剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Why don't you have a seat.
当我去工作时那个老头就在屋前
The old guy was out front when I was leaving for work.
他总是在花♥园♥里摆弄花草
He's always out there working in his garden.
那老头就像化石似的
Guy's a fossil.
他像是有一百岁了吧
He's, like, a hundred or something.
当你把车停在他屋前的街道上
Gets pissed when you park on the street
他会很生气
in front of his house.
开始大吵大骂
Starts yelling and shit.
就告诉警探你看到什么
Just tell the detective what you saw.
我走向我的车时
As I'm walking to my car,
院子里有个人在跟他讲话
there's a guy in the yard talking to him.
那很反常吗?
And that was unusual?
那个人 没错
This guy, yeah.
很不搭调 你知道?
He was sketchy, you know?
站在一个老人的旁边
Standing over the old man.
怎么个不搭法?
Sketchy how?
大块头 剃光头
Big, shaved head.
白人 还是西裔的?
Caucasian, Hispanic?
是黑人
Black.
我就想如果老头朝着这家伙大骂
And I was thinking if the old man was yelling
就因为车停到他屋前的话
at this guy for parking in front of his house,
那家伙非一脚踢飞那老头不可
he was gonna get his ass kicked.
但之后他们坐进老头的车就离开了
But then they just got in the old man's car and drove off.
Noyes先生是自愿离开的?
Did Mr. Noyes go willingly?
大块头像是在帮他一把 一直搀扶着他
Big guy sort of helped him up. Had him by the arm.
他看到什么了么?你看到我哥哥了?
Did he see something? Did you see my brother?
他是怎样做的?
What did he do?
他有没有面露惧色
Did he seem like he was scared,
或是遭到恐吓这样?
intimidated in any way?
我不知道
I don't know.
奇怪的是他们离开时
It was kind of weird is that they left, though.
大块头在开车
The big guy was driving.
我能看到老头就坐在副驾驶位置
I could see the old man in the seat next to him.
我想他也许是在哭泣
I thought maybe he was crying.
天呐
Oh, God.
你需要我开始做工作
You want me to start the paperwork
来取得他银行财政记录吗?
to get his bank records?
我已经开始了
I already started it.
我们应当召开记者会吧?
Should we call a press conference?
记者会?
Press conference?
你知道 通知媒体
You know, alert the media.
让公众帮我们找到他
Let the public help us find him.
一年洛杉矶有4000人失踪
4, 000 people go missing a year in L.A.
我们不能一天10次 12次地去找媒体
We can't run to the media ten, 12 times a day.
82岁老人 有糖尿病
82-year-old man, diabetic,
光天化日之下
abducted from in front of his nice little house
在他的温馨小家前被拐走
in broad daylight.
我们还不清楚他是不是被绑♥架♥
We don't know that he was abducted.
你好
Hello.
是的 行 谢谢
Yes. All right, thanks.
验尸官那没有发现
The coroner doesn't have him.
这给了5频道一个劲爆的题材
Makes for a nice story on Channel 5.
你要通知媒体的话 打电♥话♥给他妹妹
You want the media, call the sister.
心急如焚的亲友最有说服力
A distraught family member always works best.
你不过想上去露个小脸罢了
You just want your damn face on TV.
不过 我的面相还算帅
It's a nice face, though.
843 北Santa Fe大街1601号♥有紧急情况 需要援助
843, handle a code 30 at 1601 North Santa Fe Street.
843正在路上
843 en route.
在楼前与屋主汇合
Meet the owner in front of the building.
我猜有人已经研究过地图了
I guess somebody studied their map book.
我是研究了
I did, actually.
没人从前门闯入
Nobody broke in the front door,
但警报器几小时前就被人给关了
but the alarm went off hours ago.
我都给你们打了好多遍了
I've been calling and calling and calling.
先生 不好意思让你久等了
Sorry to make you wait, sir.
我们之前忙真正的正事去了
We've been out doing actual police work.
早上好啊 兄弟
Good morning, sir!
今天怎么样啊
How are you today?
你能不能先把我弄下来
Could you just get me down?
有时候我真搞不明白你们这些人
You know, I can't figure you guys out.
计划得好好的要偷鸡摸狗
You plan a burglary,
找个司机在门外等着
I mean, you must have had drivers waiting
等你完活了开进来接应
to come in the front do, right?
大费周章了一番之后
You go through all that trouble,
您老人家竟然在关键时刻掉链子
and you can't bring a rope that's long enough.
你知道一年我得从上边放下来多少
You know how many of these dumbasses
像你这样的混♥蛋♥啊
I've had to cut down?
伙计 我肩膀现在都快疼死了
Look, man, my shoulders are killing me.
你能不能快点儿
Can you just hurry it up?
你的同伙呢
Where are the other guys?
赶紧给我看我的权利去
Read me my rights
然后他妈的放我下来
and get me the down!
事实上 我用不着去看那些权利
Actually, I don't have to read them.
我记得清楚明白的呢
See, I have them memorized.
难道说你尿裤子了?
Did you pee your pants?
求求你们了
Come on, man.
只要是过来找我 想找份正经差事做的人
You come to me, you legitimately want to turn your life around,
我就都给他们口饭吃
you got a job here.
Louis就是这样
Louis was like that.
他是我最出色的伙计之一
He was one of my best workers.
他坐在你的宾利车里边被枪杀了
He was executed in one of your Bentleys
我们发现他身上藏有可♥卡♥因♥
with coke on him.
他们都好这口的
Guys slip.
虽然洗心革面了
They get back into the life.
但江山易改本性难移啊
They can't cut the ties.
Louis在墨西哥曾经也是执法人员
Louis was former law enforcement in Mexico.
可等我遇到他给他口饭吃的时候
When I met him and gave him the job,
他已经沦落到路旁摆摊卖♥♥橘子了
he was on the side of the road selling oranges.
真催人泪下啊
That's a very moving story,
不过我还是想问
but I still want to know
为什么一个打工仔
why this poor worker
会开着一辆好几十万的跑车
was driving a hundred-thousand-dollar car
然后车里碰巧还有毒品呢
with narcotics in it.
难不成说他没跟你说一声就把车开走了?
Did he take the car without your knowledge?
我说的就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
我觉得我说得挺明白的
I think I'm saying that.
不过这位大哥好像没怎么听懂
But if your man here was listening,
我说的是什么意思...
you know what I'm saying...
Trinny 你是不是又重操旧业了
You're back in the game, aren't you, Trinny?
这些事难不成是个幌子
Is this whole thing just a front?
事实上你是想召集点弟兄
Got your brothers
再帮你贩毒?
and others dealing for you again?
还是说你现在还玩诈骗了?
You got your hustle going?
不不不 听着 伙计
Nah, listen, man.
我这辈子唯一骗过的就是上帝
The only hustle that I have going on is between me and God.
不过他还是对我这么仁慈
And he's so good to me,
我照样赚得盆满钵满 照样兄弟遍天下
I got all the ballers, I got all the rappers,
所有人都想着来这儿混口饭吃
everybody want to come over here and get
也混成Trinny这样 你明白吧 靠自己本事赚钱
their Trinny on, you know what I'm saying? Money be green.
你知道我的意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
我能做的呢就是
All I got to do is to stop
让他们少惹事 让大家都安安稳稳的
the violence, increase the peace on the streets,
让我的兄弟都过上好日子
help out my fellow suffering
我是说那些混帮派的...
gang members...
我猜你是想说以前混帮派的吧
Don't you mean former gang members?
看来你们还是太嫩啊
Y'all got a lot of learning to do.
你们回去问问你们老大去
Y'all should just go talk to y'all boss, man.
我个人可是很敬重Salinger警探的
I got a lot of respect
你知道为什么吗
for Detective Salinger. You know why?
我们洗耳恭听
You're gonna tell us, right?
我清白的时候 他放我一条生路
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表