剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
她没在雪国列车上 但我听到了她的声音
She's not on Snowpiercer but I heard her voice.
她还好吗
And she's all right?
她和海德伍德在一起
She's with Headwood.
他们说会把她还给我
They say they will give her back to us
条件是我们交出大爱丽丝
when we give them Big Alice.
如果我们真的连接了 唯一能再分离的方法是
If we connect, the only way to force a separation is...
就是系统覆写 我知道
Manual override. I remember.
安德烈
Andre...
我得把她找回来 好吗
Ruth, I need to get her back. OK?
我保证 剩下的我们以后会解决的
We will figure out the rest later. I promise.
露丝 求你了
Ruth, please.
这就是我们行动的原因 对吧
This is the whole reason that we're doing this, right?
救出莉安娜
To save Liana?
是的 没错
Yeah. Yes, it is.
动手吧
Do it.
现在连接大爱丽丝
Connecting Big Alice now.
谢谢你 露丝
Thank you, Ruth.
好的 亚历克斯 慢慢来
All right, Alex. Nice and slow.
小心点
Watch your back, Ben.
连接系统启动
Coupling system initiated.
注意点
Kiss, kiss.
好了吗
Done?
差不多了 大爱丽丝
Just about. Big Alice.
座位系统受控
Ceding system control.
固定好了
They're locked in.
别担心 莱顿 很快就会结束的
Don't worry, Layton. This will all be over soon.
我希望能有一个更快乐的重聚
I was hoping for a happier reunion.
我也一样
Likewise.
你知道 我不得不接受这笔交易
You know I had to take the deal, right?
我不知道该怎么解释 但相信我 我知道该做什么
No need to explain. Believe me, I know.
你刚才在上边忙什么呢
What were you working on back there in the Engine?
只是一点保险措施 看他们能不能抓到你
Just a bit of insurance. See if they catch on.
后面是什么
What's back there?
这几个月以来 梅兰妮一直在这里工作
This is where Mel's been working all these months.
你去过那里吗
You ever been in there?
没
Never.
将军命令我协助你进行登车检查
Hello. The Admiral has instructed me to aid in your debarkation.
你们会被押送进筒仓 然后挨个进行检查
You'll be escorted into the Silo and attended to one by one.
第一个 安德烈·莱顿
First up, Andre Layton.
好吧
All right.
请脱下衣服 丢弃所有物品 等待清理程序
Please strip down, discard all belongings, and await decon procedure.
丢弃所有物品 否则将被没收 然后被焚毁
Discard all belongings or they will be confiscated and burned.
登上平台 等待清理程序
Now step onto the platform and await decon procedure.
不
No.
你个婊♥子♥
Son of a bitch!
我想和将军讲话
I want to speak to the Admiral.
你能带我去见他吗
Can you take me to him?
这几层出什么事了
What happened to these floors?
被攻占了吗
They get breached?
不说话 很好
Good talk.
他们为什么把你们都带到这里来
Why did they bring all of you here?
显然我们被盯上了
We're on some list, apparently.
嘿
Hey.
我都不确定你能同意连接
Wasn't sure you were going to connect.
我差点没同意
I almost didn't.
最终还是同意了这笔交易 我们想办法离开这吧
Now let's find Liana and find a way out of here, shall we?
对
Yeah.
开得不错 工程师
Nice driving, Engineer.
你之前有点用力过猛了
You know, I thought you came in a touch too rich.
你知道这地方的作用吗
You got any idea of the layout of this place?
原来我和梅兰妮还有接触的时候
Well, back when me and Mel were in touch,
她说这里为了禁锢你 搞乱你的大脑
she said it was designed to keep you confined,
然后失去时间感
confused with no sense of time.
这是怎么了
What's that about?
列车连接到电网上了
The train is connected to a power grid.
它可以先待机 但只能待机三个小时 然后就不受我们控制了
It can idle but for three hours only, and then it's gone.
我们还有多少时间
And how long do we have?
2小时36分钟
Two hours and 36 minutes.
2个小时36分钟 完成交易然后逃走
Two hours and 36 minutes to find Liana and get the hell out of here.
我们可以这么做
We can do that.
当然 我们可以的
Sure, we can do it.
乔西和你们谁在一起吗
Was Josie with any of you?
她比我先进去 她应该出来了
She went in before me. She should be here.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
乔西在哪儿
Where's Jose?
你所有的问题都会得到解答 但首先
All your questions will be answered, but first...
但首先我想感谢你所做的一切
but first, I want to thank you for everything you've done.
我知道这不容易 但成功是需要牺牲的
I know it hasn't been easy, but good work takes sacrifice.
你们中的一些人知道 我们在这里待了很多年
As some of you know, we've been down here
目的是让世界回暖
for years on a mission to warm the world.
现在我们有了两个列车头
Now that we have both engines, that mission
这个任务终于可以完成了
can finally be accomplished.
你的任务里包括新伊甸园吗
Does your mission include New Eden,
因为没有大爱丽丝 它就无法生存
because it won't survive without Big Alice.
这正是我们这么做的原因
That's precisely why we're doing this.
依靠永动机和它的能量输出 那只是临终关怀
Relying on eternal engines and energy output, it's hospice.
为了维持生命的最后挣扎而已
It's a last grasp at life support.
而我们是在寻找解决办法
We're looking for a cure.
梅兰妮在哪儿
And where's Melanie?
怎么不是她来告诉我们
Why isn't she here to tell us this?
她去收集气候信息了
She's off base collecting climate data.
不在基地 很快回来
She'll be back soon.
所以是她让我们都来这儿的
Is that we're all here, because Melanie requested it?
不算是吧
Not exactly.
你应该不想知道这个
This is the part you're not going to like.
我要杀了你 去死吧
You're dead. You're dead.
拦住他 我杀了你
No. You aren't safe.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you.
把女儿还我
Give me back my daughter, Milius.
你答应过的
You promised!
把他也带走
Take him to 12.
你答应过的
You promised!
把他拉开
Give her to me!
欢迎回来
Welcome home.
怎么看着不高兴 这是怎么回事
Come now. Why the long faces? What's all this about?
安东尼奥发现我躺在铁轨上
Well, Anton here found me on the tracks,
把我带了回来 你们不是让我出去吗
picked me up after you'd all sent me out into the cold,
当然 没有你 亚历克斯 都不确定你在哪儿
except you, Alex. Not sure where you were in all that.
别废话 你把梅兰妮怎么了
Enough of this shit. What have you done with Melanie?
别激动 本
Oh, come on, Ben.
我们现在是一队的 包括梅兰妮
We're on the same side now, even Melanie.
不过奥黛丽在哪儿呢 我想一次告诉所有人
Where's Audrey? I wanted to get you all in one go.
去死吧
Go to hell.
差点 但死不好玩
I did. Wasn't much fun.
是你 杀了负责永动机的莉安娜
So it was you. Liana for the Engine?
真是你一贯的作风
Classic Wilford.
这是最简单的办法
It was the simplest solution.
萨拉死了
Zarah died. All right.
行了 够了
That's enough. Yes.
你们稍后再重新认识吧
You can all get reacquainted later.
好的 期待和大家一起合作
Of course. I look forward to collaborating with you all again.
安东尼奥
Anton.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
列车开了你们才能走
You're to sit tight until the trains have departed,
我们会给你戴上手环 带你们到新住处
then you'll be processed for wristbands and shown to your new accommodations.
所以我们要待在这儿
So we're to stay here?
直到任务结束
Just until the mission is completed.
下次你们下车时
The next time you leave this place,
列车已到最后的伊甸园
the entire world will be New Eden.
所以我们就是囚犯
So we're prisoners.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表