剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
对不起
I am sorry.
对不起 是我搞砸了
I'm sorry. I screwed up.
我在这里你应该有更多的发言权
And you do deserve more say around here.
你应该知道发生了什么 真的吗
You should know what's going on. Really?
是的 所以本着公开透明的精神
Yeah, really. So in the spirit of transparency.
好吧 没想到出了这么个东西
All right. Didn't see that coming.
低调点
Keep your head down.
言语无法形容这一切
Words do not do this justice.
老天
Jesus.
我还以为我们搞定尾车了
I thought we got rid of The Tail.
这一切都是为了改造吗
All this for a retrofit?
知道他们在干什么吗
Any idea what they're doing here?
需要知道一些基础信息
Need to know basis.
他们把工作划分开来
They compartmentalize the work.
限制进入某些车厢 特别是靠近后面的一节
Limit access to some cars, one in particular near the back.
那就是检查站 通过路障的唯一途径是通过支线列车
That's the checkpoint. The only way past the barricade is via the subtrain.
莱顿 我们得走了
Layton. Layton? Layton, we need to go now.
不 莱顿
No. Layton?
你是来帮我们的吗
Are you here to help us?
我们可以战斗 莱顿
We can fight, Layton.
所有人先慢着
We've been waiting for you. Slow down.
我们不是来抢火车头的 我们是来救莉安娜的
We can't take the engine now, okay? We're here to rescue Liana.
什么 只要她安全了 我保证
What? But as soon as she's safe, I promise we
我们会回来救你们所有人
will come back for all of you.
有麻烦了
Screws turning.
注意点
Watch out now.
带他上支线列车
Get him to the subtrain.
我来帮乔西 好吧
I'll help Josie. Okay.
乔西 快点
Josie! Now! Come on.
我们走 这边 快
Let's go. This way. Come on.
这边 老天
This way. Jesus.
快 莱顿
Come on, Layton.
欢迎回来 我相信你离开的这段时间 已经让你头脑清醒了吧
Welcome back. I trust your time away has cleared your head.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear it.
我需要知道 我们该如何遥控大爱丽丝的对接装置
I need to know, how do we enable Big Alice's docking mechanism remotely?
这是列车 所以没法遥控
It's a train, so there's no remote control.
你确定吗 看来得多关你一会儿 让你重新思考答案
You sure about that? You need some more time in the box to rethink that answer?
我很乐意回到监狱
I'd be happy to go back down there.
好吧
Okay.
雪国列车呼叫大爱丽丝
Snowpiercer to Big Alice.
恐怕维修还在进行中
I'm afraid the repairs are still underway.
别演了 我知道莱顿在雪国列车上
Cut the theater. I know Layton is aboard Snowpiercer.
我只是出于礼貌才告诉你
I'm telling you this as a courtesy.
如果你想再见到他 那你们最好跟上 快
If you want to see him again, then you better keep up. Double time.
给我开足马力
Give me full throttle.
马上
Now.
雪国列车在加速
Snowpiercer's accelerating.
露丝 现在怎么办
Ruth, what's the call?
我们不能抛弃他们
We can't leave him.
跟上去
Follow the train.
听着 我很感激你的协助 但我们为什么要走回头路
Hey, look, I appreciate the assist, but why are we going backwards?
我要到头等厢去 现在不可能通过守卫了
I need to get up to the front. There's no getting past the guards now.
前面有个列车舱口 如果你滑下去 你可以偷偷通过检查点
There's a subtrain hatch up ahead. If you slip down, you can sneak past the checkpoints.
去吧
Just go.
看起来战斗还在继续
Looks like the fight is still going on.
正好帮忙分散他们的注意力 我留在这里继续干扰
As good a distraction as any. I'll stay here and run interference.
这样你就有时间去找青少年车厢了
That'll buy you time to find the youth car.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
你确定能行吗 是的 我很好
Sure you can make it? Yeah, I'm fine.
嘿 你对本做了什么
Hey, hey, hey! What did you do with Ben?
嘿 闭嘴 不然你就和你的水歇时间说再见
Hey, shut up, or you say goodbye to your water break.
我很抱歉 对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
我的声音破坏了你的心情吗
Is my voice killing your vibe?
嘿 回来 马上给我回来
Hey, come back here! Get back here, now!
蒂尔
Till. Till.
乔西
Josie. Josie?
乔西 天啊
Josie, oh, my god.
这是什么地方 把门打开
What is this place? Open the door.
下面
Down there.
拉那个把手
Pull the handle.
该死 你还好吗
Shit. Are you okay?
是的 你来了
Yeah. You're here.
那个陷阱 你是怎么过去的
The trap. How did you get past it?
我和莱顿绕了很远的路
Me and Layton took the long way around.
我稍后再解释
I'll explain later.
现在我得去找莉安娜 莉安娜她在这里吗
Right now, I have to find Liana. Liana? She's here?
佩尔顿说了一些关于青少年车厢的事
Pelton said something about the youth car.
你知道在哪儿吗 是的
Do you know where that is? Yeah.
我知道 跟我来
Yeah. Follow me.
所以 奥黛丽 她好吗
So, Audrey, she good?
是的 她还活着
Yeah. Yeah. She's alive.
别动
Don't move.
离他远点
Get away from him.
我不认识你 我只是个化学家
I don't know you. I'm--I'm--I'm just a chemist.
你是谁 我叫莱顿
Who are you? Name's Layton.
你是个化学家 解释一下
You just a chemist? Explain that.
我给他下了毒 你为什么要那么做
I poisoned him. Why would you do that?
他撞见我正在拆除陷阱
He--he--he--he, um, he caught me trying to disable
陷阱是给你准备的
a trap meant for you.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我知道 所以你知道我为什么来这里
I do. So you know why I'm here?
我可以带你去见她
I can take you to her.
有她的踪迹吗 不
Any sign of her? No.
只是一群吓坏的孩子
Just a bunch of scared kids.
迈尔斯 妈妈
Miles? Mom?
迈尔斯 我的天啊
Miles. Oh my god.
你还好吗 他们伤害你了吗
Are you okay? Did they hurt you?
我没事 他们不会让我走的
I'm all right. They won't let me go.
我们会把你弄出去的
We're going to get you out of here.
没找到莉安娜
Come on. No Liana. Come on.
莉安娜
Liana?
我觉得她不在这里
I don't think she's here.
马上带迈尔斯离开这里 乔西
Get Miles out of here now. Josie--
求你了 蒂尔 带上他
Please, Till, take him.
快走 快跑 快
Go. Go, go, go. Run. Go.
这么说你早就知道了
So you knew about this?
是你让他偷孩子 那不是我的主意
You let him steal a kid? Nope. That wasn't my idea.
那是将军干的 你对我有所隐瞒
It was the Admiral's doing. You're holding out on me.
当然了 所以我才能活到现在
Of course I am. That's what's keeping me alive.
不会太久了 你不明白
Not for long. You don't understand.
我们在拯救世界
We're saving the world.
是我的团队发射的火箭 创造了你生活的气候小区域
The climate pocket you live in, my team fired the rocket that created it.
现在我们有了雪国列车 我们也可以对地球大气层
Now that we have Snowpiercer, we can do the same for the rest
其余部分做同样的事
of the world's atmosphere.
一群疯狂的科学狂人 快走
That's some mad scientist shit. Move.
所以我们要环游世界 寻找发射地点吗
So we're just going to cruise around the world looking for places to launch rockets?
不 我们正在改装火车
No, we're retrofitting the train
可以从其中一节车厢上发射火箭
so it could launch a rocket from one of its cars.
我们将创造一个横跨全球的宜居气候带
We'll--we'll create a web of inhabitable pockets spanning the entire globe.
这就是为什么你会看在头等支线列车里
That's--that's why you see all of these materials down here
看到那些材料
in the First Class subtrain.
我看到他了 抓住他
I've got eyes on him. Take him.
站住 别再靠近了 否则我拧断他的脖子
Stop! Hey, hey, hey, any closer, and I will snap his neck,
我发誓
I swear.
将军 我相信你在听
Admiral, because I'm pretty sure you're listening,
我想让你知道 我们很快就会见面
I want you to know, I will see you soon.
他们在转弯 这条轨道是哪里冒出来的
They're turning. Where did this track come from?
新轨道吗
New track.
奥黛丽 她说他们在某些地方停了一下
Audrey, she said that they made stops somewhere.
我不知道这个 露丝
I don't know about this one, Ruth.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表