剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
女孩们的笔记本电脑 所有的东西 而且还有...
the girls' laptop, everything-- but also--
你会大吃一惊的
and this is going to blow your mind--
我们找到了一张钱包那么大的妻子的照片
we found a wallet-sized photo of the wife.
什么?
Yeah?
在照片背面
And on the back,
我们发现了医生的指纹
we pulled off the doctor's thumbprint.
还记得Ryerson手♥机♥上那些电♥话♥吗
And remember those phone calls on Ryerson's cell
我查不到它们
I couldn't I.D.?
我现在有他们拨♥打♥的预付费电♥话♥了
I now have the prepaid cell they went to.
这真是太好了
Well, that's wonderful.
我会告诉医生的
I will let the doctor know.
我正和他在一起
I'm here with him now.
当然 我会代你表示悲痛的
Sure, I'll give him your condolences.
制♥服♥警♥察♥已经就位了
I already have the uniforms on their way.
这个人说了什么吗
So, these, these men, did, did they say anything?
你这是什么意思?
What, what are you doing?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
罪名是谋杀家人
For the murder of your family.
这太荒唐了
This is crazy.
放开我
Get these off me
来人啊
Somebody help me.
护士 -他归你们管了
Nurse! -He's all yours.
别忘了把手铐还给我
Make sure I get my cuffs back.
放心吧
You got it.
妹妹 -你好
Hey, sis. -Hi.
还在闪
Okay, they're still parking.
好了
Yep.
Ben 你会喜欢Lilla的
Ben, you are going to love Lilla.
是清酒吗?
Is that sake?
是的
Yes.
她特别可爱
She's really cute,
又聪明
she's smart.
她爸爸是娱乐界的知名律师
Her dad's some hotshot entertainment lawyer,
但我保证 你绝不会察觉到
but I swear you would never know it.
Ward和Olivia也会来
And Ward and Olivia are coming, too.
我明白 很抱歉 我只是不好拒绝他们
I know, I'm sorry, look, I just couldn't get out of it.
好吗?
Okay?
他们来了
And here they come.
你好啊 -你好
Hi. -Hey,
帅哥 -你好
handsome. Hey.
你好
Hey, girl.
别担心
Don't worry, man, I put
我把钱都放仪表盘上了
my money in the meter.
你还代客泊车呢
You parked valet.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
这位是Lilla Greenberg
This is Lilla Greenberg.
这是我哥哥
My big brother.
Lilla 我是Ben Sherman
Lilla, Ben Sherman.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我给每人点了一份生鱼片
Okay, so I ordered a bunch of sashimi for everybody.
还给男孩们点了炉端烧
I got some robata coming for the guys.
不要生三文鱼
Ooh, no raw salmon, though.
他们在UTA的一个代理商那儿检测到了一条20英尺长的虫子呢
They took a 20-foot worm out of an agent from UTA.
胡说
Oh, so it's bullshit
我听说是Paradigm的代理商带来的
'cause I heard it was an agent at Paradigm,
一个女人 你知道 这种事情都是由女人而起
a woman, but, you know, that's how those things get started.
一点没错
Totally.
我听说你是个警官
So I, I heard you were a police officer.
是的
Yeah.
我们已经逮捕了Wyatt Earp
Yeah, we got, we got Wyatt Earp here.
你参加了那天的枪战 是吧
He got in a big old shoot-out the other day, right?
你们都不知道吧?
You guys don't even know, do you?
Ben是第一个破获Hancock公园
Ben is the first person to make it
三人谋杀案的警♥察♥
to the triple murder in Hancock Park.
真行啊
Whoa, dude.
那个案子太可怕了 妈妈和两个女儿都死了?
God, that's awful. The mom and her two daughters?
真的吗 Ben?
Really, Ben?
是你破的?
That was you?
TMZ说那看起来就像Manson一样 真的吗
TMZ said it looked like Manson in there, right?
确实惨不忍♥睹
Yeah, it was pretty bad.
我妈妈说女孩们被害前还遭到强♥奸♥ 是吗
My mother said the girls were raped before they were killed?
天啊...
Oh, God...
事实上 他们到底怎么杀的人?
Yeah, actually, how did they kill them?
我是说 那些报纸
I mean, the newspapers--
其实也没说出什么吧
they didn't really say anything, right?
看着真好吃
Oh, that looks great.
就放那里
Uh... Right here.
看看这些 -我想再要一些姜
Look at all that. -I am gonna need some more ginger.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
ありがとう。
那是怎么回事 你走过去
Okay, so, what, you just walk in there
就看到他们躺在那里 都死了?
and they're all just lying there dead?
也许他不想说
Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it, you guys.
说真的 她们看起来像是被折磨过吗
No, but really, were they, like, tortured?
Olivia 强♥奸♥就是折磨
Olivia, being raped is torture.
不是啊
Okay, no,
他们搞得像香烟的烫伤那么...
but you hear that they do all this awful stuff like cigarette burns...
我想说...
Uh, you know what?
我很抱歉 我今天忙了一整天
I, I'm sorry, it's been a long day.
很高兴认识你们
It was really nice to meet you.
好了
Okay.
你曾经在想为什么挑便利店下手 记得吗
Remember you were wondering how the convenience store fit in?
我觉得是这么回事
I think it was just one of those things.
凶手在约定时间去了房♥子
The killers go to the house at the agreed time,
但妻子不是一个人
but instead of being alone,
她带着女儿们去了别的地方
the wife's got the girls and they're going somewhere.
凶手就想“你们搞什么?”于是就跟踪了她们
So they think "What the hell?" and they follow them.
“也许她想把孩子放在某处
"Maybe she'll drop the kids someplace
等她回来我们再杀了她“
and we can murder her when she gets back home."
她们去了便利店 然后凶手什么都看到了
They go to the convenience store, they get a good look,
他们就觉得可以一箭三雕
and they're thinking they might have hit the trifecta,
就跟踪她们回了家 杀了她们
so they follow them back to the house and they kill them
然后再把男主人也杀掉
and then they kill him, too,
因为到这份上了必须如此
because at that point they have to.
有可能
Probably.
“有可能”
"Probably."
不好吗?
Is that good?
很好
It's good.
天啊 妈妈救我啊!
Oh, my God, Mommy, help!
小声点 是我
Shh... it's me.
是我
It's me.
你干什么?!
What are you doing?!
我看着像要干什么?
What does it look like I'm doing?
我怎么知道!
I don't know!
我从没锁的窗户爬进来的
I'm crawling through an unlocked window.
我要告诉你多少次?
How many times do I have to tell you?
你差点吓出我心脏病!
You almost gave me a heart attack!
那也比先奸后杀强吧?
Well, it's better than being raped and murdered, right?
我的天 你不是开玩笑吧
Oh, Jesus, you've got to be kidding me.
你来做什么?
What are you doing?
他从我窗户爬进来了!
He crawled through my window!
它就那么大敞着
It was wide open.
你疯了!
You're crazy!
他疯了妈妈
He's nuts, Mom.
你给我听好 你想靠抽烟弄死自己 我不管
Listen, I don't care if you kill yourself smoking.
但那个窗户必须永远都是锁好的
That window stays locked at all times.
小姐 再敢打开你就完蛋了
Do it again, young lady, and you're grounded.
听到没有?
You hear me?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表