以为 那对我来说 可能是正确的道路
I thought...
我以为...
I thought I could...
我以为 我可以...
one day inspire people to follow me, even if it's dangerous.
总有一天会激励人们跟随我 即使那是危险的
The way that you do.
你的处事方式
I can see that you're struggling.
我看得出来 你在挣扎
But I still think
但我还是觉得
that you're in the right place.
你在正确的地方
How can I inspire
我是要怎么启发
when all I do is take shit from someone like Shaw?
当我所做的只是 听命于像萧舰长那种人?
How am I supposed to just ignore my gut,
我怎能忽略 我的直觉
ignore my instincts just to follow orders?
无视我的直觉 只是为了服从命令?
If you find that answer,
如果你找到那个答案
will you let me know?
你会让我知道吗?
'Cause I never did.
因为 我从来没有找到
Commander, we're dropping out of warp.
指挥官 我们正在退出曲速
Come with me.
跟我来
Ensign La Forge, viewer on.
拉福吉少尉 开主荧幕
You disobeyed orders.
你不服从命令
Welcome to the Ryton system, gentlemen.
欢迎来到 莱通星系 长官们
The edge of Federation space.
联邦空间边缘
We detected a vessel running at the lowest possible power levels
我们侦测到一艘船 以最低的功率运行
approximately 200 kilometers
大约200公里
inside the nebula's outermost edge.
在星云的最外缘里面
The nebula's properties are interfering
星云的特性 正在干扰
with our ability to scan for life-forms.
在我们扫描生命形式的能力
Commander, you understand
指挥官 你理解
the consequences of what you've done for us?
你为我们所做的不良后果吗?
In four minutes-- and I mean four--
在4分钟后-- 而我就指4分钟--
the ensign guarding shuttle 3 will be called away.
少尉守卫运输机3号♥ 将被调走
Understand? - Got it.
明白? - 明白了
Thank you, Seven.
谢谢你 七
What the hell is this?
这到底是什么?
Someone want to tell me what the hell I am looking at?
有人想告诉我 我到底在看什么?
This is the Ryton system, sir.
这是 莱通星系 舰长
Esmar, lock this ship down.
艾斯玛 封锁这艘船
Where the hell are Riker and Picard?
瑞克和毕凯 到底在哪里?
Uh, sir?
呃 舰长?
We have an unauthorized launch
我们有未授权的发射
from Shuttle Bay 3.
从运输机停机坪3号♥
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
I like that Seven.
我喜欢那个 七
Mm-hmm.
嗯-嗯
This was you.
这就是你
You just loyaltied your way to the end of a career.
您只是忠于自己 结束职业生涯的方式
I want a full report. The ins and outs
我要一份完整的报告 来龙去脉
of everything they just did.
他们刚刚所做的一切
Damn it.
该死的
Computer, check Red Lady as...
电脑 查看 红夫人 是...
ugh, I don't know... the name of a vessel.
呃 我不知道... 船的名字
This will be your 23rd search attempt. - I know.
这将是您第23次搜寻尝试 - 我知道
Red Lady. A vessel docked in the Rigel system.
红夫人 一艘停靠在参宿七星系中的船只
Red Lady. Former member of the Tal Shiar.
红夫人 塔尔夏尔(罗慕伦情报局)的前成员
Deceased 210 days ago at the hands of her own father.
死于210天前 由她父亲之手
Okay.
好吧
Maybe... maybe the Red Lady
或许... 或许红夫人
isn't a buyer or a seller or a...
不是买♥♥家或卖♥♥家或...
a ship.
一艘船
But maybe...
但或许...
...a target.
...一个目标
Show me all big events coming up in the next few months.
向我展现 将发生的所有重大事件 在未来几个月内
资料库结果:未来事件
感恩庆典
帝国团结日
边境日
瑞秋·嘉瑞特(企业号♥-C 舰长)雕像
举♥行♥的奉献仪式
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Chart a course to District Seven now.
立即绘制航线 前往第7区
瑞秋·嘉瑞特(企业号♥-C 舰长)雕像
举♥行♥的奉献仪式
Go!
开始!
Computer, engage autopilot and open a channel.
电脑 启用自动驾驶 并开启频道
Autopilot engaged. - District Seven,
自动驾驶仪启用 - 第7区
I'm requesting to speak with Starfleet personnel.
我要求与星际舰队人员通话
Starfleet recruitment,
星际舰队招募中心
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表