剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
那是我的列车
That's my train!
雪国列车十分钟后出发
Snowpiercer will depart...
快走 快
Go, go, go, go!
继续往前走
Keep it moving.
动作快点
Let's go.
本 出什么事了 你把出发提前了
Ben, what's going on? They just moved up departure.
我们得开走大爱丽丝 特里斯坦和露丝还在里面
We're taking Big Alice. But Tristan, Ruth is still in there.
我能撑多久就撑多久
I'll hold as long as I can.
好的
Good man.
这是在演习吗?
Is this a drill?
后退
Mask up.
雪国列车十分钟后出发
Snowpiercer will be departing in three minutes.
我得知道我要去哪
I need to know where I'm going.
是啊 你得告诉我 要把我带到哪里去
Y'all have to tell me where you're taking me right now.
放开我
Get off me, man.
放开我
Get off!
继续走
Keep walking.
雪国列车将在一分钟后出发
Snowpiercer will be departing in one minute.
继续往前走
Keep moving!
一直走到后面
All the way to the back.
大家快点 我们走
Let's hustle, everyone. Let's go. Let's go.
快走 快
Come on. Hustle up.
继续往前
Keep going.
你想做什么
What do you need?
将军就要来了 但我们需要更多时间断开连接
The admiral is coming but we need more time to disconnect.
好 我给你争取点时间
All right. We'll buy you some.
凯莉 跟着我
Tailies with me.
快点 快点 快点
Let's go. Let's go.
泰勒 我们走吧 来吧
Till, let's get out of here. Come on.
走
Let's move.
快
Go.
把门打开
Open the hatch.
该死
God damn it.
快点
Let's move.
什么问题
What's the problem?
入口有问题 我们到不了顶部
There's something blocking the exits. We can't get up top. Out of my way.
好 这样能行 继续走
Yeah. That'll work. Keep going.
从别的门口进去
Get to the other hatches.
走 快点
Go, go, go, go. Hurry.
好了 我们得换舵
All right. We need to switch helms.
有三个按钮 按下中控台显示器后面的前三个按钮
There's three buttons. The first three buttons behind that monitor
按下去
in the center console... press them.
哪个开关
Which switch?
前三个开关 按一下就会变成绿色 在左边
The first three switches. They'll turn green when you press them. To the left.
呃 按了
Ah, one.
好的
OK.
可以了
Got it.
真棒
Nice.
我在雪国列车上留了后门程序
I left a back door open on Snowpiercer.
我看看它还在不在
Let's see if it's still there.
喷气系统将在十秒后启动 十 九
Jetway will breach in 10, 9,
八 七 再给我一分钟 拜托
8, 7...If I could just get another minute, please, a minute.
崔斯坦 快
Tristan. Tristan!
雪国列车将于...
Snowpiercer will depart...
你真是个好人 真的
Oh, you're a good man, Tristan, truly.
都是跟你们学的
I learned from the best.
收到了
Got it.
谢谢
Thanks. Yeah.
我不知道泰勒能坚持多久
I don't know how much longer the Tailies can hold them off.
我只希望在断开连接之前 雪国列车不要出意外
I just wish there was a way of Snowpiercer not following us once we release.
糟了 他们在把我们拉走
Shit. They're pulling us.
准备好脱钩了吗
Are we good to release?
你准备好了吗 好了
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了
I'm ready.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
发生了什么
What's happening?
没有脱钩成功
It's not releasing.
肯定是把我们关起来时
They must have compromised the coupling system
他们破坏了耦合系统
while we were still captive or maybe
或者这是改造的一部分
it's part of the retrofit.
也就是说我们被困住了
Does that mean we're stuck?
本 是不是意味着我们被困住了
Ben, does that mean we're stuck?
天啊
Oh my god.
所以 新伊甸园的每个人 奥德丽
So everyone in New Eden, Audrey, they're...
他们都会死的
they're all going to die.
他们都会死的
They're just going to die.
也许还有别的办法 从雪国列车那边
There might be a way from the Snowpiercer side.
子列车
The sub-train.
他们可以通过手动控制绕过电子系统
I can bypass the electrical controls with a manual override.
我们得把你和大爱丽丝送回新伊甸园
OK. We need to get you and Big Alice back to New Eden.
我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving you.
我会没事的
I'll be OK.
而且 这里还有梅兰妮
Besides, Mel's here.
还有亚历克斯
So is Alex.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
一定还有别的办法
There has to be another way.
我觉得没有
I don't think there is.
你不会是对我心软了吧
Not getting soft on me, are you?
不
No.
很好
Good.
我们走
Let's go.
太好了 迈尔斯可以指挥
Right. Miles can pilot us.
我们封锁了三等舱的舱门 迫使大家回到列车
We blocked all the hatches in third. Forced them back uptrain.
很好
Good work.
我只要拉动几个杠杆
I'm going to pull a couple of levers.
大爱丽丝就自♥由♥了 你就能回新伊甸园了
Big Alice will be free and off to New Eden you'll go.
看看那边的情况怎么样
See what all the fuss is about.
我会给你寄明信片的
I'll send you a postcard.
来了 大家扶稳了
This is it! Hold on!
快点 工程师
Come on, Engineer!
我们走
Let's go!
快
Come on.
等等
Stop.
让我们出去
Let us out.
抓紧了
Just hang on.
露丝 你来了
Ruth, you made it.
我什么都找不到
I couldn't find the others.
发生了什么
What's happening?
因为本在给雪国列车搞破坏 这样他们就追不上我们了
It's just Ben sabotaging Snowpiercer so they can't follow us.
好 很好 然后我们就会脱钩
Good. Good. And then we'll uncouple.
联结器卡住了 但本会启动手动控制
The coupling's jammed, but Ben's going to just pull the manual override.
但我们没有冰封服
But we don't have any breach suits.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
手动控制 是要户外操作的
The manual override, it's outside.
糟了 不
Shit! No. No. No. No!
不
No. No.
不
No!
本
Ben!
不
No! No!
不
No!
不
No.
他做到了
He did it.
不
No. No.
走吧 迈尔斯
Let's go, Miles.
继续
Go on.
你还在这里
You're still here.
没人告诉我发生了什么
Nobody will tell me what happened.
跟着我
Follow me
我会带你找到正确的道路
I'll show you the way
嘘
Shh.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表