剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第二季 第5集
【前情提要】
Previously on Southland
他在你的一辆宾利里头被杀了 身上还有毒品
He was executed in one of your Bentleys with coke on him.
你又干回老本行了吧 Trinard?
You're back in the game, aren't you, Trinard?
退下去!Richter 退下!退下!
Back! Richter, back! Back!
这能帮我放松 知道吗?
It helps me relax, okay?
下一次我准把你抓到局子里
Next time, I'll take you down to the station.
回学校去
Get back to school.
你跟这些人混在一起干嘛
Hey, what are you doing
我长这么大你一直对我撒谎!
hanging out with these people? -You lied to me my whole life!
一直都是 -抱歉 行了吧!-一直都是!
I'm sorry about that! -My whole life!
我来是因为我爱你 知道吗?
I'm here because I love you, okay?
我后背有执行任务时留下的旧伤
I have an on-duty back injury.
你不必跟我解释
You don't have to explain anything to me.
止疼药能让我一直在街上巡逻
That pain medication allows me to stay on the streets,
不然我就会失去巡警资格
or I lose my field certification.
你知道你今天差那么一点点
You have any idea how close you all came
就把我们六个月来的监视行动给搞砸了吗?
to up a six-month surveillance today?
你说什么啊?-Trinny Day
What are we talking about? -Trinny Day.
老警♥察♥都懂得不要把工作的事带回家
Veteran cops know better than to take work home with them.
Sammy Bryant警官不得不再费劲好好学学这个
Detective Sammy Bryant had to learn this again the hard way.
喂?
Hello?
唷 赶紧起床 你这家伙
Yo, wake your ass up, puto.
你呆在家里 都不知世事了
You're sitting at home, missing everything.
Tweety Byrd三个小时前挂了
Tweety Byrd just got lit up like a freaking Christmas tree three hours ago.
Trinny Day的干将?
Trinny Day's right hand?
在哪儿?-记得我们最后的监视地吗?
Where? -Remember our last surveillance?
嗯
Yeah.
就是那地方 -我20分钟后到
That's the spot. -I'll-I'll be there in 20.
别看镜头
Don't look at the camera.
见鬼!
Damn it!
我没时间当你的小玩意儿
I don't have time to be one of your little projects.
这是“警♥察♥生活”系列的一部分
This is part of the "Day in the Life of a Cop" series
我已经开始上课了 -工作 这是个重要的字眼 Tammi
I've been working on for class. -Work. That's the operative word, Tammi.
这是我的工作 是很真实的
This is my job. It's real.
今天你不是放假吗 -对你是放假
But I thought today was your day off. -For you.
呃 我的手♥机♥响了 因为有人死了
Yeah, well, my phone is ringing because somebody's dead.
凶手可不放假
Murderers don't take days off.
Sammy 你穿西装上班 我觉着更好看
Sammy, you were nicer to me when you wore suits to work.
别忘了吃孕前维生素
Don't forget your prenatal vitamins.
让我恶心
They make me nauseous.
我今天做了一单两千万的大生意
I closed a $20 million sale today.
知道不 这种经济环境下哦
Come on. In this economy?
那又如何? 我喝了点米酒罢了
So what? I had a few sakes.
用什么喝的 广口杯吗?
In what, a Big Gulp cup?
Cooper
Cooper.
嗨 Ben
Hey, Ben.
Michelle 你怎么样啊?
Michelle. How you doing?
你们还好吧?
Your guy any good?
我的搭档老盯着我的屁♥股♥瞧
Mine keeps staring at my ass.
我不予置评 -你最好啦
I plead the Fifth. -You better.
[《魔戒》人物]
在追她吗 Frodo?
You're going after her, Frodo?
当然了 不少比你职位高的都试过了 全没戏
Sure. Taller boots have tried and failed.
去Los Feliz的路上再想个巧妙的回答
You can think of a clever comeback on the way to Los Feliz.
* Sammy老弟!*
* Sammy boy! *
兄弟 通知他老婆了吗?
'Sup, man? Knock the wife up yet?
“翠儿”旁边那是谁?
Who's the other guy next to Tweety?
Juan Doe吧 不知道
Juan Doe. No idea.
他们把他的脸打惨了
They ripped his face up pretty bad, though.
要指纹才能确认身份
We'll need prints to I.D. him.
呃 怎么了 Pop?
Yeah, what's up, Pop?
开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
好吧 听着 等她今晚回家我们再谈谈
All right, look. We're gonna talk about this when she gets home tonight.
我还在上班 快
Estoy trabajando, papi. Come on.
好吧 到时候见
All right. I'll see you then.
天
Jesus.
Mercedes昨晚又没回家
Mercedes never came home again last night.
十几岁孩子嘛 记得吗
Teenagers. You remember.
对 对 你看着吧 伙计
Yeah. Yeah. You just watch, man.
当爹可不是看上去那么容易
This fatherhood thing's a lot tougher than it looks.
这事上了Twitter
This thing's got Twitter on it.
你觉得“翠儿”中枪前还啾啾叫吗?
You think Tweety Tweeted before he got shot?
我他妈的见到一个家伙...哒哒哒 哒哒哒
I tawt I saw a puddy...Rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat.
得了吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
你还得继续干呢
You need to work on that.
死者是Marcus“翠儿” Byrd
So, our victim is Marcus "Tweety" Byrd,
[洛城两大黑帮之一]
圣地亚哥“白金马达帮”头子 前Crip帮成员
head of Platinum Motors San Diego, and a former Crip.
[另一大黑帮 Crip的死对头]
尽管Trinny是前Blood帮成员
Now, even though Trinny is a former Blood,
两人可是一起进少管所的
these two go back to juvie hall together.
Blood帮和Crip帮的人相处“融洽”不是什么新鲜事
I mean, Bloods and Crips getting along, that's nothing new,
但黑人和墨西哥裔的这么通力协作倒是从未见过
but we've never seen this level of collaboration between black and Mexicans.
Trinny一反规矩啊
Trinny's rewriting the rules.
黑色加褐色就是绿色 兄弟
Black and brown make green, bro.
没错 大伙儿都一起干了 要挣钱嘛
Exactly. Everybody coming together, making money,
[墨西哥西北城市]
通过提华纳边境运毒入境
bringing drugs across the Tijuana border.
也许就是我们这位朋友干的 这位圣地亚哥来的翘辫子朋友“翠儿”
Probably by our friend here, our dead amigo Tweety from San Diego.
要是Trinny让大伙儿发财 也包括其他黑帮
So if Trinny is making everybody rich, including the cartels,
他们干嘛要置他于死地?
why do they want him dead?
呃 管他谁要他死呢?
Well, who cares who wants them dead?
还有什么要补充吗 Sal?
You have something to add, Sal?
对 对 两天内我已经有了三具尸体了
Yeah, yeah. I got three dead bodies in two days
而且只有一名警探有空处理
and one Detective available to work them.
我要你把这事结了
I need you to wrap this thing up.
我要我的人回来
I need my guys back.
Richter!
Richter!
Richter 住手!哦 天哪 Richter!
Richter, stop it! Oh, my God. Richter!
坐下!坐下!停下 住手
Settle down! Settle! Stop it! Stop it!
停下 停下 停下
Stop! Stop! Stop!
抱歉 实在太抱歉了
I am so sorry! So sorry!
他是条缉毒犬 要是嗅到毒品
He's drug dog, so if he sniffs any drugs,
特别是大♥麻♥ 他就会抓狂
especially marijuana, he just goes crazy.
真的?
Really?
你上哪儿找来的狗?
Where'd you get him?
噢 呃 他精神崩溃后 我丈夫把他带回家来
Oh, um, my husband brought him home after he had a nervous breakdown.
谁精神崩溃 狗还是你丈夫?
The dog or your husband?
挣些合法的钱
Makes some legit money,
说话时去掉了东区的鼻音
drops the East side twang from his accent,
然后我们就突然以为Trinny浪子回头了?
and all of a sudden we're supposed to think that Trinny's a changed man?
嗯 就是
Yeah, right.
带上那帽子就以为自己是男人了
With his hat. He's trying to get all GQ with it.
你以前有过那样的帽子
You got a hat like that.
Juan Doe名叫Joaquin Perez
Juan Doe's name is Joaquin Perez.
他到底要上哪儿去?
Where the hell is he going?
我们看见跟Nate的女儿在一起的就是Joaquin
Joaquin's the guy we saw with Nate's daughter.
她在沙发上
She's on the couch.
爸爸?
Daddy?
我不管她看见了什么
I don't care what she saw.
她不能去作证
She's not testifying.
这事也许会牵扯上她的 兄弟
It might come down to her, my man.
你得让她做好心理准备
You got to get her prepared for that.
知道不?
You know?
我觉得你满肚子气啊 Salinger警官
I'm feeling a lot of heat from you, Detective Salinger.
有话就说吧
You got something to say, just say it.
你要抓什么人吗?
You arresting somebody?
差不多了
We're getting close.
差不多?嗯
Close? -Hmm.
差不多?
Close?
好吧 我来告诉你 就算你找到这家伙了 然后又如何
All right, I tell you what. So, you nail this guy. Then what?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表