剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
不要动
Don't move.
莉安娜在哪儿
Where's Liana?
她还好吗
Is she OK?
对不起 乔西
Oh, I'm sorry, Josie.
莉安娜挺好的
There's nothing wrong with Liana.
今天之前我们做了个交易
Earlier today, you and I made a deal.
用你的女儿交换大爱丽丝
Your daughter in exchange for Big Alice.
你没有履行承诺
You didn't hold up your end of the bargain.
幸运的是 我是个正直的人
Lucky for you, I'm a man of integrity.
我说话算数 尽管我的回报为零
I stick to my word, despite getting nothing in return.
你是新伊甸园那边的 对吧
You're from New Eden, right?
你有流鼻血的症状吗
Do you ever get nosebleeds?
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
我的样貌如此美丽
The beauty of me
我的样貌如此美丽
The beauty of me
看来我们有很多要谈的
It seems we have a lot to talk about.
我是尼莫·罗素博士
I'm Dr. Nima Rousseau.
我是你母亲的老朋友了
I'm an old... I'm an old friend of your mother's.
我相信 一切都会好起来的
I've always believed that everything would be all right.
这次情况不一样
This time is different.
告诉我们罗被关在哪里
Just tell us where Roche is being held.
怎么回事
What's going on?
莉安娜在哪
Where's Liana?
现在可真精彩 约瑟夫
That's a hell of a story, Joseph.
出了点状况
There was an incident.
让你尝尝我的厉害
You should have taken the bullet.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表