剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
You're doing good, Russ.
除了走路一瘸一拐
Apart from the limp.
你觉得我看上去脸色苍白吗?
Do I look pasty to you?
你一直脸色苍白
You always look pasty.
你从来不苍白
You never look pasty.
我都开始有白头发了
I'm getting my first gray hair.
看到了吗?
See that?
都是因为担心你
That's from worrying about you.
胡扯
Bullshit.
可能是这个人
This could be the guy.
你负责联络 我掩护
You're contact. I'm cover.
你把人弄下车
You get everyone out of the vehicle.
A43 在Winston下车检查中心和洛杉矶之间
A43, show us Code 6 on Winston between Main and Los Angeles.
申请搜查许可 3OEB058
Requesting warrants on 3-Ocean-Edward-Boy-0-5-8.
3OEB058 收到
3-Ocean-Edward-Boy-0-5-8. Copy.
立刻关掉引擎
Could you shut off the engine
下车
and get out of the car for me now, please?
凭什么?
Uh, why?
凭什么?
Why?
立刻手扶方向盘
Put your hands on the wheel now!
先生 把手举过头顶
Sir, put your hands above your head.
举起手来
Keep 'em up.
转身面向车子
Turn around. Face the car.
慢慢后退走向我
Slowly walk back towards me.
乘客 把门打开 下车
Passenger, open your door, and step out of the vehicle.
够了
That's enough.
手指交叉抱头
Put your hands behind your head and interlock your fingers.
你掩护我?
You got me?
站到车后来
Get to the back of the car.
你在哪儿上车的?-圣莫尼卡
Where'd he pick you up? -Down on Santa Monica.
你在黑色皇冠维多利亚车里干嘛呢?
What are you doing in a black Crown Vic? Huh?
这是我的车 -是吗?
It's my car. -Yeah?
这车你买♥♥多久了?
How long have you had this car?
五六年了 老兄 -五六年?
Five, six years, bro. -Five, six years?
你没听说有强♥奸♥犯出没吗?
You guys been hearing about this rapist running around?
不是这个人
This is not the guy.
黑发?矮了?
Black hair? Short?
你跟他定期约会吗?
Is he a regular date?
对 我认识他
Yeah. I know him.
还是淫秽行为 -不行 拜托 绝对不行
Still a 6♥4♥7a. -No. Come on. No way.
车上没有疑点 申请不到搜车许可
Car checks out clean. No warrants.
放了他?-对
You want to kick him loose? -Yeah.
如果以淫秽行为拘留他
What, we take him in on a lewd conduct,
我们至少一小时没空巡逻
we're off the street for, what, another hour at least?
Petrosian先生 今天是你的幸运日
Mr. Petrosian, it's your lucky day.
你可以离开了
You have the right to get the hell out of here.
我建议你尽快
I suggest you exercise it.
从上数第三行
Third row from the top.
好的 -谢谢
Okay. -Thank you.
你好
Hi.
你们这有低致敏性被子填充物卖♥♥吗?
Do you guys sell hypoallergenic quilt stuffing?
有 羊驼毛 成吨♥卖♥♥的
Yeah, alpaca. We sell a ton of that stuff.
是吗?-对 现在的世界到处是毒素
You do? -Yeah. World's a very toxic place.
认识这个女人吗?
Do you recognize this woman?
不认识 我们是批发商
No. We're wholesalers.
很多人进进出出 室内设计师 家具商
People are in and out. You know, interior decorators, upholsterers.
大多是付现 也有分期付款的
They pay cash mostly, or they buy on account.
那个能追溯多久?
How far back does that thing go?
几周 也可能是几个月
Few weeks, maybe months.
给我们看下监控带
Well, we're going to need to see your tapes.
全部都要
All of them.
Melissa到底是谁?
Who the hell is Melissa anyway?
她的一个朋友
One of her friends.
好吧 你见过Melissa父母吗?
Okay. Have you met Melissa's parents?
我要工作 Sal
I work, Sal.
准她去的人是你
You're the one who gave her permission to go.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
是谁?
Who's that?
还不就是那几个
Oh, just the guys.
你不在的两个小时 Nate和Sammy就得负责
Nate and Sammy will have to make do without you for two hours.
对 十年的婚姻
Yeah. Ten years of marriage,
我老婆现在一年就跟我做三次爱
my wife lets me have sex with her three times a year now.
来干一杯
Ugh! A toast. -Yeah!
为局里最棒的新队长
To the best new captain in the department.
不明白怎么这么久才升职 这是你应得的
I don't know what took them so long. You deserve it.
谢谢 -敬你
Thank you. -To you.
我是个不错的警♥察♥
I'm a good cop.
对吧?
Right?
对
Yeah.
我是说巡警
I mean, a street cop.
他干嘛处处针对我?
What is his deal with me?
我不知道 你该问他
I don't know. You should ask him.
A43 可能发生交通事故
A43. Possible traffic collision.
Fountain和Hayworth附近
The vicinity of Fountain and Hayworth.
我们正赶往现场
Show us en route.
这真不会令你困扰吗?
Sure it doesn't bother you?
什么 你升职为队长?
What, you making captain?
我为什么要困扰?
Why should it bother me?
记得吗 Bill?
Do you remember that, Bill?
因为我级别比你高
Because I outrank you.
得了吧 那群人肯定会在你面前胡扯
Come on. You must be catching a lot of crap from the guys.
是有那么点打击男子气概
Yeah, a little bit of ball-busting.
多难为情啊
Oh, how embarrassing.
所以啊 好了...
Yeah, so, all right...
听着 Susan 你有抱负并努力追求
Listen, Susan, you saw something, and you went after it.
我以你为荣
Boo-ya. -I'm proud of you.
非常骄傲
Very proud.
还记得吗 Bill?
Do you remember that, Bill?
Sal
Sal.
打开看看 -像这样...
Open it. -Oh, like this...
真漂亮
They're beautiful.
戴上试试
Put 'em on.
该死
Shit.
喝醉了就别乱泼东西
You got to stop spilling things when you get drunk.
嘿 嘿 笨蛋
Hey, hey. Pumpkinhead.
道歉
Apologize.
我的错
My bad.
不是对我 你个白♥痴♥ 向那位女士
Not to me, you idiot. To the lady.
蠢蛋
Douche.
嘿 喂喂
Hey, yo. Hey! Hey!
“我的错”可不算道歉
"My bad" is not an apology.
我们走
Let's go.
看孩子的 滚
Baby-sitter, go.
A43 交通事故 Homewood和Cahuenga拐角处
A43. Traffic accident. The corner of Homewood and Cahuenga.
两辆车相撞 多名伤者
Two vehicles involved. Multiple victims.
派一组救护人员过来
Roll me an RA unit.
小心 -我去看看左边那辆
Look out. -I got these two on the left.
还好吗?
It's all right here?
John 快过来帮忙 有人被压住了
John! Need a hand! Somebody's pinned!
过来
Come here!
我去看看腿
I'm gonna check the legs.
腿被压着了 -坚持住 坚持 坚持
Legs pinned. -Hang on! Hang on! Hang on!
他意识清醒吗?-清醒
He's clear? -Yeah.
清醒的?-对
Clear? -Yeah.
把他抬出来 后面的 往下压 我们这边往上抬
Get him. Okay, the back--push it down; we're gonna lift up.
好
Yup.
好了吗?我数三下 -准备好了
Okay? On three. -Ready.
一 二 三 -干得好
One. Two. Three. -Good job.
好了没?-出来了
Huh? -I got him.
松手
All clear.
好了 把胳膊放在身体两边
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表