剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
好的
Sure.
呃
Um...
我要怎么控制方向
how do I steer?
各位乘客 请注意
Attention, all passengers.
早上好
Good morning.
新伊甸园的气温处于零下6摄氏度
The temperature in New Eden is a balmy minus 6 degrees Celsius.
当我们脱离履带系统返回轨道时
As we disengage the caterpillar system and return to track,
提醒各位 注意人身安全
we remind you, for your personal safety,
做好准备
be prepared to brace.
他们回来了
They're home!
温妮
Winnie, hey!
怎么这么久才回来
Hey! What took you so long?
嗨
Hey, hey!
看看
Look at that!
她在那儿
There she is. Hey, hey, hey. Oh, oh.
你们还干了什么 没什么
What'd you do to her? Nothing.
谢谢 没事儿 伙计
Thank you very much. I didn't do nothing, man.
很高兴又见面了
Ah, it's good to see you, man.
嘿 我想现在你可以吃烤奶酪三明治了
Hey, I think now you can have a grilled cheese sandwich.
我和哈维应该要不了一两天
It should only take Javi and me a day or so
就可以让大爱丽丝再次启动
to get Big Alice up and running again.
那么问题来了 我们是要踩下雪国列车的离合器
Then the question is if we have to pop the clutch
还是要快速离开这里
on Snowpiercer or if we have to make a quick exit.
我们不知道的有很多
There's a lot we don't know.
我们都不知道这个温暖带能撑多久
We don't actually know how long this pocket's going to last.
是吗
Do we?
数据不确定
Data was inconclusive.
说不定就到今天 也说不准五十年以后
Could be today or 50 years from now.
看来事实上
But I guess the truth is,
明天永远是个未知数
tomorrow's never a promise.
那就把握好今天吧
"Carpe diem" it is, then.
我们的确是可以选择怎样生活
We do get to choose how we live, though.
我很高兴你留下了
I'm glad that you stayed.
我只想留在这里
No place I'd rather be.
没想到今晚能遇到你俩
Oh, I didn't think I was gonna to see you two tonight.
莉安娜呢 迈尔斯在照看她
Oh, no Liana? No, Miles is watching her
好让爸爸妈妈出来过二人世界
so Mom and Dad could have a night out.
是吗 真好
Oh, lovely.
你要进去吗 随后就来
I'll see you inside. Yeah, right behind you.
没事吧
Everything all right?
火箭弹发射那会儿
When that rocket went off...
感觉是世界末日
it felt like the end.
是啊 真是那种感觉
I know. Did, didn't it?
有那么一刻 感觉非常 宁静
For a minute, that almost felt, uh... peaceful?
再没有争斗 没有寒冷
No more fighting, no more cold.
没有议会
No more council meetings.
你可别想轻易逃脱这些
Nuh-uh, you're not getting off that easy.
心里想想总没错吧
Well, you can't blame me for trying.
进去吗 议会主席沃德尔
Shall we, Council Chair Wardle?
进去吧 联合主席莱顿
We shall, Council Co-Chair Layton.
那我们走吧
Come on, then.
嘿 别太快了 小姑娘 哎呀 爸爸
Hey, not so fast, young lady. Come on, Dad.
严格来说 在新伊甸园没有法定饮酒年龄
Technically, there's no drinking age in New Eden.
说得对 在下一次议会上我要提出这点
Hey, good point. I'm gonna have to bring that up at the next Council meeting.
嘿 瞧瞧 谁从山上下来看望城市文明了
Hey, look who decided to come down off the mountain and visit civilization!
其实不是来看望
Ah, no, not-not visiting, actually.
也是时候搬下来了
Thought, um, it's time to move down here,
跟其他人住在一起
live amongst some, uh, other people.
对 这种其他人叫 朋友
Yeah, they got a word for that, "friends."
赛克斯 有空说句话吗
Sykes, do you have a minute?
好的
Yeah.
是这样 雪国列车不可能停留太久
Hey. So Snowpiercer can't idle for that long.
应该过几天就要离开了
So I'll have to take her out for a few days
亚历克斯还在考虑 要不要改装翻新列车
while Alex decides if we're gonna retrofit her or not--
慢点说 牛仔
Whoa, whoa, slow down, cowboy.
你们要走 是的
You're leaving? Yeah.
我在想你能不能一起走
But I was thinking maybe you could tag along,
陪着我
keep me company?
我可以教你怎么开火车
I could show you how to drive the train,
如果你有兴趣的话
if you're interested.
好 我有兴趣
Yeah. I'm interested.
干杯
Salud. Salud.
她是谁
Who's she?
那是野兽队的水牛
Oh, that's Buffalo.
其实她是个工程师 不喜欢米利乌斯
Turns out she's just an Engineer, no fan of Milius.
很好
Hm. Good.
我相信第二次机会
I believe in second chances.
是你教会我的
You taught me that.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
嘿 大情圣
Hey, lover boy.
你愿意为我弹奏一曲吗
Will you, uh, tickle the ivories for me?
去弹吧 拜托
Go. Go play. Go, man.
快展示一下
Come on. Come on!
我等着她唱歌♥呢 唱吧
Oh, wait. They're gonna sing, they're gonna sing. Go.
一切必定改变
Everything must change
一切不复从前
Nothing remains the same
人人必定改变
Everyone must change
物是人非 不同往日
No one and nothing remains the same
年华染上岁月
Young becomes old
奥秘逐渐展现
Mysteries do unfold
嘿
Hey. Hey.
因为时光荏苒
Cause that's the way of time
她宝刀未老啊
She's still got it.
经历了这么多 居然还唱得这么好
Amazing with what she's been through.
我们都经历了很多
Hm. What we've all been through.
你觉得新伊甸园 能让我们所有人生存下去吗
You think New Eden can support us all?
我们会想办法的
We'll figure it out.
这里欢迎所有人
Everyone's welcome here.
从一开始就应该这样
That's how it should have been from the start.
最终还是到了这一步
We got there eventually.
莉安娜该长大了
In time for Liana to grow up.
小心 小孩长大很快的
Watch out. It goes by fast.
对 她学会了一个新词
Yeah. You know, she learned a new word?
火车
"Train."
希望她一直开下去
Long may she roll.
除了雨后的彩虹
both: There is so little
生命中的微小 你无法预料
In life you can be sure of
除了晴天变雨天
Except rain comes from the clouds
雨后见阳光
Sunlight from the sky
蜂鸟在飞翔
And hummingbirds do fly
一切
Everything
注定改变
Must change
一切
Everything
一切注定
both: Everything
改变
Change
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表