剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, just keep your arms down by your side.
没事了 你安全了
Okay. We got you.
安全了
We got you.
John
John.
快 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
要不要我晚点顺便到你家
So, you want me to swing by your place later
给你列张购物单?
and make you a grocery list?
我自己能照顾好自己
You know, I can take care of myself.
你有没有试过解决你跟Dina之间的问题?
Well, have you even tried to work things out with Dina?
那你呢?
How about you?
我什么?
How about me what?
跟那个记者有没有进展?
any forward movement with the reporter?
或是那个事事都要问牧师意见的人?
Or the guy who had to check with his pastor for everything?
再或是对你不忠 跟被他弄大了肚子的女人结婚的那个?
Or the guy that married the woman he impregnated when he cheated on you?
Terrell -Terrell
Um... Terrell. -Terrell.
对 -对
Yeah. -Yeah.
我一直很欣赏他家庭至上的观念
I always admired his commitment to family values.
我的英雄
My hero.
你在那的表现太帅了
Mm. You were so great back there. -Yeah.
像是回到了旧时光
It's like old times.
这种事应该多做点
Ought to do that more often.
Kimmy打来的
Oh, it's Kimmy.
还能有谁
Of course.
好啊 宝贝 -妈?
Hi, sweetheart. -Mom?
Kimmy?怎么了?出什么事了?
Kimmy? What is it? What's wrong?
我不知道在哪儿
I don't know where I am.
不知道自己在哪儿?
You don't know where you are?
把电♥话♥给我 把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone. Give me the phone.
Kimmy 我是爸爸 你在哪儿?
Kimmy, it's Dad. Where are you?
我离开派对跟群人出来兜风
I was leaving a party and got a ride with some guys.
靠边停车 靠边停车 -你说什么
Pull over. Pull over. -You what?!
爸 别吼我
Daddy, don't yell at me.
我以为他们只是要去下个派对
I thought they were just going to the next party,
结果他们把我扔出车 在我…在我不…
but they threw me out of the car when I... when I wouldn't...
Kimmy你在哪儿?
Kimmy, where are you?
山里的某个地方 -给我描述下
Somewhere in the hills. -Describe it to me.
我不知道 周围都是杂草丛
I don't know. It's got weeds.
天呐
Oh, my God.
爸 我看到了车前灯 是你吗?
Daddy, I see headlights. Is that you?
怎么可能是我 你都还没告诉我在哪儿?
How could it be me? You haven't told me where you are.
要是他们回来找我怎么办?
What if it's them coming back for me?
Kimmy 我给你的喷雾剂还拿着吗?
Kimmy, do you still have the mace I gave you?
拿着呢 -那好 把它拿出来
Yes. -Okay, take it out,
站到路边
and get off the road.
爸 他停下来了
Daddy, well, he's slowing down.
Kimmy 车是什么颜色的?-黑色
Kimmy, what color is the car? -Black.
看起来像爸爸以前的警车吗?
Does it look like Daddy's old police car?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
听我说 -天呐
Listen to me. -Oh, my God.
天呐 他停车了
Oh, my God, he's stopping.
Kimmy -需要帮忙吗?
Kimmy?! -Hi. Do you need help?
Kimmy -Sal
Kimmy! -Sal.
要是他伤得这么严重 我们应该送他去医院
If he's that bad, we need to take him to a hospital.
不能送他去医院
We can't take him to a hospital.
不然他就完了 不能巡逻了
We take him to a hospital, he's done. He's out of the field.
那我们到底拿他怎么办?
Then what the hell do we do with him?
我家有药
I got some pills at my house.
你得看医生 -立刻送我回家
You need a doctor. -Just take me home now!
Russ Russ 阿姨跟叔叔
Russ, Russ, the aunt and uncle.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
儿童福利署刚把Michael交给了两个杀人犯
Child Services just placed Michael with two murderers.
我搞砸了
Oh, I messed up.
漏掉了这点
Oh, I missed it.
我做不来
I can't.
她在那儿
There she is.
好了 我们看到你了
Okay, we see you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
Kimmy -没事吧?
Kimmy. -You all right?
Kimmy 宝贝 你判断力太差了
Kimmy, honey, you showed poor judgment.
判断力差?什么样的朋友会把你扔在派对上不管
Poor judgment? What kind of a friend leaves you at a party?
爸 别说了 -我们走
Dad, stop. -Let's go.
这种事过去都是你负责的
You used to be on top of these kind of things.
我们谈过 -谈过什么?
We talked about this. -Talked about what?
你向我保证过 不会让任何意外有机可乘
You promised me that you wouldn't let anything fall between the cracks.
是你允许她去的
You're the one who said she could go.
不对 我们约定好了的 -爸 别对妈吼
No, we made a deal. -Dad, don't yell at her.
等等
Hang on.
你怎么不直说?
Why don't you just say it?
你怨我回去工作
You resent me for going back to work.
你别转移话题 Susan
That's a nice little bait-
爸 别说了 -我多蠢啊
and-switch you pulled, Susan. -Dad, stop. -How stupid could I be?
还真以为你以我为荣
I actually thought you would be proud of me.
工作不意味着你就不用当好母亲和妻子
Work does not give you a free pass from being a mother and a wife.
爸 你真是个伪君子
Dad, you are such a hypocrite!
你自己都跟那个新闻记者鬼混
You're the one who's screwing that news reporter!
妈
Mom.
Susan
Susan.
对不起
I'm sorry.
拿走你的珍珠项链
Take your pearls.
那是谁?
Who is that?
我猜是他的一个朋友
A friend of his, I guess.
没事了?-对 没事了
You all right? -Yeah, yeah.
我得…我得上报总部 请假
I'm gonna... I'm gonna call in and deduct out.
坚持不到换班了
I'm not finishing the shift.
那是谁 John?-我从他那买♥♥药
Who is that, John? -It's one of my dealers.
我们走
Let's go.
希望你明早从这儿消失
I want you out of here in the morning.
他说那是他的药贩子
He said that was his dealer.
只是胡说八道
He was just messing around.
知道吗?你搭档有麻烦了
You know what? Your partner's in trouble.
你最好帮帮他 因为你不帮他的话…
You'd better get him some help because if you don't...
他会把你一起拖下水
...he's going to take you down with him.
别跟我犯同样的错误
Don't make the same mistake I did.
真是漫长的一天
That was a long day.
每天如此
They're all long.
逮捕他们了吗?
Did you make the arrest?
经济问题
Financial problems.
父母亲不富裕 但房♥子比较值钱
The parents weren't rich, but the house was paid for.
我猜是有人想早点得到遗产
I guess somebody wanted their inheritance early.
我♥干♥不了
I can't do this.
我原以为自己可以的 但…
I thought I could, but...
我想我是完了
I think I'm done.
Russ 局里还有其他工作
Russ, there are other jobs in the department.
我知道
I know.
只是我…现在还有很多事要处理
I just... I got a lot to handle right now.
你知道我爱你 Lyd
You know I love you, Lyd.
我也爱你 Russ
I love you, too, Russ.
红酒
Wine.
嗨
Hi. -Hey.
抱歉我不能中途翘班 但我…
I'm so sorry I couldn't get off, um, but I,
给你带了些泻盐 加上冷敷 还有…
I picked you up some Epsom salts and a cold compress and...
十毫克 660
Ten milligrams, 660.
对 如果一次吃两片以上
Yeah, if you take more than two of those at a time,
你就是在糟蹋你的肝
you are going to screw up your liver.
明白吗?
All right?
你有没有再想想我们今早谈的事?
did you give any more thought to what we talked about this morning?
想过了
Yeah, um...
我拒绝
The answer's no.
好吧
Okay.
下班警员 请求支援
Yeah, I'm an off-duty police officer requesting backup
在Mulholland和Laurel路口
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表