剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表
拉佛吉先生 身为前工程师 我…
Mr. La Forge, uh, as a former engineer, I...
我想说的是…你…你来到船上令我深感荣幸
I just wanted to say what a, what an honor it is to have you on board.
舰长 你的船壳饱受风霜 基本上跟纸一样薄
Captain, your hull is battered, bruised, and basically paper-thin.
用21世纪的胶带层层黏起来的地方在冒烟
You're spewing fumes through layers of 21st-century duct tape.
对 这一周是挺不寻常
Yeah, it's been a weird week.
所以说 等你的情况改善后
Which is why, under better circumstances,
我很乐意为你解说
I would gladly geek out with you over
这艘船保养维修的方式和其工程结构
the marvel of maintenance and engineering that this ship is.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, um,
舰桥呼叫传输室 请务必让拉佛吉家的人安全返家
Bridge to Transport. See that the La Forges get home safe.
舰长 我们读取到大量的电磁冲波
Captain, we're reading massive bursts of EM radiation.
尚路克 你干了什么好事
What the hell have you done, Jean-Luc?
乔迪 我跟你保证…
Geordi, I assure you...
-上将 我们隐形了 -隐形
Admiral, we're now cloaked. Cloaked?
你从我的猛禽号♥上偷走了隐形装置
You stole the goddamn cloaking device from my Bird-of-Prey?
乔迪 我永远不会骗你 我也不从偷…
Geordi, I would never deceive you, and I would never steal from...
-杰克 -希妮
- Jack. - Sidney.
功能断断续续的 我们没有装好
We're phasing in and out. It's not installed correctly.
我想我们必须要调整动力共振器
I think we either need to oscillate the power resonators
或是调整折射率 就那样吗
- or adjust the reflective index. - Oh, is that all?
我们若两者都没做对 或顺序搞错
But if we do either of those things incorrectly or in the wrong order,
就会产生动力反馈 让整艘船都故障
it will create a power feedback that will cripple the ship entirely.
把装置移除会触发自动保全警告器
Removing the device tripped an automatic security alarm.
星际舰队在路上了
Starfleet is on their way.
尚路克 你知道这样做
Have you any idea, Jean-Luc,
违反了多少条联邦条约吗
how many Federation treaties this violates?
我想他们只好记在我帐上了
Well, I guess they'll just have to add it to my tab.
我们需要你 她也需要你
We need you. She needs you.
不应该会那样的
It's probably not supposed to do that.
导流片过热 我不知道如何阻止连锁反应
Inducers overheating. I don't know how to stop the chain reaction.
但我知道
- - But I do.
你 离我的女儿远一点
And you-- stay away from my daughter.
-爸爸 -这次我们得要随机应变了
Dad? We're gonna have to do this on the fly.
亚兰达雅 去长程通讯终端站
Alandra, get to a long-range comms terminal.
跟妈妈说我们不会回家吃晚餐
Tell Mom we're not gonna be home for dinner.
小子 来吧 让自己有点用处
Come on, kid, make yourself useful.
尚路克传来讯息
Incoming transmission from Picard.
-上将 -武夫先生 我们在路上了
Admiral. We're on our way, Mr. Worf.
我们靠近工作站时会隐形 好躲避星际舰队的侦测
We're going to cloak near the station to avoid Starfleet detection.
你有90秒
- You have 90 seconds. -
用什么隐形
Cloak with what?
我想是优越的克林贡科技
My guess: superior Klingon technology.
我们得把百科带走
We're taking Data with us.
若把他拔掉 会让保全系统故障
Pulling him offline will disable security.
星际舰队会蜂拥而至 金鼓齐鸣
Starfleet will pour in, phasers blazing.
他说得没错 我们不能留下他
He is correct. We cannot leave him behind.
这里到底发生了什么事情 都存在他脑中
The information that is within him is key to what's going on here.
变形人 他们偷走东西 和他们想达到的目的
The Changelings, what they stole, what they want.
叫泰坦号♥锁定另一组额外的座标
Tell the Titan to lock on to an extra set of coordinates.
他们不知道我们在这里
They have no idea we're here.
若我想得没错 我们必须解除隐形装置 才能传输他们上船
If I'm correct, we'll have to de-cloak in order to beam them up.
请准备锁定传输讯号♥
Get ready to lock on to transporter signals.
现在就把他拔♥出♥来♥ 只剩30秒
Pulling him out now. 30 seconds.
泰坦号♥ 请传输四个人
Titan, four to beam up.
不好了 有人来了 我们逃不出去的
Oh, no. We got incoming. We're not gonna make it.
你说错了
Yes, you are.
把我们的朋友带走 这里交给我
Get our friend out of here. I got this.
舰长 不
No. Captain!
我们曝光了 星际舰队的船准备返回攻击
We're exposed. Starfleet ships turning to fire.
回避战术
Evasive maneuvers.
传输室 锁定外派小组
Transporter room, lock on to the away team.
再几秒钟就好
Just a few more seconds. There. Data's free.
好了 百科自♥由♥了
我们失去了一个传输讯号♥ 但我读到另一个
We've lost one transport signal, but I'm reading another.
现在就传输所有你能锁定的讯号♥
You bring over whoever you've got now.
武夫
Worf.
淮将
Commodore.
-怎么了 -瑞克呢
What happened? Where's Riker?
因为传输禁制器他被抓了
He was captured. Transport inhibitors.
他救了我们
He saved us.
我们也许在战争中失去了一位战友 但我们又得到了另一位
We may have lost one friend in battle, but we have gained another.
百科
Data.
上将 我会找到他的 我会把威廉瑞克带回家
I will find him, Admiral. I will bring William Riker home.
我会除掉阻碍 不管是神明 人类或野兽
And fearful be the god or man or beast that stands in my way.
武夫先生 我相信你
I believe you, Mr. Worf.
谢谢
Thank you.
瑞克的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Riker.
听好 我有时候是很难搞
Look, I can be a lot of things.
大多时候在酒吧都是一个混♥蛋♥ 爱讲大话
Mostly the prick at the bar who says things he can't take back.
也许…有点自大
Maybe... a bit cocky.
一点而已
A bit?
不过…
However...
我想我也有一点美德
I think I have some virtues as well.
我挺有爱心的
I'm mostly caring.
做事锲而不舍 算有…原则
Often tenacious, principled. I hope.
有时候也挺聪明
And occasionally clever.
那些特质都是来自我妈
All of those things, I get from my mother.
但我有时也很勇敢 忠心…
But I can also be brave, loyal,
拥有出乎意料的智慧
and far wiser than I have any right to be.
直到一周前…
Until a week ago...
我都不知道那些特质来自哪里
I didn't know where those traits came from.
也许你不只是给了我一些讨厌的病症
Maybe you didn't just give me some bullshit disease.
也许…
Maybe...
你也给了我一些好东西
you gave me some of the good bits as well.
也许吧
Maybe.
你做的事情我不生气
I'm not mad at you for what you did.
我只是对自己失望
I'm disappointed in myself
没有做年轻的我会做的事情
for not doing what my younger self would have done.
希妮 我对你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you, Sidney.
非常骄傲
Very proud.
现在把离子流量调节器给我 好吗
Now, hand me that ionic flow regulator, will you?
你需要局部调整扳手来修理主连接埠
Mm-mm. You need the focal adjustment spanner.
主连接埠
For the main port.
对 但是…
Right. But...
你认为我为什么还小时 撞坏这么多快速艇
Why do you think I crashed so many speeders as a kid?
这样我就跟你在一起 一起修理
So I could spend time with you fixing them.
我觉得很难过
This is hard.
我亲眼看着百科死了两次
I've watched Data die twice now.
是生化人百科
Data the android.
但这个百科…特别不同
But this is Data... something else.
基于某种奇蹟
In some kind of miraculous,
几乎有人类般的正电子躯体
almost human positronic body.
我能说的是 不同的个性
Best I can tell, the different personalities
还没来得及整合
have yet to be integrated.
但所有资讯都在里面
I mean, but the information is all there.
他能跟我们说 凡蒂克从戴斯壮偷走什么吗
Can he tell us what Vadic stole from Daystrom?
若他能条理清晰地说话 我想是可以
Assuming he's sane enough to speak, I believe so.
我能重新开机
I can reboot, but I can't completely
但尽管有个性分离器 我不保证我能把百科独♥立♥出来
isolate Data, even with the personality partitions in place, so...
所以我们不知道会是谁醒过来
we just don't know what we're going to get.
乔迪
Geordi?
舰长
Captain?
对
Yes.
百科 真的是你吗
Data, is that you?
长官 是的 长官 不是
Yes, sir. No, sir.
我…
I...
我不确定
I am not certain.
尚路克 他就跟你一样
- He's like you, Jean-Luc.
我是百科
- I am Data.
-是人造人 也是人类 -不 我曾是百科
- Synthetic... ...human. - No... - ...but... - ...I was Data.
有很多个我存在于 戴斯壮研究所的M510号♥生化人
剧集 | 星际迷航:皮卡德 | 导航列表