剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
问我是怎么让它毁了我的生活的
About how I let it wreck my whole life.
真的 来吧 John 我不想再藏着掖着了
I mean, come on, John. I don't want to have any more secrets.
我跟我的秘密一样有病
I'm only as sick as my secrets.
要是我不再藏着秘密 我就没病了
If I don't have any secrets, I'm not sick anymore.
好吧
Okay.
想知道我之前一天喝多少吗?
I mean, don't you want to know how much I was drinking?
想
Sure.
呃 上班的日子
Well, on a work day,
早上是6到12瓶啤酒
I put away six to 12 beers in the morning.
回家再喝上20瓶
Come home and have another 20.
你一天喝30瓶啤酒?
You were drinking 30 beers a day?
上班的日子
On a work day.
不上班喝得还多
More if I wasn't.
我一个人可以喝半加仑伏特加
I could polish off a half a gallon of vodka by myself.
你们得明白
I mean, you guys have to understand.
早上起床我会抖得厉害 走不了路
I-I would wake up in the morning shaking so bad, I-I couldn't walk.
非得喝上6到12瓶啤酒
I mean, I'd have to get six to 12 beers in me
才能稳住手好刷牙
just to steady my hand so I could brush my teeth.
这样的情形持续多久
How long did this go on for?
五六年了
Five, six years.
你怎么能任由自己这样这么久?-John...
How the hell did you let it go on for that long? -John...
五六年了?!-别 别 没事的
Five or six years?! -Hold it. Hold it. -It's all right.
他生我的气
He's mad at me.
很真实
That's real.
想揍我吗 John?
Want to take a swing at me, John?
行了
All right.
要想揍我就来吧
If you want to knock me out, come on.
不 我是说真的 揍我吧
No, I'm serious right now. Hit me.
坐下 Dewey
Sit down, Dewey.
来吧 我说真的 揍我一拳吧
Come on, I'm serious. Crack me one.
坐下
Sit down.
我去拿咖啡
I'm going to get some coffee.
你要喝什么吗?
You want something?
不
No.
Tyler说他跟Nicole只是出去几回
So, Tyler told us that Nicole and he just hung out.
Tyler撒谎
Tyler's a liar.
我几乎没怎么见到她
I barely saw her.
她在他那儿睡 像是一直都那样
She slept at his place, like, all the time.
她跟他一起嗑药吗?
Did she do drugs with him?
他带她去那种新潮的夜♥总♥会♥
He'd take her to, like, trendy nightclubs.
用大托盘供应免费的香槟和可♥卡♥因♥
There'd be free champagne and coke on platters.
她什么时候开始不上课的?
When did she stop going to classes?
几个月前
A couple months ago.
我想找人帮帮她 可这里没有提供吸毒咨♥询♥
I tried to get her help, but there's no drug counseling program here.
他们只是给我们宣传册
They just gave us pamphlets.
宣传册?
Pamphlets?
学校为Tyler请律师 照顾得面面俱到
School has a lawyer on every corner for Tyler
但就没有为Nicole提供保护
and no protection for Nicole.
我想跑步选手的待遇不如橄榄球手
Guess track doesn't pay as much as football.
她什么时候吸毒的?
When did she start doing crack?
呃 像是跟Tyler分手后的事
Uh, like, when Tyler broke up with her.
她体重大降
She lost a lot of weight.
几周前
And a couple weeks ago,
我回去的时候 看到她拿了我的iPod和一些珠宝...
I came home, and she had my iPod and some jewelry...
她打算卖♥♥掉吗?
She was going to sell it?
我冲她大叫 让她滚出去
I yelled at her. I told her to get out.
我本该帮她的 她是我的朋友
I should've helped her. She was my friend.
多些光临
Thanks for coming.
Dewey一直谈起你们
Dewey talks about you guys all the time.
要喝杯咖啡吗?-不 不
Get you a cup of coffee? -No. No.
好的 行 -我很好
Okay, cool. -I'm all right.
嗨 伙计们 我叫Glen
Hey, guys, my name is Glen,
是个酒徒
and I'm an alcoholic.
嗨 Glen
Hey, Glen.
今天我想从Dewey开始
I'd like to get started today with Dewey.
他有两位来宾
He's got a couple visitors.
Dewey
Dewey.
呃 我叫Dewey 我是个酒徒
Uh, I'm Dewey, and I'm an alcoholic.
这两位是我一直向你们说起过的
These are the two guys I've been telling you about.
John和Ben
This is, uh, John and Ben.
就是因为他们 我才到这儿来的
They're pretty much the reason why I'm here.
呃 John 呃...
Uh, John, uh...
...John算得上是救了我一命
...John sort of saved my life.
对
Yeah.
我上班喝酒的时候 他让我搭档举报我
He made my partner turn me in when I was drinking on the job.
呃...
Uh...
要不是因为他 我只是又一个酒鬼罢了
If it wasn't for this guy, I'd be just another drunk
开着车在洛城大街上瞎转悠
driving around the streets of L.A.
我想对你说谢谢 John
So, I just wanted to say thank you, John.
我爱他
I love this guy.
哇 John
Wow. John.
John 你愿意说点什么支持Dewey的康复行为吗?
So, John, would you like to say something in support of, uh, Dewey's recovery?
你们不要再查Tyler Prescott了
I want you to move off of Tyler Prescott.
他们也找上你了吗?
They got to you, too?
除非你们能找出他谋杀的证据
Unless you can find something to tie him to the murder,
否则我不想再听到关于他的什么话了
I don't want to hear any more about him.
我们需要个行得通的疑犯
We need a viable suspect.
有什么发现?
What've you got?
她在这街区干了不少偷窃潜逃的事
She did a bunch of rip and runs in the neighborhood.
我们努力找与之相关的人 不过还没有人开口
We're trying to get some names. No one's talking yet.
你在这儿干嘛?
What're you doing here?
我不知道你注意到了没有 警官
Well, I don't know if you've noticed, Detective,
但这谋杀招来了很多媒体
but this murder has generated quite a lot of press.
我注意到了
I did notice.
我看到南中心大学那么多新闻采访车
I saw all those news trucks in South Central and I thought,
就想着“肯定有白人丢了狗了”
"White person must've lost their dog."
我想了结这案子
I want this case closed.
要我批准加班吗?
You want me to approve overtime?
行
Done.
你要什么资源的话 说一声就行
You want resources, just tell me what you need.
但要把凶手给我找出来
But bring me the shooter.
嗨 你脸上有东西
Hey, go like this, you got something on your face.
就这儿
Right here.
就这儿
Right here.
噢 还在呢 伙计
Oh, still there, man.
蛮开心的 对吧?
Hilarious. You know that?
今天开车转悠挺好
Feels good to be riding today.
不用跟那个大嘴巴窝在监视车上
Instead of cooped up in a surveillance van with that loudmouth.
别这样 Gil没恶意
Ah, come on, Gil's all right.
习惯就好了
Just gotta get used to him, you know.
那是Casper 靠边停车
Hey, there's Casper. Pull over.
嘿 Casper
Hey, Casper!
你要上哪儿啊 伙计
Where you goin' man?
有什么事 Sammy?
What's up, Sammy?
你在干嘛?怎么不去上学?
What're you doin'? Why aren't you in school?
来了个代课老师
Substitute teacher.
你知道昨晚被枪杀女生的事吗?
You hear anything about that girl who got shot last night?
给我戴上手铐 Sammy
Put me in cuffs, Sammy.
干嘛?
What?
你连古惑仔都称不上
You're not even a banger.
拜托 Sammy 看上去逼真点就行
Come on, Sammy, just make it look good.
转过身
Turn around.
腿分开 分开
Spread your legs. Spread 'em out.
手举高抱头
Put your hands up behind your head.
忍♥耐一下
Just hold it.
带我上车
Put me in the car.
最好给我爆点料 不然我就把你的嘴给封上
Better tell me something or I'm gonna kiss you on the lips.
那个被杀的女生 别人都称她“见人逃”
That girl who got killed, they called her "The Runner."
对 对 她老是偷了东西跑路
Yeah, yeah, she did rip and runs.
她对谁这样?-K-Dog
Who'd she do 'em to? -K-Dog.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表