剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
也跟Tyler无关
Neither did Tyler.
你什么时候发现她怀孕的?
When'd you find out she was pregnant?
怀孕?
Pregnant?
压根不知道这破事
Definitely didn't know that shit.
得了吧 老兄
Come on, man.
Tyler希望Nicole从世上消失
Tyler wanted Nicole out of the picture.
你就指派一个小混混去
You put one of your baby bangers up to it.
人人都知道Nicole是因为偷盗被杀的
Everybody know Nicole got lit up 'cause she was stealin'.
从K-Dog那偷?
Stealing from K-Dog?
他是你的人吗?
Is he one of yours?
天呐
Oh, man.
他是又如何?
And if he is?
那你就得告诉我们上哪儿找他
Then you need to tell us where to find him.
我有什么好处?
What you gonna do for me?
你说什么?
What?
我告诉你们想知道的
I tell you what you want to know,
可以得到什么好处?
what you gonna do for me?
我来告诉你有什么好处
I'll tell you what we'll do for you.
我们会不逮捕你就离开这里
We'll walk out of here without arresting your ass.
这就是你的好处
That's what we'll do.
你们以什么罪名逮捕我?
What you gonna arrest me for?
你上个月没有出席庭审 Sisco?
You miss a court date last month, Sisco?
拖欠孩子的抚养费?
Owe your baby mama some child support?
小贱♥人♥
Little pooh-butt.
我就跟他说“别让她骑到你头上”
All I said to him was "Don't let her get over on you."
没叫他毙了那贱♥人♥
I didn't tell him to smoke the bitch.
他在哪儿?
Where does he hang?
51街和Beaudry交界的拐角
On the corner over on 51st and Beaudry.
在婴儿车里藏了把9毫米手♥枪♥
Keep a nine-millimeter in the baby stroller.
那是你朋友的妻子?
Is that your friend's wife?
是的
Yeah.
下午好
Good afternoon.
今天我们相聚一堂 齐颂Clark Henlen的一生
We are here today to celebrate the life of Clark Henlen,
深受爱戴的丈夫 慈爱的父亲
a beloved husband, a doting father,
可靠的同事 许多人亲爱的朋友
a trusted colleague, and a dear friend to many.
Clark和Wendy开始来教堂礼拜
Clark and Wendy started coming to our church
是在他们的儿子Dylan出生后
when their son Dylan was born.
我记得Clark跟我说他从小就没进过教堂
I remember Clark telling me he hadn't been to a church since he was a child,
但自己孩子的降生
but having his own child made him want to be connected
让他希望能跟上帝在一起
to something bigger than himself.
喂 -你一定得阻止他
Adams. -You have to stop him.
我爸要去杀他 我爸要去杀Tyler
My father's going to kill him, my father's going to kill Tyler.
等等 冷静点
Whoa, wait, wait, calm down.
是Michelle吗?
Is this Michelle?
是的 我是
Yes, yes.
我爸拿着枪去Tyler的公♥寓♥
My father got a gun and he went to Tyler's apartment.
我试图阻止他
I tried to stop him.
别担心 我们现在赶过去 你开车
All right, we're on our way. You drive.
左边有辆庞蒂亚克
Beige Pontiac on the left.
驾驶座
Driver's seat.
Hill先生 熄火 把门打开
Mr. Hill, turn off the ignition, open the door,
下车
and step out of the car.
熄火 -好了 好了 就来
Turn off the vehicle. -All right, all right, I'm doing it.
转过身 手抱住头
Turn around and put your hands behind your head.
这怎么回事?
What is this about?
这简直是侮辱
This is so humiliating.
是啊 你拿枪之前就该想到这种情况的
Yeah, well, you should have thought about that before you picked up a gun.
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
什么都没想
I wasn't.
我只是...
I just, uh...
我不知道除了这个还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do.
我只是希望我女儿回来
I just want my daughter back.
我只是...
I just...
等到局里我会打电♥话♥给你太太
I'll call your wife when we get to the station.
真高兴你能来
I'm so glad you came.
我们都很想你
We've missed you.
洛杉矶让我公务缠身 -明白
Well, L.A. keeps me busy. -Yeah.
这位是我搭档Ben Sherman
This is, uh, my partner Ben Sherman.
我们一起工作
We work together.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
过得如何?
Hey, how you doing?
我叫John
My name is John.
我认识你父亲
I knew your dad.
推婴儿车的那个
Stroller.
他在袋子里翻找东西
He's going for something in the bag.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 举起手来
Los Angeles Police! Put your hands in the air!
放开我 警官 我得照顾我的小♥弟♥弟♥
Let me go, man, I got to take care of my baby brother.
你把枪放在他的尿布袋里?!
You keep a gun in his diaper bag?!
他哭是因为要喝奶了
He needs a bottle--that's why he's crying.
你以为这是在照顾他
You think that's taking care of him?!
你♥他♥妈♥就是个白♥痴♥ 知道吗
You're a idiot, you know that?
来
Come on.
没事了
All right.
没事了 宝贝
You're all right, man.
你好 -好啊
Hi. -Hey.
Laurie 这是Ben
Laurie, this is Ben.
你好 -Ben 这位是Laurie
Hi. -Ben, this is Laurie.
很高兴认识你
It's good to meet you.
我觉得他们处理得非常得体了
Well, I thought they handled that as gracefully as they could.
没错 服务很好
Yeah, it was a nice service.
是啊 -Wendy怎么样了?
Yeah. -How's Wendy?
她都还好
She's doing okay.
我不知道她跟孩子们说了什么
Um, I don't know what she's told the kids.
怎么告诉一个孩子 他父亲是自杀呢?
How do you tell a kid your dad killed himself?
最好还是简单化些
It's best to keep it simple.
我想幸好是Wendy发现的他
I guess it's a good thing that Wendy found him.
只是 太可悲了 John
It's just--it's sad, John.
我过去陪她
I'm gonna go be with her, okay?
很高兴认识你 -我也是
It was nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
你…
So your...
你朋友是自杀的?
friend killed himself?
是的
Yeah,
他在自家车♥库♥开枪自杀
he shot himself in their garage.
知道原因吗?
You have any idea why?
加完油再上高速吧
Let's hit the gas station before we get on the highway.
我弟弟在哪儿?
Where's my brother at?
他很好
He's fine.
现在你要担心的不是他
You don't need to worry about him right now.
你得担心你自己
You need to worry about yourself.
我是得担心我自己
I am worried about myself.
要是我妈回家发现孩子不在 她会杀了我
My mom is gonna kill me if she come home and the baby ain't there.
听着 我知道你是个好孩子
Look, I can see that you're a good kid
我想尽力帮你
and I'm trying to do everything I can to help you,
但我遇到了一个问题
but I got a problem.
这是弹道报告…
This ballistics report right here--
显示在你身上找到的枪 正是杀害Nicole的那把
it says the gun that we found on you was the same one that killed Nicole.
我没有杀人
I ain't killed nobody.
Sisco可不是这么说的
Not according to Sisco.
他说被她偷让你觉得很没面子
He said you were embarrassed that she was stealing from you.
你就宣称要杀了她
You told everybody you were going to kill her.
Sisco不会这么说
Sisco ain't say that.
他说了
Yes, he did.
他说所有人都嘲笑你
He said all the kids were laughing at you,
捉弄你
making fun of you,
因此你再也不能忍♥受
and you just couldn't take it anymore.
不是这样的
That ain't true.
是Sisco叫我毙了那贱♥人♥
Sisco told me to smoke the bitch.
我真的很想相信你 K-Dog
I so want to believe you, K-Dog.
他事先就知道她会去派对
He knew she would be at the party.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表