剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
Miss Audrey was inside.
什么
What?
她快不行了 我带她去了市政厅
Yeah, she's in bad shape. I took her up to town hall,
但她需要医生
but she needs a doctor.
奥黛丽小姐 铁路上的车 一个个来
Miss Audrey, the stock, one thing at a time.
我看到的不是轨道除锈车 是雪地履带车
I didn't see a track scaler, I saw a snowcat.
什么
What?
对 在山另一头 是运输的
Yes, on the other side of the mountain, it was a transport or something.
我们没那些车
We haven't got one of those.
雪国列车上也没有
Neither does Snowpiercer.
扎拉 你在哪儿
Zarah! Where are you?
扎拉
Zarah!
雷顿
Layton?
山姆
Sam!
山姆 醒醒
Sam, come on, buddy.
他还有脉搏
He's got a pulse.
莉安娜
Liana?
莉安娜 莉安娜
Liana? Liana?
莉安娜
Liana?
海德伍德医生 扎拉
Dr. Headwood? Zarah.
和你的是谁
Who is that with you?
淡定 一切会没事的
Remain calm, everything's going to be alright.
还我女儿
Give me my daughter.
扎拉 住手
Zarah! Stop!
他是朋友 扎拉 是朋友
He is a friend, Zarah. He's a friend.
还我女儿
Give me my daughter.
快
Now!
别动手
Don't fight!
扎拉 别和他打 -别碰我
Zarah, don't fight with him. Get off of me.
拜托 我是想帮你 扎拉
Please, I'm trying to help you. Zarah!
别和他打 -还我孩子
Don't fight with him. Give me my child.
别和他打了 求你
Stop fighting with him, please.
我们止住了血
We stemmed the bleeding,
但他没醒过来
but he never woke up.
他需要救治
He needs help.
怎么搞的 安德烈
How the hell did this happen, Andre?
找个护士来
Just get a nurse.
去诊所
Go to the clinic.
我要召集志愿者搜寻山丘
I'm gonna round up volunteers to search the hills,
乔西已经去了
Josie's already up there.
大家都来 露丝 都来
I need everybody, Ruth, everybody.
扎拉
Zarah!
谁在那边
Who is that?
我是博扬·博斯科维奇
It's Bojan Boscovic.
你得跟我来
You must come with me.
拜托 快
Please. Hurry!
她伤到背了
It's her back.
我不想搬动她
I did not want to move her.
扎拉
Zarah?
扎拉 扎拉 我是乔西
Zarah, Zarah, it's Josie.
能听到吗
Can you hear me?
莉安娜
Liana...
他们带走了莉安娜
they took Liana...
谁带走了她
Who took her?
莉安娜
Liana?
海德
Head.
海德伍德
Headwood.
还有陌生人
and stranger...
不是
not.
不是我们的人
not one of us...
莉安娜 照顾好莉安娜
Liana, take care of Liana.
我们会的
We will.
我没知觉了
I can't feel anything......
我就在这
I'm right here.
大伙散开
Everyone fan out.
哈维 去东边
Javi, you go east.
亚历克斯 去北丘 他们在外头
Alex, you take the north hills, they're out there somewhere.
雷顿
Layton...
不不不
No, no, no, no,
扎拉
Zarah?
她在崖底
She was at the bottom of a cliff.
我们找到她时 她就奄奄一息了
She was almost gone when we reached her.
对不起
I'm sorry.
莉安娜呢
Where's Liana?
不知道
We don't know.
她人呢
Where is she?
是海德伍德和一个陌生人
It was Headwood and a stranger.
不知道 雷顿 我不
I don't know, Layton. I don't- -
雷顿
Layton.
雷顿 雷顿 他们已经走了
Layton, Layton, they've gone.
他们有车
They have a vehicle.
你出去会死的
You'll die if you go out there.
听着 太晚了
Listen to me, it's too late.
太迟了
It's too late!
雷顿 太迟了
Layton, it's too late.
雷顿 太迟了
Layton, it's too late.
雷顿
Layton...
我要找出谁带走了莉安娜
I'm going to find who took Liana.
我要杀了他们
And I'm going to kill them.
不计代价
Whatever it takes.
你们人呢
Where are you guys?
怎么回事
What's going on?
安东·米列厄斯上将 国际维和部队
Admiral Anton Milius, International Peace Keeping Forces.
幸存者
Survivors?
都冷静
Everyone remain calm.
除了你俩
...everyone except you two.
带我去见梅兰妮·卡维尔
You're taking me to Melanie Cavill.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表