剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
这不是个好主意
This is a bad idea.
在这个节骨眼上 我们没有太多的选择 你说呢
I don't think we have much choice at this point, do you?
我们要深入虎穴了
Into the belly of the beast we go.
韦尔斯特德女士
Ah, Miss Wellstead.
我很高兴 我们终于能见面了
I'm so glad we could finally meet in person.
我本想直接和莱顿谈 但那个人还在负隅顽抗
I hoped to speak to Layton directly, but the man remains uncooperative.
也许你能帮帮我们 我可不敢指望
Maybe you can help with that. I wouldn't count on that.
事实是 我没抓莱顿的女儿
The truth is, I don't have Layton's daughter.
不过 我可以带你去见她
I can, however, take you to her.
条件很简单 我们做笔交易 莉安娜换大爱丽丝
The terms are simple. Let's trade. Liana for Big Alice.
从冻伤情况看这玩意儿 只是最近才被冻过
Judging by the frostburn, this thing was frozen recently.
从骨折情况来看 是直接从手臂上扯下来的
And based off the fracture, it was ripped right off the arm.
你光看一眼就知道了
You got all that just by looking at it?
我和威尔福德在列车上度过了7年
I spent seven years on a train with Wilford.
这不是我第一次肢解肢体
This isn't my first dismembered limb.
好吧
Okay.
等一等
Hold on.
你介意吗 不
Might--Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么知道那东西在里面
How did you know that was in there?
因为我手上也植入了一个 用来开雪国列车上的门
Because I had one implanted in my hand, too. To open doors on Snowpiercer.
这只手不是外来者的 是我们中的一个的
This hand didn't belong to an outsider. It's from one of us.
罗奇在哪 我打赌你现在宁愿待在帐篷里了 是吧
Where's Roche? Bet you're wishing you stayed in your tent now, huh?
不 我需要出来 谢谢
No. I needed this. Thank you.
你能支持我 这对我意义重大
That means a lot, you sticking up for me.
我喜欢你的感激之情 但我们到了吗
I'm loving the gratitude, but are we there yet?
快了 好像是在这附近找到的
Almost. Think--think I found it around here.
我能听到她的声音
I can hear her.
你在哪里 你在哪里
Where are you? Where are you?
奥兹 你看到了吗
Hey, Oz, did you see that?
回来了 她回来了
Back. She's back.
好的
Okay.
你们能听到我说话吗
Can anyone hear me?
我能听到她的声音
I can hear her.
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
无论你在哪 靠近一点
Wherever you are, come closer.
罗奇
Roche! Roche!
罗奇
Roche!
罗奇
Roche!
罗奇
Roche!
我找安德烈·莱顿
I'm looking for Andre Layton.
安德烈 我很惊讶听到你的官方立场
I'm surprised to hear you on the official line, Andre.
我需要你把列车连接起来
I need you to connect the trains.
列车上的人已经受够了苦难
The people on this train have suffered enough.
你抢走了一个孩子
You stole a child!
别担心 莱顿 这一切很快就会结束的
Don't worry, Layton. This will all be over soon.
这里所发生的一切 你们不会喜欢的
This is the part you're not going to like.
欢迎
Welcome home.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表