剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
why don't you guys come hang out with us, man?
我们现在反黑的 联邦的 缉毒的哥们儿可都有
We got ATF, FBI, DEA on it.
要不再加上你们重案的吧
We could fold in your homicide.
行啊 -真的?
Hell, yeah, man. Yeah?
那好吧 -我就说吧
Yeah. I mean, you know, that's of course,
你看老大都说
you know, Big Papa over here says it's okay
跟着我们这群哥们儿走没错的
to come run with the big dogs.
Henry Noyce 现年82岁
Henry Noyce is 82 and was last seen
走失前有目击者称他与这位不知名男子在一起
accompanied by this man.
如果您有任何关于他们的线索
If you have any information about either man,
请您及时联♥系♥洛杉矶警方
you're asked to contact the Los Angeles Police.
他身患糖尿病
He's diabetic.
而且听力不好 所以...
He doesn't hear very well, so...
你们要是谁见到他了 一定要...求求你们 帮帮我们
If you've seen him, please, please, help us.
这一家都热泪盈眶的
Not a dry eye in the house.
咱们真应该去现场看看
We missed out getting some nice face time on that one though.
那就这样 谢谢
All right, thanks.
警犬队那边没有发现
K-9 unit didn't find anything.
你之前怎么知道的
How'd you know?
什么
What?
巡警打来的电♥话♥
The ll from patrol.
你干嘛不移交给失踪人口调查组去负责
Why didn't you just hand it off to Missing Persons downtown?
本能的?
Instinct?
所以说 这就是为什么我选了你
Cono, that's why I picked you.
我就知道你非比寻常
I mean, I knew you were a star.
只是不知道你到底有多厉害
I just didn't have any idea what level.
你选了我?
You picked me?
是啊
Yeah, girl.
我运用了点人脉 找了找关系
I called in some favors, got some hook-ins,
让别人帮我好好找一找
people looking out for me.
结果就找到了你
And you got to do the same thing.
你可不能辜负自己一身的才能啊
You got to start using that star quality you got.
咱们俩合作 肯定所向披靡
There's no telling where we could go.
对吧
You know?
先失陪了
Excuse me.
Adams
Adams.
前面那辆看上去很像是有记录的被盗车辆
That looks like one of the stolen cars from roll call.
查一查车牌
Run the plate.
我不喜欢摆弄电脑
I don't like using the computer.
那你就呼叫总部
Call it in then.
咱们是哪一组来着
What unit are we?
A35
A-35.
A35要求核查车牌2PE096
A-35. Need wants and warrants on 2PE096.
怎么了?
What?
我们找到嫌疑人了
We got a hit off the picture.
Alan Gaylord
Alan Gaylord.
还不完全确定是他
Can't be sure it's him.
图片有点模糊
The picture is kind of grainy.
他也归你管的?
He one of your guys?
嗯 两周前刚刚被释放
Yeah, paroled two weeks ago.
我只见过他几面
I only seen him a couple of times.
你知道他现在在哪儿吗
You know where he is now?
你是说他应该在哪儿?
You mean where he's supposed to be.
他被送往一家
He was paroled into a residential
全日制戒毒所
drug treatment facility.
我打电♥话♥过去
I called.
听说他昨天自己出去就再没回来
He walked out yesterday, hasn't come back.
他怎么能大摇大摆的走呢
Can he just walk out?
他们昨天批准他去机动车辆管理所
They gave him a day pass to go to the DMV.
他们应该先打电♥话♥征询我的同意的
Supposed to call me first to get permission.
他们打了吗
And did they?
没有
No.
我们受联邦法庭批准每年释放
We're under a federal court order to release
四万名囚犯来缓解监狱过于拥挤的情况
40, 000 inmates this year to relieve overcrowding.
之前从未出现过这种情况
You ain't seen nothing yet.
A35 是你们汇报说有疑似被盗车辆吗
A-35, you got a code 37 vehicle.
你们的具体♥位♥置在哪里
What's your location?
大剧院街 372号♥
372 Coliseum.
大剧院街 372号♥
372 Coliseum Street.
他想干嘛
What the hell's he doing?
我来交涉 你来掩护
I'm contact. You're cover.
先生 先生
Sir. Sir!
快停车
Pull over!
马上停下车
Put the car in park!
快点把你的车
Take the keys
给我熄火
out of the ignition now!
先生
Sir!
马上给我停车
Stop the car now!
先生 停下车
Sir, stop the car!
先生 快停车
Stop the car, sir!
马上停下车
Stop! Stop the car.
把车钥匙
Take the keys
迅速拔下来
out of the ignition!
先生 从车里出来
Sir, step away from the car!
先生
Sir!
从车里快点走出来
Step away from the car! Stop!
倒车 倒车
Back up! Back up!
快倒车
Just back up!
你们靠边站
Why don't y'all leave him alone!
Kevin
Kevin!
不要动
Don't move!
Ferguson
Ferguson!
他开枪了
He shot him!
他开枪打了Kadeen
He shot Kadeen!
他开枪了
He shot him!
别激动 你们先后退
Calm down! You better back off!
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
A35 这里需要救援
A-35, officer needs help.
发生枪击 需要救援
Shots fired.
现在场面比较混乱
We've got an unruly crowd.
快掉头
Turn it around.
A43回复
A-43 responding.
A35 发生枪击 场面失控
A-35, shots fired, officer in trouble.
我有点恶心
I'm gonna be sick.
你能停车吗 -现在可是在处警
Can you pull over? -Code three.
拜托
Come on.
从车里走出来
Get out of the car!
转过身去 快点转过身去
Turn around! Turn around right now!
他没被打中
He's not shot!
把手放到头后边
Just put your hands above your head!
退后 退后 退后
Get back! Get back! Get back!
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
退后
Get back!
所有人 退后
Everyone, get back!
离远点
Get away! Get away!
都给我离远点
Get away!
快请求支援 支援
Back up! Back up!
Bryant 请求支援
Bryant, need some backup.
Bryant 我需要支援 给我滚远点
Bryant, I need backup. Get off of me!
暂时没有异常
Clear right.
你能停一下车吗 -给我住嘴
Can you pull over, please? -Shut up!
没天理啊
God, man.
靠边 后退
Stay back! Back up!
他没有中弹
He is not shot!
只不过被碎玻璃割伤了而已
He's just cut from broken glass.
都给我闪到一边去
Get out of the way right now.
否则轧到谁概不负责
We will run you over.
都给我让开
Get out of the street.
老实点儿
Get off! Get off! Get off!
走开
Stay back! Stay back!
滚开 要不我动手了
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表