剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
该死
God damn it! God damn it!
我知道我在做什么 好吗
I know what I'm doing, all right?
我已经研究双子座15年了
I've been working on Gemini for 15 years.
这怎么可能呢
Well, how is that possible?
冰封才发生在九年前
The Freeze only happened nine years ago.
作为雪国列车的指挥官 我要告诉你
As the person in command of Snowpiercer, I'm telling you,
双子座在被证明安全之前不得发射
Gemini will not launch until it's been proven safe.
你把所有注意力都放我身上
All that attention paid to me,
却忽视了角落里那个坏掉的小玩具
and it was the broken little toy in the corner you should have been watching.
我们的朋友 尼玛
Our friend, Nima.
借过
Excuse me.
如此骄傲 又一次让错误 蒙蔽了双眼
Too proud to see the error of his ways. Again.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
正如第一次一样
Like the first time.
别担心 你不会昏迷太久的
Don't worry. You won't be out long.
第一次就是在他发射CW-7 冰封了世界的时候
When he launched CW-7 and froze the world.
往好的方面想想 等你睁开眼
On the plus side, when you wake up,
我就已经拯救了人类
I will have saved humanity.
哦 莱顿 我确实喜欢其中的思辨性
Oh, Layton, I do love a good swashbuckler, don't you?
在这里
It's right there.
它跟其他装置特征相同
It has the same hallmarks as the others.
还有独♥立♥的接收器和防倾斜陷阱
It's got an independent receiver and an anti-tilt trap.
也许我可以试着把它移走 砰 我们完了 差不多吧
If I try to move that--Boom. We're done. Pretty much.
这个电路看起来很简单
Looks like a fairly simple circuit though.
我应该能拆掉
I bet I can disarm this.
哈维 别这样 没关系
Javi, don't. Hold on. It's OK.
我能修好我叔的旧烤架
I was able to fix my uncle's oven grill,
这个也不在话下 你们都让一下
I think I can handle this. I need you guys to clear.
我把装置冻上 看看能不能把它移走 让大爱丽丝回家
I'm going to freeze the mechanism and see if I can move it, bring Alice home.
快走啊 各位
Guys, go.
我已经决定了 露丝
I've already made up my mind, Ruth.
等他们危险解除的信♥号♥♥ 不知道要等到什么时候
We might never get the all clear we've been waiting for,
再等下去雪国列车就带着军队追来了
and it's only a matter of time before Snowpiercer arrives with a fricking army.
我十分同意
I completely agree.
奥德丽就在前面 我不能一直等下去了
And I can't be here when Audrey's right there.
所以我要和你一起去
Which is why I'm coming with you.
其他选择追随我们去新伊甸园的人
And anyone else who chooses to follow us to New Eden, they
都留下 好吗
can, all right?
等你准备好就出发
I'm ready when you are.
莱顿 他们来了
Layton, they're coming.
不
No.
不
No.
我是安德烈·莱顿
This is Andre Layton.
我们被困在隧♥道♥外面了
We're trapped outside the tunnel.
有人听到吗
Anyone?
我们现在行动安全吗
Is it safe for us to get moving now?
你打算如何带走大爱丽丝
How would you go about taking Big Alice?
你就这么大摇大摆地进去了
You're just going in guns blazing.
有点不对劲
Something's off.
这是最好的结果了
This is the best outcome.
对新伊甸园来说不是
Not for New Eden.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表