剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
Here they come.
不准碰她
Don't touch her.
-武夫 -武夫
- Worf! - Worf!
我不喜欢拥抱
One's personal space is a right. Oh.
狄安娜 自从我们分离后 我就在想什么时候才能见到你
Deanna. I have counted the days since I last saw you,
就像海浪般不断拍打和毫无终点
like waves in the ocean: constant and unending.
当我在自省时 我经常想到你悲天悯人的天分
I have thought of your empathic gifts often during my self-evaluation.
-武夫 你真贴心 -太不适当了
- Well, that's wonderful, Worf. - Inappropriate.
我对自己的修练
The work I've done on myself...
我所达到的感性程度
the level of sensitivity that I have achieved
在许多方面来说都…
has been in more ways than one...
这是一个救援任务 还是继续折磨
Is this a rescue mission or a continuation of the torture?
我们得走了 但首先你们得先看样东西
We must leave. First, there is something you must see.
我们还有什么选择
What other choice do we have?
我们都知道只有我把自己交到舰桥
We all know this only ends by me going up to the bridge
事情才会结束
and turning myself over.
若我待在这里 最终她会找到我
If I stay here, eventually she's gonna find me.
若我过去 至少她有可能饶了其他人
But if I go, at least there's a chance she'll spare the rest.
杰克 请你不要这样做 这样解决不了任何事
Jack, please don't do this. It won't solve anything.
我试过所有方式重夺控制权 甚至只有一个系统都好
I've tried everything to regain control of even just one system.
若给我一年我也许能写个程式 解除她的控制
In a year, I could write a code that could maybe override her commands.
我爸爸也许一个月 但几分钟
In month, my father could do it, but in minutes?
我们需要一个异步人工智能矩阵
We'd need an asynchronous AI matrix
其计算速度远超过一秒九千兆单位
capable of computational speeds beyond 90 trillion operations a second.
怎么了
What?
百科 你在里面有听到我说话吗 或我在跟知识说话
Data, can you hear me in there? Or am I talking to Lore?
六年前 你带了一个礼物来参加 我在拉吉尔六号♥星举办的周年纪念晚餐
Six years ago, you brought a gift to my anniversary dinner on Rigel.
毕凯堡波尔多 而你说太干涩了
A Chateau Picard Bordeaux, which you said was too dry
因为你对酒的品味很外行
because your taste in wine is pedestrian at best.
绝对是毕凯
Definitely Picard.
乔迪 我们有个计划能重夺船的控制权
Geordi, we have a plan to regain control of the ship.
我们需要你的机器朋友跟船沟通 控制所有系统
We need your robot friend to talk to the ship, access its systems
解除凡蒂克的舰桥控制权
and override Vadic's bridge command.
我们不能冒险再给他接电
We can't risk reconnecting him. It-it...
里面不只是有百科
Data's not exactly alone in there.
你说里面有某种分界层 隔开百科和知识的矩阵
You said there was some kind of partition separating Data's matrix from Lore's.
那也是好事情
- That's a good thing, too.
不然的话 就没有东西能阻止知识把百科完全消除
Otherwise, there'd be nothing there to prevent Lore from completely erasing Data.
我们不能反转这个程序吗
Well, couldn't we just reverse that?
你把分界层关闭 百科把知识消除 然后控制整艘船
You raise the partition and Data erases Lore, then takes control of the ship.
百科的道德子程序 不会让他消除任何一种生命
Data's ethical subroutines don't permit him to take a life of any kind.
爸 我们没选择了
Dad, we're out of options.
好吧 但这要花点时间
All right, uh, th-this is gonna take time.
我能帮你争取一点时间
I can get you time.
好 这样做只给我们一次机会
Okay, we only have one chance at this.
当我们解除分界层就无法回头了
When we remove the partition, there is no going back.
没有保护装置 没有备份档
No safeguards, no backups.
百科 你在里面若能听见我的声音 你最好做好准备
Data. If you can hear me in there, better buckle up.
降下分界层
你的朋友把我们之间的分界层移除了
Your friend is removing the partition between us.
他希望你能把我覆盖掉
He's hoping you will overpower me so they can
这样他们就能重夺这艘小船的控制权
regain control of their little ship.
不管他想怎样都只会加快…
Whatever he's attempting, it will only hasten the end.
终结你的速度
For you.m
你说这里的每样东西都有一些意义
So, you say everything in here has some significance?
福尔摩斯什么都不会收集 不管是小纪念品或思绪
Holmes collected nothing-- neither trinkets nor thoughts,
只要跟对他来说没意义都没用
which were not specifically significant to him.
在缅怀过往 是吗
Reminiscing, are we?
在看你毫无意义的小纪念品
Scanning through your meaningless memorabilia?
在我的思绪中 你能找到更了不起的东西
In my mind, you would find mightier things.
力量和征服的象征
Symbols of power, conquest--
那是唯一能衡量生命成功与否的东西
the only sensible measure of the success of a life.
同时你…
While you...
你只收集廉价品
you collect trinkets.
不管是小纪念品或思绪 只要跟…
...neither trinkets nor thoughts, which were not specifically...
这些物品代表我的记忆
These trinkets are my memories.
是唯一能衡量生命价值的东西
The only sensible measure of the worth of a life.
真了不起的童话故事
And what a fairy tale it's been.
而我被遗弃 孤单一人
While I was left abandoned, alone,
你获得全银河系能给你的爱和友情
you were showered with all the love and friendship the galaxy could offer.
真是浪费
What a waste.
你也无法人性到享受那一切
You can't even feel enough to enjoy it.
怎么会…
What...
你做了什么
what-what have you done?
弟弟 我要把你覆盖掉
I'm overpowering you, brother,
我总是能这样做
as I always could.
一个生命形体换掉另一个
One life-form... replacing another.
我亲爱的华生 这就叫演化
Evolution, my dear Watson.
拉菲耶拉
Raffaela.
别担心 我没有被渗透
Don't worry. It's still me.
现在都安全了
All clear.
尚路克
Jean-Luc.
别担心 这不是他 只是他之前的躯体
Do not worry. It is not him. It is only his former shell.
在他接收正电子躯体前的血肉之躯
His biological body before he went positronic.
这才是变形人从戴斯壮工作站 要偷走的东西
This is what the Changelings really wanted from Daystrom Station. However,
但不是要毕凯的躯体 他们要的是里面的东西
it is not Picard's body they wanted but what it contained.
他们把他部分的顶叶切除了
They removed portions of his parietal lobe,
也就是受伊鲁莫迪克症感染的地方
sections that were infected with Irumodic Syndrome.
他们要那个东西干嘛
Why the hell would they want that?
我应该可以下载资料
I think I can download the database.
-拉菲 -狄安娜
- Raffi. - Deanna.
最近真不可思议 对吧
- Mm. - Strange days, huh?
还需要说吗
You're telling me.
下载完成
Download complete.
瑞克呼叫泰坦号♥
Riker to Titan.
你有听到吗
You read me?
防护罩升起 通讯被关闭了
The shields are up. Comms down.
他们失去了船舰的控制权
They've lost control of the ship.
他们发现你们不见了
Your absence has been discovered.
我们现在就得回到太空梭上
We must return to the shuttle. Now.
犯人逃走了
附近也许有一艘隐形的船只
现在该让我再展示一次什么叫做没耐心
It's time for me to give another demonstration of my impatience.
你不准这样做
Don't you dare!
高速电梯启动
Turbolift active.
有人在使用高速电梯
宝贝男孩
Baby boy.
我本来确定你不会来的
I was sure you'd decline my invitation.
不 我妈把我教得更好一点
No. My mother taught me better manners than that.
我甚至带了礼物来
I even brought you a gift.
侦测到不明装置
Unknown device detected.
记忆痕迹群
知识的矩阵愈来愈强大了
Lore's matrix is growing.
他的程式正在覆盖百科的
His programing is overriding Data,
一点点地把他吞噬
devouring him bit by bit.
一定有办法可以阻止他
There must be a way we can stop it.
尚路克 不行
No, Jean-Luc.
这场仗得由百科来打
This battle is all Data's now.
真奇怪
Curious.
我觉得我无法保持专注力
I'm finding it difficult to maintain focus.
弟弟 不是专注力
Not your focus, brother,
是你的存在
your existence.
我正在吞噬你
I'm consuming you.
很快地 你就会完全消失
At any moment, you will simply cease to be.
所有对你而言非常珍贵的记忆…
And all these memories, so priceless to you,
都会消逝
will simply fade away.
我的记忆定义了我
My memories define me.
因为它们的存在才会有我
I am who I am because they exist.
虽然我不像你有想要征服的渴望
Even though I do not share your desire to dominate,
我发现…
I recognize,
就我目前的状态来说…
given my current state,
我无法阻止你
I am powerless to stop you.
没错
Indeed.
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表