剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
What was that, huh?
是枪么?-不是
Was that a gun? -No, ese.
你是不是刚刚扔掉了一支枪 Orlando?
Did you just throw a gun, Orlando?
不是
No, ese.
嘿 Lydia
Hey, Lydia.
听着
Hold up.
也许你对这个人的想法是对的
Maybe you were right about this guy.
谁?-Ryerson
Who? -Ryerson.
这家伙被生活严重打击了 Russell
The guy was beaten to within an inch of his life, Russell.
我告诉他他妻女的事时
And you should have seen him
你真该看看他的表情
when I told him about his wife and kids.
她们甚至都不该出现
They weren't even supposed to be there.
她们应该和家人朋友在大熊市
They were supposed to be in Big Bear with family and friends,
但是因为有人得了流感 行程取消了
but the trip was canceled 'cause someone got the flu.
首先 我不是Russell
Well, first of all, I'm not Russell.
对不起
Sorry.
但是我们得调查诉讼事件中的死者双亲
But we need to check the parents from the malpractice suit.
可能是为儿子的死而复仇
Could be revenge for the death of their son.
但是你刚才说到姑娘们本不该在那
Maybe, but what you just said about the girls were supposed to be gone--
你没察觉不对劲么?
doesn't that strike you?
当然 我知道这听起来有多怪
Of course, I know how it sounds.
怎么?
What is this?
跟我对着干?
I say black and you say white?
好了 扯平了
Well...
但是如果我告诉你那个医生可能认识Wayne Dorff
But what would you say if I told you that the doctor
你怎么想?
might have known Wayne Dorff?
怎么会?
How?
从医生的手♥机♥通话记录发现的
Because that's what I found out digging through the doctor's cell phone records.
打给Wayne Dorff的?
Calls to Wayne Dorff?
不是 是打给拉米拉达戒毒中心的
No, but calls to the rehab center on La Mirada.
980万人口的城区 也太巧合了
Town of 9.8 million-- that's some coincidence.
他是我们的一个医生
He's one of our doctors.
我担任负责人的四年间
Been coming here two Saturdays a month
他每月月有两个周六会过来
the four years I've been director.
Ryerson和你们的一个客户Wayne Dorff打过交道么?
Did Doctor Ryerson have any dealings with one of your clients, Wayne Dorff?
噢 别告诉我Dorff跟这事有关
Oh, don't tell me Dorff had something to do with this.
他俩认识么?
Did they know each other?
他有严重的葡萄球菌感染症
He had a terrible staph infection,
是医生治愈了他
and the doctor cured him.
大块头的粗人
Big, fat slob.
他每次只给医生20块
He was always hitting the doctor up for a 20,
这就是他应得的报答么?
and this is the thanks he gets?
我们想和Dorff先生的朋友谈谈
We actually want to talk to one of Mr. Dorff's associates.
一个瘦子
A skinny guy,
5.8英尺 白人
five-eight, Caucasian.
Danny Sutton
Danny Sutton.
坏消息
Bad news.
[出自华纳兄弟动画片]
我们曾叫他们“傻大猫和崔弟”
We used to call them Sylvester and Tweety Bird.
我肯定是Danny让Wayne复吸的
I'm sure it was Danny got Wayne using again.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
如果我们有别的问题
If we have any more questions,
给你打电♥话♥可以么?-没问题
we'll give you a call? -Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们看到了阿玛尼西装
So, they saw the Armani suits,
现金 奔驰
the cash, the Mercedes,
所以决定大干一场
and decided to go for the big score,
然后事态就恶化了
and it all went bad.
不断增长的财政债务 保险...
The mounting financial debt, insurance...
我还是认为他会聘请阿呆和阿瓜
I still say he could have hired Dumb and Dumber
把妻子牵扯进来
to do the wife in.
我没有排除任何人
I'm not ruling anybody out.
不管怎么说
Either way,
他们不需要跟踪他就知道他住哪儿
they knew where he lived, so it wasn't a follow home.
我们先查查Sutton的前科
Let's run Sutton's priors
然后派人搜刮他出来
and get some units out looking for him.
听着 关于之前的事
Hey, look, about before,
我并不是想冒犯你的
I didn't mean to insult you.
我早忘了
I already forgot about it.
我是Cooper
Cooper.
马上行动
We're on our way.
什么事 -找人
What's up? -Watch commander.
我们要替侦探们做一宗三重谋杀案的跟进
We're going to do a follow-up for the detectives on the triple homicide.
嘿 听着 我现在没法说
Hey, look, I can't talk right now.
我会到那的 我保证
I'll be there. I promise.
我妹妹
That was my sister.
她拼命想要安排我相亲
She's hell-bent on fixing me up.
还得喝个酩酊大醉
Get laid, get drunk.
让你乐而忘忧呗
Try and forget about this crap.
没错
Yeah.
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
要帮忙么?
Hey, do you need any help with that?
啊 我没事
Ah, I'm great.
我很好
I'm good.
棒极了
Awesome.
在那
Right there.
就在那 是么?
Right there, right?
你们要做的就是给我们点信息 伙计
All you got to do is give us a little information, bro.
不可能
No way.
大错特错 Orlando
Big mistake, Orlando.
你相信这家伙?
So... you trust this Gil guy?
是的
Yeah, man.
我相信他
I trust him.
为什么不呢?
Why shouldn't I?
我不知道
I don't know.
Sal讨厌他
Sal hates him.
Sal讨厌所有人
Sal hates everybody.
Mercedes觉得孩子怎么样?
How does Mercedes feel about the baby?
不是太好
Not too good, man.
她对我发飙
She's mad at me.
我答应她我会找到她的母亲的
You know, I promised her I'd help her find her mom,
但是我和Valentina在一起太忙了
but I got too busy with Valentina, you know?
告诉我们Trinny Day的事 我们就放你一马
Tell us about Trinny Day, we'll cut you loose.
没门 -呃?
No way. -Huh?
没门
No way.
你呢 伙计?
How about you, bro?
确定你准备好要孩子了么?
Sure you're ready for a baby?
喔 -真直接啊
Ooh! -It's pretty brutal.
找到什么了么?
What have we got there?
你要找律师么?-是的
So, you want that lawyer? -Yeah.
大错特错啊 Vato
Big mistake, vato.
可以给我你的会员卡么 谢谢
May I see your box club card, please.
当然当然 抱歉
Yeah. Yeah. Sorry.
你是Samuel Bryant?
Are you Samuel Bryant?
我是Tammi Bryant
I'm Tammi Bryant.
抱歉 他的卡无法使用
I'm sorry-- I can't accept his card.
我是Samuel Bryant太太
I am Mrs. Samuel Bryant.
你得有你自己的卡
You need to have your own card.
什么 为什么?
What? Why?
因为这是规矩
Because those are the rules.
你可以在服务台♥办♥一张
But you can get one at customer service.
但是我排了很久的队了
But I have waited in line a really long time.
只要50美金就能加入
It's $50 to join.
我没有50美金
Well, I don't have $50.
现在我们接受美国运通了
We accept American Express now.
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
小姐 还是办张新卡吧
Lady, why don't you just go get a new card!
就不 银行就是这么骗人去办卡的
No, no, this is how they get you, man.
为什么我不能用我老公的卡
Look, why can't I just use my husband's card?
拜托 你真是满口胡言
Come on, this is BS.
拜托
Please.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表