剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
夫人 请不要对我说脏话
Ma'am, please don't swear at me.
脏话
Oh, oh, oh, swearing?
你管这叫脏话?
You call that swearing?
我真想烧焦你的耳朵
I will scorch the cilia off your ear,
你这个... 小商店的马屁精
little... you little Box Store toady.
Hector 把东西重新摆回货架吧
Hector, we need a restock over here.
不可以
Whoa. No.
不可以这样
That is not going to happen.
可以 把这些东西都摆回货架
Yeah, we need to put all these items
不要动我的东西
back on the shelves. Hey, hey, don't touch my stuff!
怎么回事... 这是我的
What... this is mine.
不要 给我... -保安
No! Give me... -Guard!
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous. Ma'am.
夫人 你现在必须离开 -别碰我
You're going to have to leave now. -Don't touch me.
我老公是洛杉矶警署的侦探
My husband is a detective on the Los Angeles police force!
老兄
Hey, man.
介意吗 伙计?
Hey, you mind, pal?
如果有人出来查看 看到一辆该死的警车
You know, this don't work too good if they look up
那可就不太好了
and see a freaking police car. Huh?
情况如何?
How is it going?
相当好
Great.
有什么线索?
So, what have we got?
这里有点热啊
A little hot in here, huh?
说得这么轻描淡写
That's an understatement.
好了
All right.
来看看孩子们要干什么
Let's see what the children are up to.
你逮到的那个持枪男人
Hey, that guy you chased down
还是什么也不说?
with the gun-- still not talking?
什么也没说 他找了律师
No, man. He lawyered up.
他被Trinny吓坏了
He's scared shitless of Trinny.
什么?
What?
Nate 过来
Nate, come here.
你女儿在这干什么?
What's your daughter doing here?
真糟糕
That's too bad.
查查邻居吧
Let's check out some of the neighbors.
看有没有人知道什么
See if anyone knows anything.
好的
Yeah.
就是他们
That's them.
什么?
What?
就是他们 我们走
That's them. Let's go.
拿好枪 -你怎么知道
Grab the plate. -How do you know?
我知道
I know.
3 T H...
Three Tom Henry...
O...
Ocean...
3THO
Three Tom Henry Ocean.
走
Go.
这里是A43
A-43. Show us in pursuit
给我们查辆绿色丰田Tercel
of a green Toyota Tercel,
车牌号♥3THO479
license plate Three Tom Henry Ocean Four Seven Nine.
正向北走 我们在Vermont东部 40号♥公路
Northbound, east of Vermont, on 40th.
右边
Right, right, right, right.
你去哪儿了 你去哪儿了
Come on, where'd you go? Where'd you go?
看到他了 我看到他了 三点钟方向
Got him. I got him-- 3:00.
油箱漏了
The gas tank's leaking!
松开安全带
Loosen your seat belt.
快走
Let's go! Let's go!
你在那里做什么?
What do you got up there?
我想澄清一件事
I want to clear something up.
我没有吸毒
I'm not an addict.
或者说我和你妈妈在比弗利山那些
All right, I'm not one of these people like your mother's friends up there in Beverly Hills
无所事事吃止痛药喝白葡萄酒的朋友不一样
with their ennui and their Vicodin and their white wine.
我后背受过工伤
I have an on-duty back injury.
你什么也不用跟我解释
You don't have to explain anything to me.
只有通过药物止痛 我才能呆在大街上
That pain medication allows me to stay on the streets
否则我就没有资格去现场执行任务了
or I lose my field certification.
如果我不能出任务
If I can't be out there,
你还不如朝我脑袋打一枪
you might as well put a bullet in my head.
我会朝你脑袋打一枪的
I'll put a bullet in your head.
伙计们 我们什么都有 色拉酱 沙司 玉米粉蒸肉
Man, we got everything-- guacamole, salsa, tamales.
借过
Excuse me.
你们好嘛
How are you guys
大家都吃好喝好
Eat, everybody, eat.
Mariella用了一整天做玉米粉蒸肉
Mariella spent all day working on these tamales.
是啊 食物可真丰盛
Yes, there's so much food.
都很好吃 -都吃光吧
They're so great. -Please eat up.
真可爱
Hi. She's been so good.
真是个好孩子
Such a good girl.
她是我的小公主
She's my little princess.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
天哪 她真漂亮
Oh, my God, she's so beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
我能抱抱她吗
Can I hold her?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
小心点
Just be careful.
她眼睛像爸爸 是吧
She has her daddy's eyes, right?
你迟到了
You're late.
你去什么地方了
Where were you?
哪也没去
Nowhere.
你去什么地方了
Where were you?
和Lola一起 行了吗
With Lola, okay?
你怎么回事?
What's the matter with you?
请把女儿还给我
Give me my daughter, please.
来
Come on.
Tammi
Tammi.
这儿呢
In here.
在热死人的车里呆了一天
Been sitting in a hot van all day.
只抓到一个人
We only busted one guy.
真是浪费
What a waste.
我太失败了
I'm pissed.
真可惜
Sorry.
很好
Nice.
好的
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
没卫生纸啦
There's no toilet paper?!
稍等
Hang on a sec.
给你
Here.
这是什么?
What's this?
我去Walgreens了
I went to Walgreens.
为什么?
Why?
拜托 我只要求你做一件事
Come on, I asked you to do one thing.
为什么?
Why?
我很认真
No, I'm serious.
给我一个解释
I'm owed an explanation.
我今天过得很糟糕
I had a horrible day.
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
Ryerson医生?
Dr. Ryerson?
我是Adams侦探
Detective Adams.
感觉怎么样?
How are you doing?
他们不停地告诉我 我能活下来有多么幸运
They keep telling me how lucky I am to be alive.
我来是告诉你 我们找到做这事的凶手了
Well, I came to tell you we caught the men that did this.
我知道这无法挽回你的家人
It's not going to bring your family back, I know,
但我们至少知道他们不会再对别人这么做了
but at least we know they won't be doing this to anybody else.
真的抓到他们了?
You di You caught them?
是的 今天下午
This afternoon.
很抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, I need to take this call.
你好?
Yeah?
是他 就是那个父亲
It's him, it's the father.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我在Danny Sutton姐妹的家里
I'm at Danny Sutton's sister's place
所有东西都在这
and everything is here--
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表