剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
就算他没有 又怎样
Yeah, well, he wasn't.
委员会成员不欠任何人解释
And a council member doesn't have to justify his actions to anybody.
你必须先给我打招呼的
You always give me a warning.
露丝同意了吗
Did Ruth OK this?
同意了 就是她让他测试的
Yes. She is the one who asked him to do it.
咱们现在能去喝酒了吗
Can we get this drink now?
很抱歉 给你们添麻烦
Sorry about the confusion.
我跟他来杯一样的
I'll have what he's having.
你终于决定从山上下来
So you finally decided to come down from the mountain
和城里人打成一片了
and mingle with the hoi polloi, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
唤起了我当初搬来这里的初心
This reminds me of why I moved up there in the first place.
我听说市场车厢出事了
I heard what happened at the market.
不是为谁找借口 不过 莱顿现在很悲痛
Doesn't excuse anything, but Layton's grieving right now.
他见了谁都怼
He's not exactly his higher self.
我只想给你提供点背景信息
I was just trying to offer some--
毕竟 嗯
I don't know.
时机很重要
Timing is everything.
只是你要做得更好
Just got to get better at yours.
是啊 他当然会怪我
I know he blames me.
我是镇上的疯子
And I'm-I'm the town crazy.
而且萨拉 她要不是担心我
And if Zarah wasn't worried about me,
就不会上山来
she wouldn't end up in the hills,
也就更不会
and then she wouldn't have--
这不是你的错 你没有疯
It wasn't your fault. You're not crazy.
你是对的
You were right.
你听到的那些声音 是那些人在监视我们
Those voices you're hearing, those were people watching us.
谁知道已经监视了多久
Who knows how long.
如果我们早点听你的 也许早就
If we only had listened to you, maybe we would have--
听着 我增加了安保人员
Look, I'm adding bodies to security.
24小时巡逻 我们需要你帮助
Round the clock patrols. We could use you.
不如你从山上下来 重新融入这个世界
So why don't you come back down off the mountain and rejoin the world?
别让我帮你搬家就行
Just don't ask me to help you move your stuff.
列车速度有多快
How fast is the train?
平均每小时约100公里
It averages about 100 kilometers per hour.
怎么了
Why?
所以我们在这里多坐1分钟
So for every minute we sit here,
莉安娜就离我更远一点
Liana gets how many kilometers away from me?
莱顿 这已经是我最快速度了
Layton, I'm working as fast as I can.
还不够快
Not fast enough.
听着 我要是弄错一个小数点
Listen, if I get a single decimal wrong,
或是拧坏一个继电器的连接
or I screw one of the relay connections,
我就会让四分之一的人类丧命
I could kill one quarter of humanity.
失去女儿 新伊甸园对我来说毫无意义
New Eden means nothing to me without my daughter in it.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
莱顿 我知道你很痛苦
Layton, I know this is hard--
你根本不懂我在经历什么
You know nothing about what I'm going through.
根本不懂
Nothing.
我知道你不是恶霸
I know you're not a bully.
也知道你不会伤害我
And I you're not going to hurt me.
我还有更多工作要做
And I have more work to do.
好吧 我们究竟漏掉了什么
All right, what are we missing?
面板已激活
Panel's active.
播撒系统已就位
Aerosol system's in place.
化学品在哪里
Where are the chemicals?
那些化学品在哪
Where are the chemicals?
那些化学品在哪
Where are all the chemicals?
这些以前是没有的
Those weren't here before.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
这些管子很厚 肯定不是进水管道
These pipes are too dense for water.
找找它们通向哪里
It's gotta lead somewhere.
找到了
There you are.
看 子列车
Look. Sub train.
只要把电量计数提升到33%以上就行
To get this battery meter to get over the 33% mark.
很好 动手吧
Great, get it done.
意味着我们断开火车头 切断主要电力源
It means removing the engine as our main power source,
希望我们接入电池矩阵后
and hoping, once we reroute from the battery arrays, that
太阳能 风能和地热 可以 别说了
solar, wind, and geothermal-Stop.
说这么多拖延时间
It all sounds like a stall.
我们到底能不能干
Can we go or not?
我没有拖延 莱顿
It is not a stall, Layton.
相信我 不是的
Trust me, it is not.
我很抱歉 他们带走了莉安娜
Listen, I'm sorry they took Liana.
真的
I am.
还有萨拉 在威尔福德列车上时 她曾想帮我一把
And Zarah, she tried to help me on Wilford's train,
我还没来得及说声谢谢
and I never got to say thank you.
你想谢谢她
You want to thank her?
那就来帮我
Help me.
里面都是什么
What have you got?
是尼玛的神奇肥料
It's Nima's magic fertilizer.
还有别的东西
There's something else.
快
All right.
你想把火车头开走
You want to take the engine, you're the one that
就得由你切断联结器
needs to sever the connection.
看 你需要把辅助器推上去
Now, you need to flip the auxiliary up
与此同时 把主开关拉下来
and pull the primary down at the same time, though.
奏效了
It's working.
靠 奏效了
Shit, it worked.
你创造了奇迹 圣哈维
You performed a miracle, Saint Javi.
亚历克斯会对你刮目相看
Alex will be impressed.
亚历克斯
Alex?
我这么做 并不是想向亚历克斯或是谁证明自己
I didn't do this to prove myself to Alex. Or anyone, for that matter.
我这么做也不是因为怕你
And I didn't do this because I'm afraid of you.
我这么做是因为我把你当作朋友
I did it because I consider you my friend.
这能让新伊甸园在没有大爱丽丝的情况下
This should buy New Eden about three weeks' time
维持三周左右的时间
without Big Alice.
我们走吧
Let's go.
嘿 要开走火车的事有最新进展吗
Hey. Is there any news from Javi about taking the train?
还没有
Nothing yet.
你要是有心情 可以来我这喝杯茶
There's a cup of tea with your name on it, though, if you want.
没有什么是一杯茶解决不了的 对吗
Tea fixes everything, right?
我不知道
I don't know about that.
所以 你是想告诉我 我不让莱顿坐火车
So, you here to tell me that I'm being heartless,
这太残忍♥了 对吗
not letting Layton take the train?
你要是真那么残忍♥ 就不会在乎我怎么想了
If you were heartless, you wouldn't care what I think.
我觉得你很务实
I think you're being pragmatic.
但务实的人很招骂
I'm not sure it's appreciated.
听着 你的工作就是团结大家
Look, I'm-it's your job to keep us together.
就在我们刚刚建立起新生活
Just when we started building a life here--
一个快乐安全的新生活的时候
happy one, safe one--
我们遭到了袭击
we're attacked.
难以置信 不是吗
It's hard to believe, isn't it?
知道吗 从车尾出来后 我还没这么无助过
You know, I haven't felt this helpless since the tail.
抱歉 打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
露丝 你让哈维在种植区做诊断测试了吗
Ruth, did you ask Javi to run a diagnostic test in Ag-Sec?
没啊 怎么了 我们有麻烦了
No. Why? We have a problem.
我们得弄清楚劫匪跑多远了
We gotta figure out how far away the kidnappers have gotten.
雪国列车比我们早八天到
The Snowpiercer's about eight days ahead of us.
是啊 列车只能减速运行 因为雪地车的速度
Yeah, but the train would have to slow down because the snowcat can only go
只能达到30公里
about 3 kilometers per hour.
我更担心的是 我们追上他们后怎么办
My real concern is what happens when we catch up.
好吧 一步一步来
Yeah. One problem at a time.
莱顿
Layton.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
让开 露丝
Out of the way, Ruth.
你不能通过这种方式
This isn't the way.
我跟哈维给镇上供上电了
Javi and I got power to the town.
尽管你们没帮我 我还是做了自己该做的
I did my part, even though y'all didn't do shit to help me.
现在 我们要上火车了
Now, we getting on that train.
莱顿 我们不能让你走
Layton, we can't let you go.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表