剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
我们需要大爱丽丝才能生存
but we need Big Alice to survive.
还有种植区
Including Ag-Sec.
这么说 这是真的
So it's true.
莱顿要走了
Layton's leaving?
什么都没决定呢
Nothing's been decided.
我希望不会
I hope not.
因为没有火车头 我们无法给种植区供热
Because we can't heat Ag-Sec without the engine,
更不用说整个镇子了
let alone the entire town.
这并不完全正确
That's not exactly true.
火车头确实有助于为新伊甸园提供动力 但也许
The engine does help power New Eden, but maybe--
没有也许
There's no maybe.
太阳能和风能是不可靠的 因为气候变幻莫测
Solar and wind are unreliable because the climate is unpredictable.
地热没法给电池组充足够的电
And geothermal doesn't charge the battery
来赶上大爱丽丝的产量
arrays enough to offset Big Alice's production.
底线是火车头
The bottom line is the engine is
是我们唯一 稳定可靠的动力源
our only constant, reliable power source.
没有它 新伊甸园将不复存在 就是这样
Without it, New Eden will not survive. That's it.
我不想破坏新伊甸园
Look, I don't want to jeopardize New Eden.
这也是我的家
This is my home, too.
但我该怎么办呢
But where does that leave me?
不知道
Dunno.
但是劫持火车的日子已经结束了
But the days of hijacking trains are over.
好吧 那我就干等着吧
OK, so I'm just supposed to wait
直到绑匪决定把她送回来 对吧
around until the kidnappers decide to bring her back, right?
你们都他妈疯了
Y'all done lost your damn minds.
没人这么说
No one is saying that.
你
You.
走吧
Let's go.
等我洗完澡再说吧 谢谢
Maybe after my shower. Thank you.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
给我留点沐浴液
Save me some soap.
就是杰森·李中尉
This was Lieutenant Jason Lee.
他是一个忠诚的士兵
He was a loyal soldier.
如果你想吓唬我 那你已经晚了九年了
If you're trying to scare me, you're about nine years too late.
如果你认为我会利用手下的死亡
And if you think I'd use the death
用这种方式 那你太低估我了
of one of my men that way, then you severely underestimate me.
我带你来 是因为我有个提议给你
I brought you here because I have an offer for you.
你要是合作 我就能把工人的轮班时间减少到12小时
Cooperate, and I could reduce the workers'shifts back down to 12 hours.
你也给了他同样的条件吗
You make him the same offer?
李中尉在做一项 他能力不足的工作时触电身亡
Lieutenant Lee was electrocuted doing a job he wasn't qualified to do.
但你有能力 就在种植区
But you are. Down in Ag-Sec.
种植区
Ag-Sec?
种植区和改造有什么关系
What does Ag-Sec have to do with the retrofit?
没什么关系
Nothing.
但是上一站上车的尼玛 给我们带来了礼物
But Nima here joined us on the last stop bearing gifts.
他一直在研究的一种新肥料
A new fertilizer he's been cooking up that
可以帮助解决食物供应问题
could help with our food supply issues.
所以你让我们工作到死 让我们好几个吃不上饭
So you work us to the bone, feed us scraps for months,
现在 你倒好心了
and now, you care?
你的人像苍蝇一样死去
Your people are dropping like flies.
这会帮到你
This could help.
博士
Doc?
这是 是一种强效的合成化合物
It's-it's a potent synthetic compound.
可以使粮食产量翻倍
Could double food production.
我们只需要你重新布置一下电器面板 并重新引导通风播撒
We just need you to reroute the electrical panels and redirect ventilation for dispersal.
这就是在布置面板时弄的
Which is how this happened?
再说一遍 这是工程师的任务 不是士兵的
Again, a task for an engineer, not a soldier.
那么 你怎么说
So, what do you say?
你可以成为英雄 或者
You could be a hero, or watch a fellow passenger
眼睁睁看着同胞乘客死去
wind up on the slab.
你决定
Your call.
工作人员10小时轮班
10 hour shifts for the crew.
我还需要一个人来帮忙
And I'll need another pair of hands to help out.
蒂尔
Till.
成交
Done.
从零到英雄我喜欢
Zero to hero. I like it.
风险很大
It's a risk.
这些化学物质非常危险 它们不稳定
These chemicals are-are-are dangerous or volatile.
只要工程师把工作做好 就不会有问题的
If the engineer does the job right, it won't be a problem.
他对梅尔很重要
He's important to Mel.
我们的使命对世界很重要
Our mission is important to the world.
梅尔会理解的
Mel will understand.
莱顿
Layton.
嘿 莱顿
Hey, Layton.
怎么啦
What?
你能先出来听我说吗
Can you just come back with me?
也许我们可以和露丝私下谈谈 想想办法
Maybe we can talk to Ruth privately and work something out.
我不会向露丝或是委员会低头的
I'm not groveling to Ruth or the council.
什么 没人要求你低头
What? No one's asking you to.
大家都想找莉安娜
Everyone wants to go after Liana.
我们只是 我们得聪明行事
We just-we have to be smart about this.
我没听到任何聪明的办法
I'm not hearing anything smart,
或是聪明的方案 可以解决问题
and I'm not hearing any solutions to the problem.
你能停一下吗
Can you just stop it?
你不给任何人机会
Look, you're not giving anyone a chance.
你把所有人都拒之门外
You're just cutting everyone out.
听着 我不需要这个
Look, I don't need this.
我们都知道 如果被劫的是你女儿
We both know if this was your daughter,
这场讨论根本不会发生
we would not be having these discussions.
我都不知道你是谁了
I don't know who you are right now.
你可以上音乐课
Hey, they have music there.
你以前弹过钢琴
You used to play piano, right?
有时候 在夜车里
Yeah, sometimes. In the Nightcar.
你知道离群索居是什么感觉吗
I know what it's like to be an outsider.
尼玛·卢梭这样的人很正经
A guy like Nima Rousseau is no rebel.
我觉得我们什么也问不出
I don't think we'll get anything out of him.
也许吧 但如果能跟他私下相处
We might if we get him alone.
他在上将面前讲话不太自在
He didn't look comfortable speaking in front of the Admiral.
有人自在吗
Does anyone?
你们俩要去哪儿
Where are you two headed?
你应该在楼下的种植区
You should be down train in Ag-Sec.
我要和化学家聊聊
We need to talk to the chemist.
我没允许你进来
I didn't authorize a visit.
听着 我们要想顺利工作
Look, if you want us to do our job,
得先请教尼玛阀门压力的事
Ben needs to talk to Nima about valve pressure.
对吗 本
Right, Ben?
是的
Yeah.
这涉及到播撒规模 至关重要
It's very crucial to the volume of dispersal.
他可以进去
He can go in.
你留在外面
You stay here.
你想知道为什么我把你关了起来 没关他吗
Would you like to know why I put you in the hot box and not him?
因为你讨厌女强人吗
Because you hate women?
因为你的气场 蒂尔
It's your spirit, Till.
不可争辩的气场
It's undeniable.
告诉我 你想过当兵吗
Tell me, have you ever thought about joining the military?
那是一个把气场变成目标的地方
It's where spirit becomes purpose.
我宁愿住在监狱 也不愿在你手下工作
I'd rather live in the hot box than work under you, sir.
这就是我指的气场 蒂尔
That's what I'm talking about, Till.
我喜欢
I like it.
莱顿
Layton!
嘿 你现在有空吗 怎么了
Hey, do you have a moment? What?
没空 除非你是哈维
Not unless your name is Javi.
萨拉的事 我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry about Zarah.
伙计 我真没时间跟你说这个
Man, I really don't have time for this.
拜托 等等 听我说
Please, please, please, please, wait,
还有件事 我今天早上看到一只鸟
there's something else. This morning, I saw--
是一只鸽子 非常漂亮
I saw a bird. It was a dove. Beautiful.
我女儿被人劫走了 你想跟我聊鸽子吗 听着
My girl's been taken from me, you want to talk to me about birds? Just listen.
我觉得这是个暗示
Listen. I think it was a sign.
这是希望的象征 是萨拉发给我们的
It's a sign of hope from Zarah.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表