剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
星际舰队的高层被渗透了
Starfleet is compromised at the highest level.
你得开着船逃离这里
You need to take the ship and run.
尚路克 你要完成我开始的事情
Jean-Luc, you finish what I started.
联邦星舰79520无畏号♥
前情提要
-他们要我们投降 -投降 为什么
- We've been ordered to surrender. - Surrender? Why?
我们被栽赃了
We're being framed.
看样子我们的旧敌变形人又重出江湖了
It appears our old enemy, the Changelings, have re-emerged.
在战争期间 他们攻击了联邦
During the war, they attacked the Federation
我们用星际舰队自♥制♥的病毒复仇
and we retaliated with a Starfleet-made virus.
不过星际舰队有把解药 运交到变形人的家乡星球
Starfleet did, however, deliver the cure to the Changeling homeworld.
但在过程中也让几个疯子变成复仇武器
Not without weaponizing a few zealots in the process.
很可能跟星际舰队的先锋日有关
It's somehow tied to Starfleet's Frontier Day.
我们没有线索
We have no leads.
所以我们必须回到一开始
Which is why we must return to the beginning.
戴斯壮工作站
Daystrom Station.
我以为百科死了
I thought Data died.
没错
He did.
他感觉像某种混合体
He appears to be some kind of hybrid.
这个新的人造人带有一点拉尔
Into this new golem will go Lore,
当然大部分都是百科
and of course, a great deal of Data.
这里到底发生了什么事情 都存在他脑中
The information that is within him is key to what's going on here.
把我们的朋友带走
Get our friend out of here.
你真的认为我忠心耿耿35年后
Do you really think after 35 years of loyalty
会为了你背叛我的朋友吗
that I'm gonna betray my friends?
百科 真的是你吗 我不确定
Data, is that you? - I am not certain.
实验室被窃的是什么东西
What was taken from the lab?
是尚路克毕凯的…
Human remains...
人类遗骸
Jean-Luc Picard.
你怎么知道他们是变形人
How did you know they were all Changelings?
我不知道
I didn't.
我有一些地方很不对劲
There's something very wrong with me.
联邦星舰80102A泰坦号♥
奇塔卡废料场
威廉瑞克舰长在哪
Where is Captain William Riker?
我恐怕不清楚威廉瑞克舰长的去向
I'm afraid I have no knowledge of Captain Riker's whereabouts.
你确定吗
You're certain?
就我的调查
From what I've ascertained,
我在官方档案并没有查到 威尔瑞克被星际舰队收押的纪录
there is no official record of Will Riker being taken into Starfleet custody.
声音分♥析♥
我在官方档案并没有查到 威尔瑞克被星际舰队收押的纪录
There is no official record of Will Riker being taken into Starfleet custody.
你最后一次跟 珍妮薇上将联络是什么时候
When was your last contact with Admiral Janeway?
最近没有
Not recently.
不过我想她应该忙着安排 先锋日的后勤作业
However, I assume she is preoccupied with the logistics of Frontier Day.
再过仅仅36小时就要开始庆祝活动
As we are a mere 36 hours from the festivities.
在我们说话的同时 整个舰队正前往梭尔星系集♥合♥
The entire fleet is assembling in the Sol System as we speak.
如此前所未见的盛大庆典 绝对需要她的全神贯注
Such an unprecedented celebration would no doubt require her complete attention.
毕凯上将和我一直都联络不上她
Admiral Picard and I have tried to reach her.
就我们看到的一切
Everything we've seen,
从萝指挥官的调查到戴斯壮的窃盗事件
from Commander Ro's investigation to the theft at Daystrom,
都暗指是变形人在幕后操纵
indicates a coordinated effort by the Changelings
为了要渗透星际舰队的高层
to infiltrate Starfleet in key positions.
杜沃克 先锋日庆典处于危险
Tuvok, the entire Frontier Day ceremony is in danger.
你能帮我们联络其他我们能相信的人吗
Can you please help us reach others that we can trust?
就你们目前成为逃犯的情况来看 不大容易
Given your current status as fugitives, it will be difficult.
声音分♥析♥ 不明确
我知道这些问题的复杂性…
I understand the complexities of this issue are...
就像一座纸牌屋
like a house of cards.
就像我们玩的游戏卡托
Much like our games of Kal-Toh.
我不需要提醒你
I need not remind you,
你赢我非常多次
you've beaten me countless times.
七 若你愿意安排一场会面
Seven, if you are willing to arrange a meeting,
我能帮你联络盟友
I can assist you in locating allies.
守卫没有被渗透的那些人
Those whose gatekeepers are not compromised.
我知道一个安全的地方
I know a safe place.
艾卡连7号♥
Aklion 7.
我曾在那里动过手术 稳定我的神经模式
I once underwent a procedure there to stabilize my neural pattern.
没问题 你想去哪都可以
Of course. Any location you desire.
进行反克林纳仪式的抗♥议♥后 瓦肯人绝对不会去艾卡连7号♥
A Vulcan would never go to Aklion 7 after the anti-Kolinahr demonstrations.
我的神经模式
And my neural pattern?
是在航海家号♥上由我的朋友杜沃克 靠心灵融合帮我稳定的
It was stabilized by a mind meld, on Voyager, by my friend, Tuvok.
开始追踪
Trace activated!
子空间5号♥和6号♥继电器故障
Subspace relays five and six are down.
-我无法拖延他们 -韩森 我们得关闭通讯
I can't slow them. Hansen, we got to shut it down.
只有真正的杜沃克才会知道我们玩过卡托
Only the real Tuvok would know we played Kal-Toh,
那就表示一定是他跟你说的
which means he must have told you.
你到底对他做了什么
What the hell have you done with him?!
我只能跟你说… 当他没有利用价值后
All I can tell you is, when we are done with him--
当你们都没利用价值后
when we are done with all of you--
死反而是一种解脱
death will come as a relief.
继电器几乎全故障了
Relays are almost down.
若不马上把讯号♥解除 他们就会找到我们
If I can't kill the signal soon, they're gonna find us.
威尔瑞克在哪
Where is Will Riker?
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
上将 你找我吗
Me, Admiral?
我跟死了没两样
I'm as good as dead.
就跟你一样
Just like you.
-乔迪 -断讯中
- Geordi. - Disconnecting.
讯号♥中断
上将 我们不能一直这样下去
Admiral, we can't keep doing this.
也许现在该接受现实了
Maybe it's time we just accept it.
我们得靠自己了
We're on our own.
第七部 自治同盟战
乔迪 你有联络上武夫先生吗
Geordi, were you able to contact Mr. Worf?
他和拉菲在艾克斯欧波特监视 星际舰队的保全单位
He and Raffi are monitoring Starfleet Security at Exo-port.
他们证实并没有任何威尔被收押的纪录
They confirm there's no mention of Will in custody.
该死
Damn it.
他们正在回来的路上 再晚一点就太迟了
They're on their way back here now. And not a moment too soon.
除了这种废料场 我快找不到地方让我们躲了
Short of junkyards like this, I'm running out of places to hide us.
我们也快没时间 把这个大阴谋告知星际舰队
And we're running out of time to expose this conspiracy to Starfleet.
再过几个小时就是先锋日
Frontier Day is just hours away.
我一直在衡量某件事情的道德面
So, I have been weighing the morality of something.
这些新的变形人
These new Changelings,
不管他们是经过演化 还是找到某种工具 来复♥制♥人类的生理结构
Whether they've evolved or found some other means of replicating our physiology,
都让他们独树一格
it makes them unique.
也许我们能想个办法利用那种独特性
Perhaps there's a way we can exploit that uniqueness.
你是说制♥作♥武器来对付他们
You mean fashion a weapon against them.
对 或至少设计一种工具 来辨识他们的真假
Yes, or at the very least a tool, to identify and root them out.
那为什么会牵扯到道德问题
So what's your moral dilemma?
药剂属于生物性
The solution might be biological.
光针对生物的生物性设计药剂 很可能会导致灭绝
And targeting a species on biology alone is tantamount to genocide.
就像自治同盟战争期间 用来对付他们的病毒
Like the virus used against them in the Dominion War.
没错 我知道我们无计可施了 但我依然不知道该不该越界
- Exactly. I know we're desperate, but I am concerned about crossing a line.
先看你能做出什么成果吧
Well, see what you can find.
我们会衡量道德尺度 当这种问题成真
We'll weigh the morality if and when this becomes actual.
我本来要参加先锋日庆典的
I was supposed to be part of the Frontier Day ceremony.
我身为上将参与舰队演习
My participation as an admiral in the fleet exercises
得靠基因来证实我的身分
requires genetic confirmation of my identity.
想到你的遗体从戴斯壮被偷走
You know, considering the theft of your body from Daystrom,
也许他们想利用你和甚至是杰克的DNA
I'm wondering if they're not trying to use yours and maybe even Jack's DNA
创造出某种完美的尚路克毕凯复♥制♥人
to create some kind of perfect doppelgaänger Jean-Luc Picard.
我也在担心那一点
I am fearful of the same thing.
你的DNA跟杰克的DNA是独♥立♥的
Your DNA is yours, and Jack's is Jack's.
但有没有可能一个来自亲戚的DNA样本
But is it possible that a DNA sample from a relative
能让一个不完整的DNA序列变得完整
could be used to complete an incomplete DNA sequence?
我们需要更多资讯
We need more information.
船上是有一个人对这方面懂比较多
Well, there is someone on board who does know more.
上尉
Lieutenant,
我听说你对百科先生的修复工程有进展
I understand that you have been making some progress on Mr. Data.
可以这么说 我们至少找到了问题症结
Well, sort of. We at least think we've identified the source of the problem.
让他看吧 只要认知功能就好
Let's show him. Uh, cognitive functions only.
舰长
Captain.
乔迪
Geordi?
我不在企业号♥上了 弯刀号♥
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表