剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第二季 第6集
【前情提要】
Previously on Southland
Sal.
Sal.
你还管他叫搭档
You're still calling him "partner."
那不会让他好受的
That can't make him feel good.
我只是想给他点希望 让他知道我一直支持他
I'm just trying to give him hope and let him know I'm still there for him.
我想你
I just miss you.
你是个烂警♥察♥ 好吗 姑娘
You're a crap cop, okay, Chickie?
你以前是个好警♥察♥ 可现在不再是了
You used to be a good one, but you're not anymore.
你知道 这违背了我做生意的直觉
You know, it goes against my business instinct,
但你可能有点药物依... -给我出去
but you might have a little drug problem. -Let's get out of here.
John!快来帮忙!有人被卡住了
John! Need a hand! Somebody's pinned!
过来!
Come here!
我去看看腿
I'm gonna check the legs.
他神志清醒吗?-嗯
He's clear? -Yeah.
清醒吗?-是的
Clear? -Yeah.
握住他 好的 尾部 把它推下去 我们把车抬起来
Get him. Okay, the back--push it down; we're gonna lift up.
行 -好的
Yup. -All right.
行了?我数三 -好了
Okay? On three. -Ready.
一 二 三 -干得好
One. Two. Three. -Good job.
这晚 Ben Sherman警官明白了 警♥察♥要跟搭档一样强壮
On this night, Officer Ben Sherman would learn that a cop is only as strong as his partner.
有起双尸案
We got a double.
谁查?-我 就来
Who's on it? -Me. I'm up.
很好 带上新人
Good. You can take the new guy with you.
新人?
New guy?
Ray要去出庭一天 你就给我找了个新人?
Ray's in court for one day and you stick me with somebody else?
我喜欢Ray 我们挺合拍的
I like Ray. We click.
信我
Trust me.
这个你也会喜欢的
You'll like this one, too.
Russ 你出院了
Russ, you're out of the hospital.
嗯 一周前
Yeah. A week ago.
一周?我们都一周没联♥系♥了?
A week? It's been a week since I've talked to you?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
他得干轻活儿
He's on light duty.
别去追什么罪犯
So, don't go chasing after any criminals.
意外吧?
Surprised?
嗯 Dina肯让你出门?
Yeah. Dina let you out of the house?
嗯 她去了纽约 跟出版商会面
Yeah. She's in New York, meeting with publishers.
出版商?-嗯 她打算把博客卖♥♥掉
Publishers? -Yeah. She's trying to sell her blog.
“我爱上警♥察♥”
"I Heart a Cop."
打算出书
Gonna make it into a book.
可最近我们之间没多少爱
But there's not a lot of love between the two of us these days.
这么说是一本小说了
So, that means it'll be a work of fiction.
对 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
“我喜欢Ray 我们挺合拍”?
"I like Ray. We click"?
我吃的那些都不管用了 Laurie
The ones I've been getting aren't working anymore, Laurie.
你的药贩卖♥♥的可不是安慰剂 John
Your dealer is not selling you placebos, John.
嗯 你认识他?
Yeah. You know him?
不 听...
No. Lis--
你正产生耐药性 知道不
You're building up a tolerance, okay?
要是我给你更猛的药
Even if I gave you something stronger,
最终也会有耐药性的
you'll eventually build a tolerance to that, too.
你的疼痛总是有原因的
You are in pain for a reason.
你得注意身体发出的信♥号♥♥
You've got to start listening to your body
否则你终将坐上轮椅的
or you are going to wind up in a wheelchair.
你知道 我认识的夫妇
You know, I don't know a lot of married couples
没多少离了婚还能相互支持的
that can still stand each other after a divorce.
嗯
Yeah.
我还是把你当成家人
I still think of you as family.
什么?
What?
你是得了癌症还是什么吗?
You have cancer or something?
下周我就40岁了
I'm turning 40 next week.
我在想要个孩子
And I'm thinking about having a kid.
很好
That's good.
孩子 呃...
A kid. Uh...
跟谁生?
Who with?
我在考虑各种选择 知道不?
I'm checking out options, okay?
领养
Adoption.
呃 找个人捐精♥子♥
And, um, a sperm donor.
嗨 嗨 我不是开玩笑的
Hey, hey. I wouldn't laugh.
我曾经想过一起生个孩子
I used to think that we were going to have a child together once.
你是想要跟我生个孩子吗?
You asking to have a kid with me?
你能否至少考虑一下?
Will you at least think about it?
行
Yeah.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
黑人拿枪
Other end of a black man's gun,
那你不是中枪 就是被抢
you're either gonna get shot or robbed.
如果这些个六只脚趾弹班卓琴的穷白人
And one of these six-toed, banjo-playing peckerwoods
拿枪对着你 你就死定了
points a gun at you, you're going to the desert in a cooler.
也许拿你的奶头当皮带扣
Probably make a belt buckle out of your nipples.
那你得佩服他们的手艺了
Well, you gotta admire their leather-working skills, huh?
呃 你...你订位了吗?
So, did you, uh... did you get that reservation?
订了 谢谢 -不客气
I did. Thank you. -Sure.
什么 你今晚要约Sue队长出去?
What, you taking Captain Sue out tonight?
嗯 打算庆祝她升职
Yep, going to finally celebrate her promotion.
看看这家伙 娶了个警衔高的
Look at this guy. Married to the bars and stars.
我问你 你的加班记录是她签的吗?
Let me ask you something. Does she sign your overtime slips?
那可就方便多了 -哈哈 有趣的家伙
'Cause that would be convenient. -Ha, ha, funny guy.
她喜欢...帮你擦“枪”吗?
Does she, uh--does she like to clean your gun?
唔 真是太...
Ooh, that's...
闭嘴!-抱歉 长舌妇们
Shut up! -Excuse me, ladies.
嗨 嗨 嗨 Andy -抱歉 太早了
Hey, hey, hey, Andy. -Sorry, it's early.
我连咖啡都没喝呢 -嗨 你好吗?
I haven't had any coffee. -Hey, how's it going?
我在做峡谷强♥奸♥犯的报道
I'm doing a story on the Canyon Rapist.
一个月三起强♥奸♥案
Three rapes in one month.
对 那卑鄙的混♥蛋♥ 扮成警♥察♥模样
Yeah, scumbag. Impersonating a cop.
市民都很恐慌 你能发表一下评论吗?
City's in a panic. Do you care to comment?
我刚才不是说了嘛
I think I just did.
我想见你 Sal -嗯 好的
I want to see you, Sal. -Yeah, yeah.
我也想见你
I want to see you, too.
好吧 听着
All right, listen up.
我们正展开大规模行动 原因大家都知道了
We're at max deployment. Everyone knows why.
峡谷强♥奸♥犯
The Canyon Rapist.
没有假期
There will be no days off.
所有扫黑组特警组和手头没案子的探员都将跟我们一起巡逻
All Vice, SPU and nonessential detective personnel will roll with us
直到接到进一步通知
until further notice.
这家伙上个月在我们分区犯案三宗
This guy's hit our division three times in the last month.
我觉得他是冲着我们来的
I take that personally.
我知道你们也这么想
I know you do, too.
好吧 你们都分配好巡逻任务了
All right, now that you got your car assignments,
接下来由性犯罪科的Roberts警探谈谈
I'm gonna turn it over to Detective Roberts with Sex Crimes.
我们要找的是一名白人男性
The guy we're looking for is a male Caucasian.
6英尺2英寸 190磅
Six-foot-two. Hundred ninety pounds.
褐色头发
Brown hair.
蓝眼睛 约40岁
Blue eyes. Approximate age, 40.
他的制♥服♥跟我们的很像
His uniform is like ours.
他的徽章掩护了他的身份
His badge is a shield.
这个部门过去20年克服了很多偏见
This department's had to overcome a lot these past 20 years.
还有不少市民觉得这个人又是一个坏警♥察♥
There are people out there who will think this is another dirty cop.
我们不许这种事再发生
We can't allow that to happen.
我们越快抓住这家伙
The sooner we catch this guy,
我们就越快能恢复正常
the sooner we can all go back to normal.
大规模行动不是法子
Max deployment is not the way to go for this.
能说说为什么吗?
Care to tell me why?
可以
Sure.
强♥奸♥犯以往在街上就见到一两部警车
The rapist is used to seeing one or two black-and-whites on the street.
可现在他见到的是一二十部
Now he sees ten to 20.
也许这就是上头的用意
Maybe that's the idea.
这就把他赶出我们的辖区
It'll push him out of our area.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表