剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
I'll take Big Alice, and nobody will get hurt.
你可以去了 但是他们和你一起去
You can go, but they go with you.
嘿
Hey.
有些人马上就要去市政厅了
Some people are headed to Town Hall in a bit.
开战前的最后一轮
One last round before the war.
到时在那里见面 还是你要整晚焊接
Will I see you there or are you going to be soldering all night?
每种武器都很重要
Every weapon counts.
我们尾车上从来没有过这么好的武器 干得漂亮
We never had weapons this good in the Tail. Nice work.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们在新伊甸园有了开阔的天空 而我
Well, you guys got open skies in New Eden, and I, uh--
我拿到了金属加工的学位
I got a degree in metalwork.
我很高兴你终于来了
I'm glad you finally made it here.
这是你梦想过的一切吗
Is it everything you dreamed of?
说实话 我都没四处看看什么的
To be honest, I haven't really seen much.
只是 奥黛丽还有这个
Just between Audrey and this--
你知道 嗯 和她在一起才是我真正想要的
You know, um, being here with her is all I really wanted.
现在 我不 我不知道
Now I don't--I don't know.
有什么不一样了
Um, something's off.
这可能是我们即将到来的厄运
It's probably our impending doom.
不 那 那感觉出奇的正常
Yeah, no, that, uh-- that--that feels surprisingly normal.
好吧 听着 你只剩下几个小时了
Right. Look, we only got a handful of hours left.
你们俩应该出去 在镇上散个步
You two should get out, take a walk through the town.
也许明天就没有小镇了
Might not be here tomorrow.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
电力恢复正常了
The power levels are back to normal.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
她让我想起了本 你知道吗
She reminds me of Ben, you know?
他过去常常嘲笑我 说这很蠢
He used to mock me for it, said it was goofy.
我知道他私下里其实很喜欢
I know he secretly loved it.
如果改变轨道还不够呢
What if switching the tracks was not enough?
炸♥弹♥依然存在
The bombs are still out there.
如果他们设法控制了大爱丽丝
If they somehow managed to get ahold of Big Alice,
他们就会把我们都埋了
they could bury us all.
哈维 如果我不拯救这个小镇
Javi-- If I don't save this town,
那本就白死了
then Ben died for nothing.
你还能做什么
What more can you do?
上次你试图拆除炸♥弹♥时 差点丧命
The last time you tried to disarm one of those bombs, you almost died.
莱茨拿之前的碎片做了什么
What did Lights do with the fragments from earlier?
还在引爆地点吗
Are they still at the detonation site?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
因为我们没时间拆除所有炸♥弹♥
Because we don't have time to disarm all the bombs.
但如果我能弄清楚 它们的接收器在哪个频率上
But if I figure out what frequency their receivers
或许就不用拆了
are on, we might not have to.
这比我想的要冷好多
It's--it's much colder than I thought it would be.
我们会习惯的
Well, we'll get used to it.
我们会在山上有个家
We'll have a place up in the hills.
每天 我们会下来这里
And, um--and every day, we'll come down here.
我会吻一下你的脸颊
I'll give you a kiss on the cheek, and, um--
然后我就去金属加工店上班
and then I'll go to work in the metal shop.
然后
And--
是吗
Yeah?
那你每天去焊接 我该做什么呢
What'll I do while you're-- you're welding all day? Hmm.
你去市政厅唱歌♥
You'll sing in Town Hall.
你去帮助别人 我做不到
You'll help people. I can't.
你可以的
You can.
你在车上做的一切 都可以在这里做
Everything you did on the train, you can do here.
听着 我从来就不是一个怀有希望的人
Look, um, I've never been a hopeful person.
事情一般也不会如我所愿 但
And things don't tend to go my way, but, um--
但是你
but you, uh--
是你教会我 一切皆有可能
you taught me anything is possible.
所以我 我不在乎
So, um, I don't--
事情有多糟糕 或者有多困难
I don't give a shit how bad it gets or how hard it is
因为我们肯定可以熬过去的
because we're going to make it.
我可以肯定 所以
I know it, so...
我该跟你一起走的
I should have come with you.
列车分开的时候 我应该跟你走的
When the train split, I-I should have come with you.
是 但 现在我们到这儿了
Yeah, but, um, we're here now.
别的都不重要了
And that's all that matters.
迈尔斯会帮忙照顾她到早上
Miles is going to watch her till the morning.
你要去市政厅吗
Are you coming to the Town Hall?
不 我要去哈维的工作间
No, I'm, uh, going to Javi's workshop.
他不能让道岔一晚上无人看守
You know, I can't leave that track switch all unguarded all night, can I?
要我跟你一起去吗
You want me to come with you?
不 不用了 我自己可以的
No, no. I'll be all right.
你该去找他们 给他们鼓鼓劲儿
You should go and see them, you know, rally their spirits.
说实话 我现在也没什么劲儿
I'm not really in a rallying mood, if I'm being honest.
佩尔顿怎么说 你的心脏怎么样了
What did Pelton say about your heart?
还在跳
Still ticking.
你知道这一场搏斗肯定是很残酷的
You know the fighting's going to be brutal.
我也别无选择了
I don't really have a choice.
他们在我最需要他们的时候站了出来
Town showed up for me when I needed them most,
现在轮到我为他们站出来了
and now I need to show up for them.
我能有现在都是因为他们
I owe them everything.
乔西没来吗 她想一个人待着
No Josie? She wanted to be alone.
这儿气氛有点沉闷啊
The, uh, mood seems a bit dour in here.
他该说点什么的 拜托 做好一个领袖
You guys should say something. Come on, be a leader.
鼓舞自己的军队
Inspire the troops, man.
你知道吗 你这主意真是不错 朋友
You know what? That's a great idea, my friend.
完全正确
Absolutely right.
各位 有谁想听罗奇先生
Everyone, who would like to hear Mr. Roche
讲讲他存活的故事
regale us all with the tales of his survival?
好
Yeah.
听听呗 来吧
Let's hear it. Why not, man?
说说看 轮到你表演了 朋友
Let's hear it. The floor is yours, my friend.
好吧 行
Touché. Mm.
好了
All right, all right, all right.
好了
All right, all right.
你们都还记得
You all remember that night when
我和奥兹去山上巡逻的那一晚吧
Oz and I went out into the hills on patrol, right?
当然
Yeah. Yes.
这么说吧 那天晚上天气真的非常差
Well, let me tell you, Mother Nature's wrath was strong that night.
我走错一步路 嘭 脚下的地就塌了
I took one wrong step. Boom! Ground gave way beneath me.
我摔了下去 我叫奥兹
I fell. I called after Oz.
但他只是在尖叫 天知道在叫什么
But he's screaming. He's screaming about god knows what.
我是在叫你啊
I was screaming for you.
那我也在叫 因为我脚踝扭伤了
Yeah, well, I was screaming, too, at my twisted ankle.
我还整个人仰面朝天 摔得人都晕了
I was also laying on my back, all out of sorts from the fall,
我产生了一些不好的想法
dark thoughts coming my way.
这么跟你们说吧
And I'll tell you why.
因为我觉得大限将至了
Because I thought the end was nigh.
没有多少人用将至这个词
Not many people use the word "nigh."
只有莎士比亚和觉得自己大限将至的人
Shakespeare and people who think their end is nigh.
也就是我
That was me.
但就在那时 士兵们找到了我
But that's when the soldiers found me.
他们把我推进了一辆雪地车
They shoved me into a snowcat.
把我带去了筒仓
They brought me to the Silo.
我在筒仓里的时候
I'm in the Silo.
突然事态就急转直下了
And at one point, all hell broke loose.
幸运的是 我逃了 我开始爬楼梯
Lucky me, I slip away. I started climbing a stairwell.
我不停地爬呀爬
I'm climbing. I'm climbing. I'm climbing.
大概在13楼的时候 这么跟你说吧 我听到了脚步声
Around floor 13, Doc, let me tell you, I hear footsteps.
你和突击队员 是不是相处过很长时间
And I ran into five of the baddest commandos you've ever seen.
遇见了你这辈子 见过的五个最牛逼的突击队员
Have you spent a lot of time with commandos, Doc?
那些突击队员是真的牛逼
These commandos were badass.
然后我做了任何人在当时的情况下 都会做的事情
I then did what any of you would have done in that situation.
哭得像个小孩一样
You wept like a small child.
我没哭 泽瑞克
I did not cry, Z-Wreck.
我想到了赛克斯 就把他们暴揍了一顿
I thought about Sykes, and I laid a smackdown on those goons.
没错
That's right.
左边一拳 右边一拳 我♥干♥掉了那些傻♥逼♥
Left and right, I took these suckers down.
然后有个小丑拿着球棍就朝我过来了
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表