剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
It's OK.
找到他们
Find them.
迪尔
Till.
迈尔斯 看到奥德丽了吗
Miles, have you seen Audrey?
没
No.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
没什么
Nothing.
我让她上去警告梅兰妮
I-I sent her uptrain to warn Melanie.
我们收到警告了 然后呢
We did get warned. Yeah?
有人从接待部给我们发了信♥号♥♥
Someone signaled us from hospitality.
就在火车头旁边
That's right by the Engine.
我听说大家都聚到市场那边了
I heard people are gathering at the market.
也许她在那里
Oh, maybe she's there.
约瑟夫·威尔福德先生拥有一整个图书馆
Wow, a whole library for Mr. Joseph Wilford.
绕着世界七大奇迹观光
Going in circles around the seven wonders
读着英国文学 而我的人却在矿井
of the world reading English literature while my people work
搬砖
the mines.
我看他喜欢古典文学
We see he enjoyed the classics.
而我更喜欢悬疑谋杀小说
Me, I prefer murder mysteries.
不过这起谋杀并无多少悬疑之处 对吧
But there's not much mystery to this murder, is there?
我知道是谁干的
I know who did it.
你在其中的角色还不得而知
What remains unknown is your role in all this.
关于梅兰妮·卡维尔 你知道些什么
What can you tell me about Melanie Cavill?
她比你聪明
She's smarter than you.
卡维尔女士为人正直吗
Is Ms. Cavill a woman of integrity, honor?
她说话算数吗
Does she keep her word?
你找梅兰妮干什么
What do you want with Melanie?
征求她的意见
To pick her brain.
在这里
Through here.
这是什么地方
What's all this?
露丝就是在这里领导反抗威尔福德的
This is where Ruth led the rebellion against Wilford.
她在这儿待了六个月
She spent six months down here.
六个月
Six months?
我敢说她一句怨言都没有
And I bet she never complained.
你觉得她知道这里能接触到刹车装置吗
Think she knew her foxhole accessed a brake line?
我觉得她有可能知道
Wouldn't put it past her.
但露丝一向觉得大爱丽丝速度太慢
Big Alice was going far too slow for Ruth to grind
所以她并不想刹车 即便是出于威胁
her brakes, even as a threat.
大力出奇迹
No time like the present.
你的朋友 卡维尔女士
Your friend, Miss Cavill?
咱们来杀鸡 儆个猴
Let's make an example.
她不在那儿
She's not there.
奥黛丽
Audrey.
奥黛丽 迪尔
Audrey. Till!
天啊 看看你
Oh, God, look at you.
你看起来糟透了
You look terrible.
趴下
Get down!
门锁着
It's locked.
嘿 开门
Hey! Open the door!
100名乘客被困在一辆
100 passengers are being held captive
受损的车厢内
in a partially breached car.
20分钟后 他们就会冻成冰棍
In 20 minutes, they will freeze
除非梅兰妮·卡维尔投降
unless Melanie Cavill surrenders.
他们进入了市场车厢
They're in the Market car.
他们有两个警卫
They got two guards--
别逞英雄
Don't be a hero.
逞英雄死得快
They rarely survive.
妈的
Shit.
两个警卫
Two guards.
市场车厢里有两个警卫
Two guards in the Market.
也就是说每个入口各有一个
That's one in each entrance.
一个枪手 我们能搞定
One gunman, we can handle that.
等等 如果市场车厢有两个人
Wait, if there are two at the Market,
一个在开车 另一个在方舟门口
one's driving, another at the Ark door,
那上将身边就只剩一个人守护了
that means there's only one left to guard the admiral.
这是我们夺回火车头的机会
This is our chance to take back the Engine.
上百名乘客要被冻死了
There's 100 passengers about to freeze to death.
我们的首要任务是解救他们
We need to focus on freeing them.
我们会的 等夺回火车头之后
Yes, we will, from the Engine.
驾驶室里有自动保险装置
The driver's cab has that fail-safe.
如果温度降到冰点附近 门就会打开
If the temperature drops near freezing,
把冷空气冲出去
the doors will open to flush out the cold air.
我可以从火车头的通风井上 重新连接气流系统
I can rewire the airflow system from the Engine's air shaft.
那样会冻住引擎的
To freeze the Engine?
没等它冻上门就会打开的
The doors will open before it freezes.
这是一场赌博
That fail-safe's a gamble.
我们从来没有测试过
We've never tested it.
会奏效的
But it'll work.
你打算怎么进入通风井
How do you plan to get in the air shaft?
唯一的入口在火车头车厢
The only access is through the Engine.
你可以打开进气口
Not if you open the intake.
这太疯狂了 梅尔
That's completely crazy, Mel.
你要从外面爬进进气口吗
You're going to crawl through the intake from outside?
我之前都说了 不要开门
I told you not to open the door.
是啊
Yeah.
但我还是开了
But I did.
我开了 我们现在得夺回火车头了
I did. Now we have to get back the Engine.
你最好打他们个出其不意
We better make sure they don't see you coming.
我们走
Let's go.
气温下降得很快
The temperature is dropping fast.
放我们出去
Let us out!
我们得把那洞封上
We'll have to seal the hole.
你的嘴都发紫了
Your lips are blue.
我们要是不上 大家的嘴唇都会发紫的
Everybody's lips are going to be blue if we don't get on it.
去吧
Help each other.
快
Go.
好了 大家听着 大家都站到中间来
OK, everyone, everybody, get in the center, right here.
紧紧靠在一起
Really close.
把能拿的毯子都拿上
Get up all the blankets you can.
在外圈的人互相照顾
People who are on the outside, take care of them over there, and--
嘿 拿着这个
Hey, hold this.
为什么 你得帮我把那个洞堵上
Why? You're going to help me plug up that hole.
好吧
OK. OK.
好
OK.
粘不住 还没伸到就被冻上了
It's not sticking. It froze on the way up.
等等 酒精的冰点温度比水低
Wait, wait, alcohol has a lower freezing temperature.
把它填进洞里
Shove it in the hole.
做得好 好了 你快去暖和点的地方吧
Good job. OK, now go back to where it's warmer.
拜托了 大家 聚在一起
Everyone, please, get together.
紧紧聚在一起
Huddle.
越近越好
Huddle together.
所有人一起
Everyone together.
请尽量挤在一起
Huddle together as tight as you can, please.
当你到了车头 我会为你打开进气口
When you reach the Engine, I'll open the intakes for you.
对 这就是我们晚点的原因
Yes. That's why we're arriving late.
她对刹车做了手脚
She did something to the brakes.
那100人真要为此而送命吗
Are 100 people really going to die for that?
这取决于她
That's up to her.
不管怎样 结果我来承担
I'll deal with the fallout either way.
你只要遵守好你的承诺就行
You just make sure you hold up your end of the bargain.
喂
Hello?
你的最新预计到达时间是什么
What's your updated ETA?
应该不出20分钟
Should be there in under 20.
准备好迎接我们吧
Be ready for us.
咱们出去吧
Let's move out.
梅兰妮
Melanie?
梅兰妮
Melanie?
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
本
Ben?
你在吗
Are you there?
知道吗 我一直在想关于接待工作
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表