剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
When I was clean, he let me go.
我有罪的时候 他严惩不贷
When I was dirty, I did the time.
单凭这点就和其他人不一样 我就敬重他
Not like some others. Respect!
这才是我们办事的规矩
That's what we got going on.
他就是这么办事的
That's what me and him got going on.
Noyes先生昨晚7点54分时从自动柜员机上
Mr. Noyes withdrew $400 from his ATM account
提走了400块
last night at 7:54.
当晚8点26分他本打算在我们北山分行
He attempted to withdraw another $400
再提400块
from our branch on North Hill at 8:26,
不过操作被拒绝了
but was denied.
要不要我等下调出
Would you like me to cue it up
银行昨晚的录像给你们
to last night's transactions?
那再好不过了
Yes, please.
对 那个就是Noyes
Yeah, that's Noyes,
但我看不到他旁边的那个人
but I can't see the guy next to him.
昨晚和今天早上他们有没有
Were there any other attempts made to withdraw money
再试试能不能取钱啊
last night or this morning?
没有
No.
只有这一个角度的画面吗
Is that the only angle?
嗯
Yes.
你看 他们后边有人排着长队
There are people waiting in line behind them.
说明他们之前也应该排过的
Maybe they had to wait, too.
你能倒回到之前的录像吗
Can you pull up the transaction before?
好的
Sure.
奶奶的 他真壮
Damn, he's big.
Adams
Adams.
谢谢 巡警找到他的车了
Thanks. Patrol found his car.
尿裤子的 你为什么要杀那个漂亮的女孩子
Droopy, why'd you go and kill that nice girl for, huh?
老兄啊 我发誓那不是我
I swear it wasn't me, Dawg.
只是和我长得很像的人
It was someone that looked like me.
我最讨厌你这么说
I hate when that happens.
我说真的呢 真的不是我
Seriously, fool, it wasn't me.
我当时人都不在那儿
I wasn't anywhere near there.
听着
Well, there was,
今天早晨在第四街口发生了
there was a shootout this morning
一起枪击案
on the Fourth Street bridge.
这个你知道点什么吗
You hear anything about that?
咋说的跟西部片似的
That's some wild, wild West shit right there.
那车是登记在你原先的老板Trinard Day名下的
The car was registered to your old boss Trinard Day.
Trinny Day啊
Trinny Day, ese.
做坏事做得心有不安
Feel so bad for being a banger, eh?
想要洗心革面的那位是吧
Gonna make some amends.
真没招 那家伙还在倒腾毒品
Sabes que, that fool's still dealing drugs.
还在卖♥♥军♥火♥吗
Still selling weapons,
就是现在他美名其曰是什么“政♥府♥干预”
only now he calls himself a... a "interventionist."
他现在靠上政♥府♥的钱了对吧
He's getting funded by the government.
你好好查查今天早上是怎么回事
Find out what happened this morning.
我们这边也好
Then we'll see what we can do
见机行事
for you from our end.
那好 我会四处撒网问问的
All right, I'll keep my ear to the ground.
嗨 老兄 你来看看
Hey, check it out, Dawg.
我纹了个新的纹身
I got a new tattoo.
哦 哇哦 我来看看
Oh, wow, look at that.
我就喜欢纹这些东西
You always liked this shit.
不错啊
That's good.
“妈妈尽力了”
"Mama Tried."
你知道这首歌♥?
You know the song?
什么歌♥?
What song?
你说呢 什么歌♥?
Como que, what song?
Merle Haggard 也是拉丁裔
Merle Haggard, vato.
Merle什么
Merle who?
“妈妈尽力了”
"Mama Tried."
你给我哼两句
Can you sing it?
让你唱呢 -听好了
Can he sing it? -Check this out.
* 我在牢里满21岁 *
* I turned 21 in prison *
* 终身监禁 不得假释 *
* Doing life without parole *
* 没人能让我走正道 可妈妈尽力了 *
* No one could steer me right, but Mama tried *
* 妈妈尽力了 妈妈尽力了 *
* Mama tried, Mama tried *
哦 这家伙的歌♥总能让人发笑
Hey, this boy always cracks me up, Dawg.
不错 我挺喜欢的
It's good. I like it. I like it.
继续打听吧 小屁孩
Keep digging, Droopy.
我会的
I will.
你们就放心吧
Don't worry about that.
嗨 不过你们答应我之后会放我出去的 对吧
Hey. But then you got to get me out of here, all right?
我们会尽力而为的
We'll do our best, bro.
巡警发现车停在这里
So the security guard found it parked here.
正准备找拖车拖走的时候往里一看
He was gonna call to have it towed until he looked inside.
车里有什么吗 -什么都没有
Anything in the trunk? -No.
四周围呢 垃圾桶找了吗
Perimeter, Dumpsters?
这一街区的其他地方找了吗
Everything on this block.
你想让我们扩大搜查范围吗
You want us to widen the search?
我来联♥系♥ 找一组警犬过来
I'll call, get a K-9 unit down here.
前墨西哥探员光天化日之下
Ex-Mexican federale gets executed in broad daylight
在银湖区被枪杀
in the middle of Silver Lake.
这回可闹大了
This is freakin' major, guys.
查到的那辆宾利是Trinny的?
The Bentley comes back to Trinny?
没错
Yeah.
死者在铂金汽修厂工作
The victim worked at Platinum.
你们这帮王八蛋知不知道
You have any idea how close you all came
你们差点毁了我们六星期来的侦查
to up a six-month surveillance today?
嗨 Gil 怎么了
Yo, Gil, what's up, bro?
怎么了
What's up?
我们盯他盯了好几个月了 你们今天差点搞砸了
What's up is that we've been on this guy for months and you guys almost blew it.
你算老几啊
Who the hell are you?
我算老几 我告诉你啊...
Who am I? I'll tell you...
这位是Gil Puente 他是我们的人
This is Gil Puente; he's one of us.
缉毒组的
Narcotics.
你说的是怎么回事啊
What are we talking about?
在Trinny Day那儿
Trinny Day. I see you guys
我见到你们俩大摇大摆地进去了 真是吓死我了
march in, it's like a freakin' nightmare.
吓得我差点尿裤子
I'm like... almost pissed my pants.
你们盯上铂金汽修厂了
You guys are set up over at Platinum Motor Sports?
是啊 都坚持了六星期了
Yes, we are, for the last six weeks.
我们上哪儿知道去啊
Yeah, well, how were we supposed to know that?
我们是去调查谋杀案的
We're working a homicide.
嗨 哥们儿 你们那个还能重要过我们的?
Yo, man, that's number two.
Gil Gil 我们事先不知道好吧
Gil, Gil, we didn't know, dude, all right?
我们要是知道 肯定不会跑去坏事儿的
We'd never step on your toes like that. Come on.
话说 这小子是谁
Yo, who is this guy, man?
他是我搭档
This is my partner, all right?
这是Sammy Bryant 这是Gil Puente
Sammy Bryant, Gil Puente.
我们以前在缉毒组
We used to work narcotics together
一起工作的
back in the day.
你好啊 话说回来 你最近怎么样啊
Delighted. -Anyway, man, how are you?
我...我不错啊
I'm... I'm, I'm pretty good, man.
我们家那位又生了一胎
We just had another baby.
真的?!-嗯
What?! -Yeah.
哟 祝贺你啊
Yo, come here, man!
太好啦 兄弟
Yo, that's beautiful, bro!
恭喜恭喜 -谢谢
Yo, congrats! -Thank you.
你还真不赖嘿
You got a factory, huh?!
哥们儿 那你呢 有孩子没
How about you, man? You got any kids?
我也在酝酿造人呢
We're trying.
是吗 那再好好酝酿啊
Yeah? Well, try harder, man.
不过 我跟你说
Anyway, man, the shootout
那个死在宾利里边的人是我的线人
with the Bentley, the driver was my snitch.
Trinny要干嘛
What's Trinny up to?
他从墨西哥那儿偷运毒品
He's running coke out of Mexico.
洗完黑钱之后再进行合法投资
Laundering the money, bringing it back in.
哥们儿
Hey, man
你最近怎么都不找我们出去喝两杯了呢
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表