剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
You have 15 seconds.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
我们已经开枪打了你们一个人 不想再开枪了
We've already shot one of your people. We don't want to shoot another.
本
Ben?
本 他说的是谁 没有人
Ben, who? No one.
五秒
Five seconds.
别开门 四 三 二
Do not open the door. 4, 3, 2--
很好 很高兴避免了一场恶战
Good. Glad we didn't have to go there.
好的
OK.
上将
Admiral.
让他们出去
Escort them out.
你需要一个工程师来开车
You're going to need an engineer to drive.
我俩至少得有一个留下
At least one of us has to stay.
我们没问题 谢谢
We got it covered. Thank you.
加速谁都会
Anyone can accelerate.
你需要的是平衡燃料和动力消耗
You need to balance the expenditure against the intake.
放开我 别碰我
Don't touch me. Don't touch me!
你流血了 我没事
You're bleeding. I'm fine.
我们被做局了 是的
It was a trap. Yeah.
他们引爆了一枚火箭 引诱我们过去
They blew up a rocket to lure us.
这些人到底是谁
Who the hell are these people?
他们是怎么活下来的
How did they even survive?
他们刚才的话是什么意思
What turn are they talking about?
下一个岔口是新伊甸园
I mean, our next switch is New Eden.
那还有一千多公里远呢
That's over 1,000 kilometers away.
他们打中了迪尔
They shot Till.
中弹的就是她
That's who they shot.
她还好吗
Is she OK?
子弹打在了肩膀上
In the shoulder.
我不知道她怎么样了
I don't know how she's doing.
我被带到了这里
I was dragged off.
算什么维和部队
Some peacekeepers.
我们要怎么离开这
How do we get out of here?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我在想办法了
But I'm thinking.
他在干什么 你最好别监视他
What's he doing? You know what?
要是被他看到就
Maybe you shouldn't spy on him, just in case he sees or--
我得回我们车厢去啊
I got to get back downtrain.
他正在离开
He's leaving.
太好了
Yes.
你要来吗 算了
You coming? You know what?
我想我还是待在这里吧
I think I'm just going to stay put.
对
Yeah.
也许还能做些事情
Maybe get some stuff done.
注意 所有头等舱和二等舱的乘客
Attention, all passengers in First and Second Class
请撤离到三等舱
are to evacuate to Third.
这里只作为临时地点
This is only a temporary relocation.
刚上车的乘客 我想告诉大家
The new passengers want you to know that, um--
天啊
that, uh-oh, God--
只要大家听指挥 就会没事
that as long as you do as you're told, all is well.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们得去前面车厢
Oh, Pelton, we got to get uptrain.
天 迪尔 你的肩膀
Jesus. Till, your shoulder.
他们伏击了我们
They ambushed us.
他们朝你开枪了
They shot you?
他们只有几个人
There's only a handful of them.
我会照顾你的
Here. Interior exit, posterior entry.
贯穿伤没伤到大动脉
No major arteries.
有头晕或恶心的感觉吗
Any dizziness or nausea?
我们试图把他们引开
We tried to lead them away from the train.
可他们追上了我们
But they chased us down.
你心率很不规律
Your heart rate's irregular.
我们能打败他们的
We could take them.
你失血太多了
You've lost a lot of blood.
我得包扎伤口
We got to pack that wound.
不 我们没时间了
No, we don't have time.
照你这个脉搏 马上会晕过去的 别逞能了
Your pulse says you're about to pass out, so just shut it.
我诊所被他们占了 没办法过去
They took my clinic, so it's not an option.
是啊 在走廊里也不行
Yeah. Neither is this hallway.
这边走吧 靠在我身上
This way. Lean on me.
战时措施 你的包厢被征用为诊所了
Wartime measures. Your place is now a clinic.
外面那些人真的是幸存者吗
Are there really survivors out there?
是的 可他们根本不在乎我们死活
Yeah, but they don't give a shit about us.
温斯顿 我们得把所有能打的人叫来
Winston, we need to round up anyone who can fight.
我们人多势众
We outnumber them.
不感兴趣 抱歉了 迪尔
Not interested. Sorry, Till.
你又开始喝酒了 对吗
You started drinking again, right?
你不介意吧
Yeah. You mind?
不介意
No.
你手头有烈性酒吗
You got anything strong on hand?
有 让我用用
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that'll help.
有威士忌吗 不
You got any whiskey? No.
喝酒会稀释你的血液
You drink it, and it's just going to thin your blood.
这是消毒用的
This is to disinfect.
好吧 你倒的时候告诉我一下
OK, just tell me when you're going to put it on.
把那株植物给我
Could you bring me that plant?
快点
Now.
绷带扎好后 要保持湿润
Once the bandage is taped on, keep it wet.
我会把它泡在酒精里
I'm soaking it in alcohol.
拿过来
So hurry it up.
什么鬼
What the hell?
给泥土消毒
Sterilizing the dirt.
我好包扎伤口
I can pack the wound.
这都什么中世纪的黑科技啊 佩尔顿
That's some medieval shit right there, Pelton.
这里的风景真美
Hell of a view from up here.
我可能会习惯重新看到阳光 或是月亮
I could get used to seeing sunlight again, or the moon.
飘着晚霞的夜空
Red sky at night,
这对水手来说是好消息
sailor's delight.
航行的好时机
Clear for running.
设置开关转入新轨道
Set switch for our new track.
将在13点15分准时到达
On target for arrival at 13:15.
BZB
Bravo Zulu, Buff.
我们确实在转弯
We are turning.
那是往东吗
Is that east?
不可能 这里没有轨道
Can't be. There's no track there.
我们已经不在威尔福德的轨道上了
We're not on Wilford track anymore.
不管是谁造的轨道 真是神速
Whoever built that did it quick, too, because that was
因为三个月前还没有
not there three months ago.
糟糕
Shit.
他们既然有人力铺设新铁轨
If they have the manpower to lay a new track,
那外面究竟多少人
how many more of them are out there?
好吧 我们在往东走 从这里向东是什么
OK, well, we're going east, so what's east of here?
嗯 我们在埃塞俄比亚高地之前转弯的
Well, we turn before the Ethiopian Highlands.
好的 所以是厄立特里亚
Right, so that's Eritrea.
还是吉布提
Or Djibouti.
吉布提
Djibouti.
整个大♥陆♥的国际贸易中心
International trade hub for the entire continent.
国际军事中心
International military hub.
他们要寻求增援
They're going for reinforcements.
到达吉布提之前 我们最多有一个小时
We have an hour max before we hit Djibouti.
如果成功了 我们了解这列列车
Well, if this works, we know our train.
我们扰乱他们的行驶 不让他们停靠
We mess with them and we don't let them dock.
快
Now.
我们走
Let's go.
梅尔 走吧
Mel, come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们得为自己争取点时间
We need to buy ourselves some time.
对
Yeah.
让火车慢下来
Slow the train.
这边走
This way.
没事的
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表