剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
I think it's important for you to know that I was having
我认为重要 让你们都知道 我有
a nice morning before all of this.
一个美好的早晨 在这一切之前
Ooh, that's lovely to hear, Liam.
哦 很高兴听到 连恩
Given your official psychological profile with Starfleet,
根据您的星际舰队 正式心理特征描述
I'm so glad that you've remained, uh, functional.
我很高兴 你依然 呃 很正常
You have been causing us some concern, Captain.
你一直让我们担心 舰长
State your business.
说明来意
Oh.
哦
Admiral Jean-Luc Picard.
尚-路克·毕凯 上将
In the synthetic flesh.
人造人本人
You're harboring one Jack Crusher.
您窝藏 杰克·克拉夏
He's broken a number of laws both inside and outside Federation space.
他违反了一些法律 和星联领域内外
There is a sizable bounty on his head.
有可观的赏金 在他的身上
And we are taking him.
而我们要带走他
I hate to inform you
我讨厌告诉你
that Starfleet does not negotiate with bounty hunters.
星际舰队 不与赏金猎人谈判
Ooh, I see you're having difficulty
哦 我看你有困难
understanding the situation.
了解状况
May I remind you that you are outside of your jurisdiction?
我能提醒你 你在你的管辖范围之外?
But so you may have clarification,
但你可能需要澄清一下
I'll lower my shields so that you can scan my ship.
我会降下我的防护罩 那样你就可以扫描我的船
Their shields are lowering. - Weapons?
他们的防护罩正降下 - 武器?
40 isolytic burst warheads,
40枚 溶裂爆破弹头
88 plasma torpedoes,
88枚 电浆鱼雷
236 six photon torpedoes,
236枚 六光子鱼雷
18 antimatter missiles.
18枚 反物质飞弹
20 pulse wave,
20脉冲波
30 series five... - I get it.
30系列五... - 我知道了
And something...
还有一些...
loaded in primary position in the bay, sir.
装载在特定的主要位置 舰长
Technology unknown.
技术未知
You have one hour to hand over Jack Crusher.
你有1小时交出 杰克·克拉夏
Turn your back to run,
转身就跑
and the only way you'll see the shot that kills you
而你会看到 致命一击
is through the hole in your proverbial chest.
的洞穿过你所谓的胸膛
Until then, enjoy
在那之前 请享受
this parting demonstration of my intentions.
这个分开示范为我的意图
Shields up. Evasive maneuvers!
升防护罩 回避战术!
What did she just do?
她刚刚做什么?
She... threw a ship at us.
她... 向我们扔了一艘船
Sir.
长官
It broke through our shields, Captain,
它穿过我们的防护罩 舰长
hit with enough force that shrapnel tore the hull on Deck 11.
以够力碎片撞击 撕裂了船体 在第11层甲板
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能?
Reverse tractor beam with anti-gravitational
反向牵引光束具有反重力
polarity phasing.
极性相位
Basically, blunt force trauma.
基本上 钝器外伤
If my father taught me anything,
如果我父亲教我什么
there's no law of physics that can't be either weaponized
没有物理定律 不能被武器化
or broken by another law of physics.
或被另一条物理定律打破
Thank you, Ensign.
谢谢你 少尉
So, we have 500 guns pointed at our head.
那么 有 500把枪指着我们的头
We try to run, we are vapor
我们试着跑 就被蒸发
the second our nacelles light up.
其次 我们的曲速机舱着火了
Help is days away
救兵有好几天之远
and this nebula is wreaking hell on our long-range comms.
而这个星云正 在破坏我们的远程通信
We are essentially cornered.
我们基本上陷入绝境
In space.
在太空
Which has no corners.
没有隐蔽处
What do we know about this Vadic?
我们对这个 瓦迪奇 知道多少?
Nothing in the Starfleet database, but...
查无内容在星际舰队资料库里 但...
there have been rumors.
有传闻
Oh, right, yeah.
哦 对啊 是啊
Among the antiestablishment pirate types, huh?
在反♥社♥会♥体制海盗类型当中 哼?
The Fenris folk.
芬里斯人
A ship, similar in design,
一艘船 相似的设计
flying no flag but boasting every weapon
不挂旗帜 但吹嘘每一个武器
known to Starfleet and then some.
星际舰队和一些人都知道
So it's us and the boogeyman at the edge of space.
那就是我们和恶魔 在太空边缘
No cavalry in sight.
看不到救兵
What about Jack Crusher? What do we got on him?
那么 杰克·克拉夏? 我们对他的什么?
Who I am doesn't matter.
我是谁不重要
Oh, yes, it most certainly does.
哦 是啊 肯定很重要
This is no longer about Beverly only, this is also about you.
这不再仅与贝芙莉有关 这也与您有关
I've already told you everything I know.
我已经告诉你 我所有知道的
I've never even heard of a Vadic.
我甚至从未听过 瓦迪奇
We're at a disadvantage here, kid.
我们处于不利地位 孩子
And if there's one place in the galaxy I don't want to be,
若银河系中有一个地方 我不想去
it's on my back foot, so think.
身处于劣势 那么想想
For yourself and for your mother.
为了你自己 也为了你妈妈
Ah.
啊
Well...
好吧...
this took longer than I thought it would.
这比我想像的 要花更长的时间
What's happening here? - The brig. That's what's happening.
这里怎么了? - 禁闭室 就是这样
Thank you for the rescue, Admiral.
谢谢你的救援 上将
Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you
先生们 我想向你们介绍
to... Jack Crusher.
到... 杰克·克拉夏
A.K.A. Jack Canby, John Carson, James Cole,
又名 杰克·坎比 约翰·卡森 詹姆斯·科尔
and my personal favorite, Jarlis Carvel?
还有我个人最爱 贾利斯·卡维尔?
Yeah, that one took a lot of imagination.
是啊 那个需要超多想像力
Looks like you two were conned
看来 你们两位被骗
into saving the life of a con man.
去拯救一个骗子的生命
The bounty hunter's claims are valid.
赏金猎人的宣称 是有效的
We are harboring an intergalactic fugitive.
我们正在窝藏一名星际逃犯
Take him away.
把他带走
Sir, as a former Fenris Ranger,
舰长作 为一名前芬里斯巡逻队
I've had many interactions with bounty hunters.
我跟赏金猎人 有过很多互动
That ship is clearly not...
那艘船 显然不是...
And you. You are no better.
而你 你也好不到哪里去
Helping them commandeer my shuttle?
帮助他们 强占我的运输机?
Persuading me to engage with a hostile entity
说服我 与敌对实体交战
outside of Federation space?
星联领域外?
Wagering 500 lives
赌500条人命
against your loyalty to a whopping total of two.
违背你的忠诚 总共有两个
You are relieved of duty for insubordination.
你被免职 因为违抗命令
Captain Shaw, Seven was clearly placed
萧舰长 九之七很明显处于
in an impossible situation.
在不可能的状况下
This man is getting what he deserves.
这个人得到了他应得的
So is she. So are you.
她也是 你也是
I am inclined to give Vadic her bounty
我倾向于给 瓦迪奇 她的赏金
and send us on our merry way.
并送我们愉快离开
Anything after that, we'll save for the tribunal.
之后的任何事情 我们都会留给法庭
Since when does Starfleet give into hostile demands?
星际舰队从何时开始 接受敌对要求?
That man is wanted for trial, not execution,
通缉那个人是为了审判 而非处决
and we damn well know that's not a ship, it's a guillotine.
而我们都很清楚那不是一艘船 而是断头台
The rules of engagement outside of Federation space are clear.
星联领域外的交战规则很明确
"The safety and preservation of the ship's crew above all else."
“船员的安全和保护 高于一切”
You've seen the firepower on that thing.
你已看到那东西的火力
That is a dogfight we will lose.
那是一场我们会输的激战
Captain, allow me to speak with Jack.
舰长 让我和杰克谈谈
Th-There has to be more to this.
那必定还有更多
Well, she gave us an hour.
好吧 她给我们1小时
You have half that to prepare him for departure.
你有一半时间 让他准备离开
Why are you dancing around this?
你为何回避问题本质?
Around what?
回避什么?
Are you serious?
你说真的?
Well, even if he is Beverly's son,
那么 即使他是贝芙莉的儿子
then if these charges are real...
那么如果那些指控是真的...
That is not what it's about, and you know that.
那不是它的目的 而你知道的
Are you not seeing what I'm seeing?
你没看见 我所看到的?
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表