剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
在座的各位将改变世界
The people in this room are going to change the world.
他们开走了大爱丽丝
They take Big Alice.
我们不仅会失去新伊甸园 还会失去一切
we don't just lose New Eden, we lose everything.
他们移♥动♥引擎 在轨道开关做手脚
They move the engine... Behind the track switch.
让我去 我来 我来启动它
Send me. I'll get in there. I'll activate it.
我会夺回大爱丽丝 没有人会受伤
I'll take Big Alice, and nobody will get hurt.
趴下 找掩护
Get down! Take cover!
快动手
Do it now.
双子座号♥在得到证实之前不会发射
Gemini will not launch until it's been proven.
首先 我必须为我的行为道歉
First, I must apologize for my actions.
你值得更好的
You deserve better.
但是我们的谈话让我们不停在原地打转
But our discourse was leading us in circles.
我无法整理自己的思绪
And I was unable to gather my thoughts.
该死
Shit.
狙击手肯定在东边
Sniper must be in the East Hills.
我们得清空这些街道
We got to clear these streets.
也许我能用这种形式更好地表达自己
Perhaps I can better express myself in this form.
头脑冷静能够占上风
And cooler heads will prevail.
我从来没有遇到过像我一样看待世界的人
I had never met someone who saw the world
一个志趣相投的同龄人
quite like I did,
如果是为了行善的话
a like-minded peer who knew when to make
知道什么时候该做出艰难的决定
the tough decisions if it was in the name of good.
你开枪打了我朋友
You shot my friend!
我想大爱丽丝哪儿也去不了了 交易取消
Big Alice isn't going anywhere. Deal's off.
有些人可能会受苦 是的
Some might suffer, yes,
但只有这样才能使更多的人受益
but only so a vast amount more could benefit.
不管用
It's not working.
但还不算太晚
But it's not too late.
我们仍然可以改变历史的进程
We can still change the course of history.
火车车厢开过来了
Downtrain cars are covered.
我们在入口 那边有人准备好了吗
We have people ready at the bottleneck?
准备好了 再说了
Yeah, besides, ain't no soldiers
短期内也不会有士兵进来
getting in here anytime soon.
哦哟 我不如直接泡个澡
Shit, I might slip into that tub.
除非有人朝你开枪
Not unless you're being shot at.
我去看看其他乘客的情况
I'm going to check on the rest of the passengers.
山上有枪手 我们都不安全
None of us are safe with a bloody shooter in the hills.
你只需要看到自己的错误
You only need to see the errors of your ways,
就能对我的能力有信心 就像我对你有信心一样
to have faith in my abilities as I have in yours.
一旦两个永动机都
Once we have the power of both engines
有动力到达发射点
to reach the launch point,
我们就可以把双子座送入大气层
we can send Gemini into the atmosphere
以抵消CW-7的影响
to counteract the effect of the CW-seven.
大解冻就可以开始了
And the great thaw can begin.
战场上有人找你 长官
Call for you from the field, sir.
什么事
Yes?
那女孩破坏了匝道开关
The girl destroyed the switch control.
如果是亚历克斯弄坏的 她能修好
Alex broke it. She can fix it.
如果她修不好呢
What if she can't?
她的能力非凡
She's capable of extraordinary things.
给她上压力
Press her.
我这边会想办法的
I'll work on a solution on my end.
感谢我们的努力工作
And thanks to our work,
那些幸存者们 那些在严寒中
the survivors, the strong souls
坚持下来的坚强的灵魂
who persevered through the freeze,
他们将见证各种形式的生命
they will witness life of all forms
重新进入这个世界
breathed back into this world.
一个不再需要那长达876节车厢的
A world that will no longer need Snowpiercer,
雪国列车的世界
876 cars long.
别为我担心 去帮亚历克斯
Don't worry about me. Help Alex now.
去吧
Go.
小心 有人来了
Heads up. You got a visitor.
哈维 回屋里去
Javi, get back inside.
我要进我的工作室 乔西
I need to get in my shop, Josie.
我们进不去 亚历克斯在里面
We can't get in the door. Alex is in there.
奈玛的一个野兽队员在里面逼着她按下开关
One of Nima's animals is forcing her to flip the switch.
我不想这样
I hate them all. I'm pissed.
情况看起来不太好 这只是一个 走
He's not looking so good. It's just a scratch, go.
走 不是的 快点
Go! It's not. Come on.
我们得马上送他去诊所
We need to get him into the clinic now.
走 快点 过来
Go, come on, man.
哈维 去找莱顿
Javi. Find Layton.
告诉他亚历克斯的事
Tell him about Alex now. OK.
狙击手现在随时能打到我们 我们得想办法过去
Ah, that sniper's all over us. We gotta find a way--
你在干什么
What are you doing? Shh.
你再嘘我 你就没有人肉盾牌可以用了
You shush me again and I'll use you as a human shield.
那姑娘弄坏了控制开关
The girl busted the switching control.
那是敌方吗 是
Is that the enemy? Yeah.
在罗奇给我的无线电里
On the radio that Roche gave me.
漂亮 亚历克斯
Nice work. Nice work, Alex.
在我处理的时候把他们压制住
Just keep them pinned down while I handle it.
收到 我有备用的弹♥药♥
Copy that. I've got ammo to spare.
他到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
哈维
Javi!
哈维 你得待在原地
Javi, you gotta stay put, man.
亚历克斯和奈玛的一个士兵被锁在我的工作室里
Alex is locked in my shop with one of Nima's soldiers.
他们会让她拉下开关的
They're gonna make her flip the switch.
如果奈玛拿到了永动机 他会掉炸山头的
If Nima stalls the Engine, he could blow the hills.
我可以阻止
I can stop that.
看 我们从一个引爆接收器上
Look, we recovered this data plate
找到了这个数据板
from one of the detonation receivers.
我可以利用它的频率
I can use the frequency on it and build a device
制♥造♥一个能干扰触发信♥号♥♥的装置
that can jam the trigger signal.
当务之急是 我们得找到亚历克斯
First things first, we've gotta get to Alex.
把头低下 好
Keep your heads down. OK.
抱歉 像钓鱼一样 扯了半天
Sorry for the fishing expedition.
没事的 医生 你继续钓
It's OK, Doctor. You keep on fishing.
我已经感觉不到什么了
It's where I don't feel much anymore.
没关系
That's all right.
对疼痛免疫会让我们更强大
Being immune to pain makes us stronger.
不 不是的
No, no, no. It's not true.
疼痛很重要
Pain is important.
疼痛告诉我们有什么地方出了问题
Tells us something is wrong.
我还能感觉到
I still feel it.
只是 不太一样
It's just, it's different.
搞定
Gotcha.
该死 他流了很多血
Ah, shit. He has lost a lot of blood.
我是O型血
Well, I'm type O. No, no.
不 乔西 我不能让你这么做
Josie, I cannot ask that of you.
去拿针
Get the needle.
听起来亚历克斯为我们争取了更多时间
It sounds like Alex bought us some more time.
我们得想办法干掉那个狙击手
We got to find a way to take out that sniper.
对 我希望这场嘉年华的游戏是另一个结局
Yeah, I'm on the wrong end of a carnival game out there.
那台无线电 奥兹 你用它分散他的注意力
That radio. Oz, you distract him with it
蒂尔去山上干掉他
while Till, you head up to the hills, take him out.
等等
Wait, hold on.
不是应该由我来对付狙击手吗
Shouldn't it be me to take care of the sniper?
我比任何人都了解那些山
I know those hills better than anyone.
我有过实战 我知道他们是怎么战斗的
And I faced the Animal Squad. And I know how they fight.
我可以使出奇招
Y'all can play roshambo for it.
我去找亚历克斯 你想让我去哪
I'm gonna go get Alex. Hey, where do you want me?
去找那个永动机 以防他们攻击
Go to the engine with Z-Wreck in case they attack it.
哈维 你能待在原地吗 好吧 我待在原地
Javi, will you please stay put? OK, I'll stay put.
你看 我的话无关紧要
I see my words were of no consequence.
带我去见亚历克斯
Take me to Alex.
因为这个我才过来的
That's actually why I'm here.
她已经到新伊甸园去了
She's been relocated to New Eden
现在需要一点父母的管教
and could use a little parenting right about now.
他们在往你那边去了
They're mobilizing on you.
推进
Rat, move in.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表