剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
要抓到和运送货物
Obtain and deliver the asset.
其他东西都不重要
All else is expendable.
我会继续追
I will pursue.
杰克 告诉我 你怎么知道他们是变形人
Tell me, Jack. How did you know they were all Changelings?
我不知道
I didn't.
前情提要
这个变形人可以
This Changeling's been able to completely replicate
完全模拟人类的内部器官
internal human organs.
这表示他们可能变成任何人 而我们完全不会知道
Which means they could be anyone, and we would never know.
星际舰队的高层被渗透了
Starfleet is compromised at the highest level.
我只信任一对在实地调查的情报人员
I have a pair of intelligence assets on the ground that I trust,
我们一直忙着在收集证据连结穿隧武器
and they have been busy gathering evidence connecting the portal weapon
和另一个变形人想要的东西
to something else that the Changelings want.
整个阴谋的关键可能就藏在戴斯壮研究所
The key to this entire conspiracy could be inside Daystrom.
现在给我说话
Talk now.
戴斯壮工作站是由精密的 人工智能系统在看守
Daystrom Station is guarded by a highly sophisticated AI system.
但有缺陷
But it has flaws.
我设计了一种装置来控制它们
I brokered for a device that exploits them.
你会给我们那个装置
And you'll give us that device.
萝 你还好吗 他们知道了
- Ro, are you all right? - They know.
尚路克 你得开着船逃离这里
Jean-Luc, you need to take the ship and run.
尚路克 现在就靠你了 你要完成我开始的事情
It's up to you now. You finish what I started.
她正往无畏号♥的左发动机飞过去
she's heading for the Intrepid's port nacelle.
-他们要我们投降 -投降 为什么
- We're being ordered to surrender. - Surrender? Why?
在控制那艘船伪装成官员的变形人 把那件事栽赃到我们头上了
We're being framed by the Changelings masquerading as officers aboard that ship.
联邦星舰泰坦号♥80201A
战斗位置
Battle stations!
星际舰队被渗透了
Starfleet has been compromised.
他们会继续追我们
They're coming for us.
但到底是谁
But who, exactly?
每一个人
Everyone.
泰坦号♥
他们在哪
Where are they?!
他们到底在哪
Where are they?
下一个头脑失灵又愚蠢至极
The next ill-defined, unshapen one of you
跟我说还没找到毕凯的人…
that tells me they've yet to locate Picard...
他们在施放欺敌转发器…
又在随意的频率下启动曲速
他们比你还要精明
那他们一定精疲力尽了
And how exhausted they must be.
亲爱的 就跟我们都一样
As am I, dear. As are we.
还有我们每天都在受苦受难的手足们
As are our brothers and sisters who suffer each day
因为他们得佯装成星际联邦的人
having to wear the faces of the Federation.
一切都会结束的
But there will be rest.
有一天无生息的尸体会在太空燃烧
There will be a day of lifeless bodies burning in space.
然后 我们又会得到宁静…
Oh, there will be silence again.
再次团结起来…
Unity again.
重得和平
Peace again.
但首先…
But first...
我们得复仇
...we will have vengeance.
但再过72小时就是先锋日了
我们依然不知道毕凯的儿子在哪
够了
Enough.
也许现在该用新的…
现在…
Now...
我要尚路克毕凯所有认识的人 他们的名字和位置
I want the names and locations of every known associate of Jean-Luc Picard.
过去和现在的星际舰队同事
All Starfleet colleagues, past and present.
每个他可能会去求援的朋友
Every friend to whom he might turn.
每一个他会寻求慰藉的爱人
Every loved one in which he might seek comfort.
我们将燃烧他脚下的地球
We will scorch the earth under which he stands,
夜晚将会因为联邦的灰烬而明亮
and the night will brighten with the ashes of the Federation.
从那一天后…
And from them...
我们就会崛起
...we will rise.
第六部 赏金
杰克一直会看到东西 在清醒时做恶梦
Jack has been having visions, waking nightmares,
反覆无常的暴♥力♥倾向
erratic bursts of aggression.
当他把事情跟我说后
Once he confided in me,
我为他做了微神经扫描 这是我的发现
I did a micro-neural scan, and this was the result.
末期诊断
你确定吗
You're certain?
所有负责认知和想像的脑部都受到影响
The portions of the brain related to cognition, imagination... all affected.
根据这个 杰克患有伊鲁莫迪克症
According to this, Jack has Irumodic Syndrome.
我遗传给他的
Inherited from me.
他还小时就会做恶梦
He had nightmares when he was a boy.
很真实的恶梦 跟想像的东西说话
Vivid dreams. Talked with imaginary things.
我以为他有天赋 而非受超频大脑而苦
I thought he was gifted, not plagued with an overclocked brain.
我给了他一点药物 一种神经抑制剂来压抑他的幻觉
I've given him some medication to temper the hallucinations-- a neuro-inhibitor.
他…现在没事了
He's... all right for now.
也许要过好几十年 他的症状才会恶化
It might be decades before this catches up with him.
贝芙莉 我…
Beverly...
请不要把时间花在责怪自己上…
Please don't spend time burdening yourself
因为你能让他快乐一点
when you can unburden him.
喝完了
Done.
房♥东 请再来一杯
Another one, please, landlord.
请给我老爸也来一杯 我们要庆祝
Oh. One for my old man, as well. We're celebrating.
庆祝
- Celebrating? - Mm.
结果我没有发疯
Turns out I'm not crazy.
不 我只是故障了
No. I'm just broken.
现在就我看来 我可以沉浸在自怨自艾中
And the way I see it, I can either wallow in self-pity,
或能像那些日本茶杯
or I can be like those Japanese teacups,
靠融化的黄金接回去
which get put back together with melted gold.
或就我来说喝波本
Or in my case, bourbon.
我认为你该认真看待情况
I think you should take this seriously.
我是很认真
Oh, I'm being deadly serious.
还很可能会死
Quite possibly dead.
但是发疯的梵谷也画出了伟大的作品
Hey, Van Gogh did incredible things with an enflamed brain,
所以把酒瓶和不要的耳朵留给我吧 杰克
- so leave me the bottle and a few spare ears. - Jack...
你是怎么活下来的
How did you survive it?
我没有
I didn't.
对 正电子
Right. The positronics.
一具全新的人造人原型躯体
A new fully synth prototype body.
我想你应该没有我的尺寸 对吧
I don't suppose you've got another one in my size, have you?
我跟伊鲁莫迪克症相处了好几十年
I lived with Irumodic Syndrome for decades.
命运总是能给我们惊喜 杰克 你还很年轻
Fate has a way of surprising us. And you're young, Jack.
若你的遗传基因 跟你的睿智一样完美无缺就好了
If only you were as good at passing on genetics as you are wisdom.
长久以来 我妈认为保护我不受你影响的方式
For so long, my mother thought to protect me from you.
是不让我参与尚路克毕凯的生活 就不会成为附带损伤
To shield me from being collateral damage in the life of Jean-Luc Picard.
讽刺的是…
Irony is...
也许我的死在我出生前就决定了
...maybe I was doomed before I was even born.
韩森指挥官呼叫毕凯上将
SEVEN OF NINE [over comm]: Commander Hansen to Admiral Picard.
请说
Go ahead.
他们到了
They're here.
上将 请准许登船
Admiral. Permission to come aboard.
武夫先生 请求许可
Granted, Mr. Worf.
好久不见了
It's been far too long.
11年又5个月和4天
Eleven years, five months, four days.
不算你有时候会寄来的讯息 和每年送的酸蜜酒
Minus your infrequent messages and the annual bottle of sour mead.
酸蜜酒
Sour Mead?
毕凯堡
Chateau Picard.
长官 是挺酸的
It is quite tart, sir.
你知道他不喜欢拥抱
Come on, you know he's not a hugger.
我知道 但见到你我好开心
Oh, I know. But it is just so good to see you.
医生 谢谢
Thank you, Doctor. Jean-Luc,
尚路克 你永远不会相信 但这位克林贡会打坐
you're never gonna believe this, but, uh, this Klingon, he's been meditating.
最有利的战斗姿势就是和自己心灵合一
The most advantageous battle stance is being one within oneself. Whoa.
真的吗 我刚不是说了
- Seriously? - I just said it.
你好 你还好吗
Hey, you. You all right?
我们还活着 若你是指这个
Well, we're alive, if that's what you mean.
你们非常难找
Well, we had a hell of a time finding you guys.
这让我们有时间消化 你跟克拉希尔医生成为父母的消息
It gave us extra time to process the news that you and Dr. Crusher are parents.
看样子是这样 上将
- It would seem so. - Admiral,
我们必须确保萝拉伦的死没有白白牺牲
we must ensure that Ro Laren's death was not in vain,
好好保护星际舰队和你的家人
to protect both Starfleet and her kin.
我们有很多事情要报告
We have much to report.
看样子我们的旧敌变形人
It appears our old enemy,
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表