剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
"All right, you haven't answered my question:
“Trinny是干嘛的?”
What does Trinny do?"
“Trinny不与枪♥械♥打交道 毒品也是一样”
"Trinny doesn't deal with guns. He doesn't deal with drugs.
“现金才是赚到的”
"Real money is in the money.
“这才是他帮我们走私的东西”
"That's what he smuggles for us.
“每个人都想要钱 对吧?”
"Everybody wants money, right?
“银行家 政♥治♥家”
"Bankers, politicians,
“而且每个人都有自己的身价”
"and everybody has their price.
“所以Trinny也有他的身价 对吧?”
"So Trinny had his price, right?
“我来猜猜 是不是他瞒天过海”
"Let me guess. He was skimming money off the top.
“盗取集团的资金?”
Stealing from the cartel, right?"
这正是我说的
This is what I'm talking about!
喜欢吧?-太棒了
Like that, huh? -Nice!
“盗贼有盗贼的规矩”
"There has to be honor amongst thieves.
“但你不能偷帮里的东西 这是规矩”
You can't steal. Those are the rules."
“一旦违规 就得自食其果”
"When you break the rules, there will be consequences.
“正义至上”
Justice must prevail."
不错
There you go.
没人
All clear.
Trinny不在
There's no Trinny.
一个人都没
No nobody.
我们去办公室看看
Yo, let's take the office.
也许该让警犬来嗅嗅
Maybe we should get the dogs to sniff it.
怎么? 怕了?
What's wrong? You scared?
怕?来啊
Scared? -Come on.
把它打开
Open it up.
Richter
Richter!
Richter 冷静点 快别叫了
Richter, chill! Just chill right now!
真是抱歉 它发疯了
I'm sorry, man. He just goes nuts.
不叫了 不叫了
It's chill. It's chill.
慢点吸
Hey, slow your roll.
嘿 慢点吸
Wh--Hey, slow your roll!
你是什么样的人
What are you, like,
觉得自己是黑人的白人小孩?
one of these white kids who thinks he's black?
不是
No.
看吧 你吸的有点快
See, you're sking kind of fast.
这是医用大♥麻♥
That's medical marijuana.
Blueberry Kush很猛的
Blueberry Kush will knock you on your ass.
你多大了?
How old are you?
17 -真年轻...
17. -Son...
Chronic问世前我就有烟瘾了
I been smoking chronic since before The Chronic came out.
那好像是八年前了
That was like eight years ago.
你以为我在说Chronic 2001呢
You think I'm talking about The Chronic 2001.
也对 你还真是个孩子
Yeah, you must really be a youngster.
蘑菇
Mushrooms.
我还以为你吃的是培根
I thought you got the bacon-Swiss.
不 不 不 是蘑菇
No, no, no, mushrooms.
用来形容那些恰好出现在从车上射出的流弹路线上的无辜路人
That's what they call innocent bystanders that pop up in the way of stray bullets during drive-bys.
他们就像蘑菇那样突然冒出来
They pop up like mushrooms.
那太惨了
That's dark.
你觉得是流弹伤人案吗?
You think this is a ray bullet call?
这重要吗?
Does it matter?
我现在都搞不清案子了
I can't even keep cases straight anymore.
Bryant夫人?
Yo, Mrs. Bryant?
回见
Later.
回头见 小伙儿
Later, man.
路人都说了
Streets are talking, man.
说什么了?
Well, what are they saying?
不该让我来告诉你
You ain't hear it from me.
但他们说是那个常在中心附近晃荡的孩子
But they saying it's that kid that's always hanging at the center.
Casper
Casper.
你说什么?
What?
Li'l Casper
Li'l Casper.
Sammy? Sammy 上车
Sammy? Sammy, get in the car!
该死的
Damn it.
请让让
Excuse me.
你不能这样闯进来...
Hey, you can't just walk in here...
对不起
I'm sorry!
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!
为什么
Why?!
对不起
I'm sorry!
真的对不起
I'm so sorry!
对不起
I'm sorry.
到目前为止只有250万
It's only 2.5 million so far.
对你来说 这很可能只是垄断资金 对吧?
That's probably just Monopoly money for you, isn't it?
助理警长知道了我的名字
The Assistant Chief, he knew my name.
还给了我印有私人手♥机♥号♥的名片
He gave me his card with his private cell phone number on it.
人们陆续都会知道你的名字
People are gonna start knowing your name.
等你的试训期结束
A lot of different units are gonna be looking for you
会有很多部门找你加入
once your probation's over.
特别问题小组 情报中心 反毒组
Special Problems Unit, GIT, Narco.
整个地方…
This whole place--
大门都将对你敞开
it's gonna be wide open for you.
就像我原来那样
Just like it was for me.
这工作一半靠运气
Half this job is luck.
但要是不机警的话 运气也留不住
But you won't stay lucky unless you stay sharp.
你最好赶紧享受工作带来的成功和好日子
You better enjoy this. These victories and good days on the job,
它们远远不及糟糕那面来得多
they're far outnumbered by the bad ones.
我不是故意骗你说不吸的
I didn't mean to lie about smoking.
只是 Sammy 我在家无所事事
It's just, Sammy, I have nothing to do out here.
太沮丧了
It just gets so frustrating.
我之前是说倘若怀孕的话就戒掉
And I know I said that I wouldn't if we got pregnant,
但Sammy 我还没怀孕
but Sammy, we aren't pregnant.
今天早上我例假来了
I got my period this morning
所以我觉得这不会有什么影响
so, I figured it wouldn't do any harm.
我是说 那只是医用大♥麻♥
I mean, it was medical marijuana.
我不知道这么厉害
I didn't know it was that strong.
听着
Look,
我知道那孩子长什么样
I know what that kid looks like.
等你上班我们去问问别人 也许画张画像更好
We can talk to somebody at your work and maybe make a sketch.
相机能拿回来的
We will get the camera back.
他不可能把它卖♥♥掉
He won't be able to sell it.
如果还不行的话 我就去 去找工作
And if we don't, I'll, I'll get a job.
我来解决这事 好吗?
I'll work it out, okay?
我会把钱拿回来 Sammy
I'll get you the money back, Sammy.
Sammy...
Sammy...
拜托跟我说说话 Sammy 求你了
Please talk to me. Sammy, please,
说说话吧 什么都行
just say something, anything.
Sammy 拜托跟我说说话
Sammy, please talk to me.
真的很对不起 求你了
I'm so sorry. Please...
跟我说说话
talk to me.
这不是个人的胜利
It's not the work of one individual,
而是整个团队的
but of a team.
警长给了我一份名单
The chief gave me a list of names.
我要逐一感谢以下人员
I would like to personally thank
Gil Puente警探
Detective Gil Puente,
Danny Salinger警探
Detective Danny Salinger,
Nate Moretta警探...
Detective Nate Moretta...
还有两位巡警 John Cooper和Ben Sherman
and patrol officers John Cooper and Ben Sherman
为了他们卓越的英雄行为 -检察官刚念了你的名字
for their excellent, heroic service. -The D.A. just said your name.
这些黑帮成员不可能再逃脱判罚
No longer will the gangsters operate with impunity.
我更喜欢听你叫我的名字
I think it sounds better when you say it.
Ben... -嗯
Ben... -Mm-hmm.
Ben... -嗯
Ben. -Mm-hmm.
Ben
Ben.
Ben
Ben.
国王死了
The king is dead.
国王万岁
Long live the king.
Trinny他也算个相称的对手
He was a worthy adversary--Trinny.
肩上那脑袋还挺不错的对吧?
Had a good head on his shoulders, right?
断头还真是件可怕的事
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表