剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
逼迫投降所需的一切
Everything you need to force a surrender.
这是不可能的
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
现在 我们来看看谁才是真正的幸存者
Now we'll see who's the real survivor.
如果有人在外面 我们应该知道
If someone's out there, we oughta know.
在这附近找到的 露丝
Found it around here. Ruth!
我们需要你和大爱丽丝
We need to get you and Big Alice
回到新伊甸园
back to New Eden.
不
No, no! No!
你来自新伊甸园 对吧
You're from New Eden, right?
你流过鼻血吗
Do you ever get nosebleeds?
支点是工程师武器库中
The fulcrum is one of the most powerful tools
最强大的工具之一
an Engineer has in his arsenal.
11个月前
6天
这个压力点是所有事物的支点
The pressure point by which all things pivot.
一个简单的杠杆 可以使孩子在悬崖边摇摇欲坠
A simple lever can make children teeter on the brink
或使他们免于死亡
or save them from certain death.
我是约瑟夫·威尔福德
This is Joseph Wilford.
我 我
I'm--I'm s--
只要在正确的位置 有一个适当的支点
With a proper fulcrum in the right position,
就可以撬起高山 逆转潮汐
mountains can be moved. Tides can be turned.
操纵心灵和思想
Hearts and minds can be manipulated.
快
Move, move, move!
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
伟大的约瑟夫·威尔福德 来到了我的设施里
The great Joseph Wilford, here in my facility.
安东·米利厄斯上将
Admiral Anton Milius.
随时为您服务 长官
I'm at your service, sir.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
3-0地堡
Bunker Bravo Three Zero, Djibouti,
吉布提隶属于国际维和部队司令部
under International Peacekeeping Forces command.
我们叫它筒仓
We just call it the Silo.
我们已经追踪雪国列车好几个月了
We've been tracking Snowpiercer for months
我们在执行一个任务
because we're on a mission.
据我的人说
And from what my people say,
你的火车可能是成功的关键
your train could hold the key to its success.
所以 也许我们有办法互相帮助
So maybe there's a way we can help each other out here.
作为一名工程师 我会拉下每一个杠杆
As an Engineer, I'll pull every lever,
使用我工具箱里的每一个工具
use every tool in my kit,
让我的两列火车 大爱丽丝号♥和长达1029节车厢的雪国列车
to reunite with my trains, Big Alice and Snowpiercer,
再次重逢
1,029 cars long.
我很抱歉 昨天对你发了火
I'm sorry for snapping at you yesterday.
我相信你以前也受过这种气
I'm sure you've borne the brunt of that before,
这是你那无畏的上将说的
perhaps from your fearless Admiral.
来吧
Come on.
只是聊聊天 打发时间而已
Just some idle chat to pass the time of day.
我又不是要你袒露你的灵魂
I'm not asking you to bare your soul.
不是要揭露你的伤疤
Though you don't seem to mind baring your scars.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I've got nothing to hide.
我打赌 黑德伍德医生能治好你
I bet Dr. Headwood could fix you right up.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
哦 好吧 那么
Oh, well, then,
就当我特别感兴趣吧
consider my interest piqued.
安东 谢谢你来看我
Anton, kind of you to visit.
失去大爱丽丝号♥后 你过得怎么样
How are you faring after the loss of Big Alice?
我得承认 我还在有些发抖
I must admit, I'm still shaking.
我的隧♥道♥要多久才能完工
How long before my tunnel's unblocked?
要不了多久 我猜雪国列车
Oh, not long. I imagine you have Snowpiercer
就在附近吧
simmering close by.
我的目标很明确 约瑟夫
I deal in hard, fast targets, Joseph.
要不了多久 不够准确
"Not long" doesn't cut it.
那就算是明天吧
Shall we say tomorrow, then?
就今晚吧
Let's say tonight.
很好 那就今晚
Very well. Tonight it shall be.
他们成功了吗 是本在开车吗
Did they make it? Is Ben driving?
我不知道
I'm--I'm not informed
我部门以外的事
on matters outside of my department.
一个地堡 两列火车
It's one bunker, two trains.
这不是曼哈顿计划
It's not the Manhattan Project.
你的朋友们逃走了
Your friends escaped and, somehow,
还阻止了上将追击他们
stopped the Admiral from pursuing them.
你有空看一下我们的研究吗
Did you get a chance to review any of our research?
根据这个上面说的 梅兰妮离开基地
According to this, Melanie went off-base
去收集不同高度的大气读数
to collect atmospheric readings from various altitudes.
上面还说 她现在应该回来了
It also says that she should be back by now.
嗯 她一直都很细心
Well, she's always been very thorough,
三番五次检查她的读数
quadruple-checking her readings,
提醒了我 你流鼻血了
which reminds me, your nosebleeds.
我想看一下你的症状报告和日志
I'd like to look over your symptom reports and your logbook, please.
你先来
You first.
不如你告诉我 谁上了大爱丽丝号♥谁没上
Why don't you tell me who made it to Big Alice and who didn't?
从莱顿开始说
Start with Layton.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
给
Here.
拿着
Drink this.
谢谢
Thanks.
大家有东西吃吗
People had anything to eat?
只有水
Just this.
就只有这些吗 恐怕是的
Is this all we have? 'Fraid so.
乘客们一定越来越不安了
Passengers must be getting restless.
他们可能需要听一些积极的讲话
They could use a pep talk.
我觉得发生了这么多事
I think with everything that happened...
就是讲一下计划
You know, like a plan.
我觉得这会让他们感觉好点
I think it would help them feel better.
露丝是新伊甸园的民选领袖
Ruth is the elected leader of New Eden.
她有几句话要说
She has a few words.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
据我所知
Um, from what I've been told,
大家度过了艰难的一年
this has been a difficult year.
许多人失去了生命
Many lives have been lost.
虽然我们的旅程还没有结束
And although our journey isn't over yet,
但新伊甸园在等着我们
New Eden awaits us all,
我可以向你们保证
and I can promise you that...
好吧
Well.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. Can't do it.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 你不能
Hey. You can't--
奥兹 你在哪里 完毕
Oz, what's your location? Over.
奥兹 我需要你汇报一下 完毕
Oz, I need you to check in. Over.
不找到我是不会回来的
I'm not coming back until I find him.
你已经出去太久了
You've already been out too long.
奥兹
Oz?
罗奇
Roche?
威金斯
Whiggins?
你好 奥兹
Hey, Oz.
帮个忙 好吗
A little help here?
长官 我需要取一次样本
Sir, I-I need a sample run.
我以为你现在已经不用再去了
I thought you were done with all that.
这会是最后一次了
This will be the last round.
我得检查一下那些有鼻出血的人
I need to test the ones who, um, suffer from epistaxis.
流鼻血
It's nosebleeds.
你直接这么说不就完了
You could have just said that.
长官
Sir.
我只是 只是有点低血糖
It's just a--it's just a little low blood sugar.
一会儿就好
It'll pass.
你割伤了自己
You cut yourself.
不会吧
Huh?
不如我们早点吃午饭吧
Why don't we call an early lunch?
又是一阵头晕
Another dizzy spell?
持续了多久
How long did it last?
就一分钟吧 如果是的话
Oh, just a minute, if that.
你的视力模糊了吗
Did your vision blur?
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表