剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表
是乘客
You're guests.
是呢 你的卫兵只是带莱顿去做水疗了
Oh yeah? Your Wolf take Layton to the spa?
只是找个地方平静下
Somewhere else to calm down.
现在你把我们都藏在这里
So now that you've got us all tucked away in here,
乘客们怎么办
what happens to our passengers?
他们会继续在列车上干活
They'll continue their work on the train.
我们马上就到了 差最后一点
We're almost there. Just one last push.
将军 你被利用了
Admiral, you are being played.
你一秒都不能相信威尔福德
You can't trust Mr. Wilford, not for one second.
他们的表情 他扑向我的样子 像疯子一样
The look on their faces, the way he lunged at me like a wraith.
我说了会成的 对吧
I said it would work, didn't I?
一点小建议
Well, I do have one last bit of advice.
你知道吗
Do you now?
对 别让莱顿见他女儿
Yes. I wouldn't let Layton see his daughter just yet.
这些人都听他的
These people have a habit of rallying around him.
还是把他们分开吧 以防万一
Let's keep them separated just in case, you know.
好主意 我会好好考虑
It's a good idea. I'll take it under consideration.
谢谢您 对了 我们最后说的那件事
Thank you. Oh, and about that... that last thing we discussed.
给你两个小时
You have two hours.
好
Right.
好好想想
Make them count.
告诉我 他们都被带到哪儿去了
Hm. Just tell me where they took the others, will you?
你感觉不到吗
You really can't feel that?
你的症状恶化得很快
Your symptoms have progressed quite rapidly.
部分韧带撕裂 非常痛
Partial ligament tear. It's very painful.
你四肢都没有知觉吗
Has the desensitization spread to all of your extremities?
谢谢医生 我会好好照顾她的
Thank you, doctor. I'll see to her.
别过来
You stay away from me.
乔西 你想错了
Josie, you're making an assumption.
你是个绑匪 一个杀手 不
You're a kidnapper. No. A killer. No.
我只是想帮她
I was trying to help.
再走一步 我就掐死她
One more step and I'll snap her neck.
乔西 求你了
Josie, please.
萨拉的死是个意外
Zarah's death was an error.
她摔下去了 如果她听我的
She fell. If only she'd listened to me.
我是想救莉安娜
I was trying to save Liana.
乔西 求你了
Josie, please.
我们是为了救她才去的筒仓 才到了这儿
That is why we came to the Silo. It's why I'm here.
乔西 莉安娜需要你的帮助
Josie, Liana needs your help.
她需要你帮她
She needs your help.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
真是乱了套了
This is a right mess.
我就不该把列车连起来
I never should have connected those trains.
我们本来是想着帮莱顿
You were just trying to help Layton.
结果真好
Well, a fat lot of good it did.
莱顿被带走了 威尔福德死而复生
Layton's dragged away and Wilford's back from the dead.
我们都乱了手脚
We were completely blindsided.
对 也许这就是他们跟我们切断联♥系♥的原因
Yeah. It's probably why they cut us off months back.
肯定是梅兰妮发现后气坏了 就跟我们现在一样
No doubt when Melanie found out, she was just as livid as we are now.
谁知道这事她究竟有没有参与
Well, who's to say she's even still involved?
本之前收到的她的蓝图
Well, Ben's been getting her blueprints.
也许是威尔福德的 不是梅兰妮
They could be Wilford's plans, not Melanie's.
不 我能认出来 梅兰妮的完全不同
No. I'd know Mel's work.
我不敢相信她又和他合作了
I can't believe she'd work with him again.
不管威尔福德到底演了什么角色 这项使命还是有意义的
Whatever role Wilford's playing into this, the mission still has merit.
是吗 那你也想参加吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like to enlist?
我没说我同意他们的方法 露丝
I'm not saying I agree with their methods, Ruth.
我是说这个地方 以及梅兰妮在这儿的工作
I'm saying that this place, the work that Melanie's doing
可以让我们看清自己的处境
here, it could help us realize if our pocket is stable or not.
真聪明 那我们就坐下放松 等他回来
Oh, great. So we just sit back and relax and wait for the sun to return,
动动脑子 想想怎么把列车头重新夺回来
or we figure out how to get the Engine back for the people we care about.
我要去看看威尔福德
I'm going to see Wilford. Hey.
等等 别急
Hold on.
我听听他怎么说 想办法再谋划
I'm going to hear what he has to say.
没事 他没什么能控制我了
And I'm going to try to orchestrate something from the outside. Alex, no.
没事的
I'll be fine.
不行 太冒险了
He doesn't have a hold on me anymore.
这主意可不好 我不赞同
It's a bad idea. I don't like it.
你有何高见
He'll see me.
我有个请求
I have a request.
给
Here.
你应该想要这个
I thought you might want that back.
你想要我♥干♥什么
What do you want with me?
礼貌点 我只想做个好人
Civility. I'm trying to play nice here.
只要你态度好 我会让你见女儿的
If you play nice, too, I'll let you see your daughter.
她在这儿吗
Is she even here?
当然 只要你耐心等待
Yes. You just have to be patient.
如果不让我见莉安娜 至少让我见见乔西
If you won't let me see Liana, at least take me to Josie.
她在你上车时耍的小把戏中受伤了 正在治疗
She was injured in that little stunt you pulled getting on the train, so she's being treated.
等她好了 你就能见她
You can see her when she's done.
你或许有一两次机会占上风
Yeah. You might get a swing in, maybe two,
但绝对不足以逃走
not enough to escape, but
但你真正的目的也不是逃 对吧
that's not really what you're after, is it?
我只想看看我的家人
All I want is my family.
顺便杀了威尔福德报仇
And maybe a little vengeance on Wilford, too.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
我想说
I'll tell you what.
只要你乖乖配合 任务完成后
You play nice, when the mission's complete,
我给你机会杀了他
maybe I'll let you take a shot at him.
这些调整 我还是不相信列车能承受火箭的反冲
These adjustments... I'm still unconvinced the train can withstand the rocket's blowback.
天哪 尼玛 这是你第一次上大爱丽丝号♥
Oh, for God's sake, Nima, this is your first time on Big Alice.
别太担心
Take a load off.
能不能先欢迎我回来
Her wares are welcoming.
欢迎
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是工程学的奇迹
A feat of engineering.
但这些调整
But the adjustments... Yes.
好 我知道了
Yes. I know.
你就是没法和人聊天 是吗
You were never one for conversation, were you?
大爱丽丝能承受的 我们只需要调整下副火车头
Big Alice can handle it. All we need to do is modify the sub-Engine.
已经开始调整了
Conversions are already underway.
你什么时候开始跑腿了
Since when were you an errand boy?
你记得你干的是更大的事
Surely, you have more important matters to attend to.
我和将军发生了分歧
I had a little disagreement with the admiral.
正在接受惩罚
I'm serving penance.
他是个粗人 品不了细糠
He's a bull. He doesn't understand the finesse of what we do.
亚历克斯 真把这儿当自己家了
Ah, Alex. I see you've made yourself at home.
可以先回避一下吗 尼玛
Would you excuse us, Nima?
尼玛 家庭口角 你理解一下
Nima, family squabbles. I'm sure you understand.
这儿改造得挺不错的
You've done quite the remodel, I must say.
被我扔了
I threw them out.
哟 即便对你来说 也有点残忍♥了
Oh, that's cruel, even for you.
你在这里做什么 你到底想要干什么
What are you doing here? What's your end game?
我想帮助人们 拯救世界
I'm helping them save the world.
在我面前别装了 都知道你不在乎这个世界
Dubs, it's me. OK? We both know that you don't care about the world.
亚历克斯 我们在做一些伟大的事情
We are doing something extraordinary on the train,
伟大到连你妈妈也会觉得不可能
Alex, something even your mother never thought possible.
你一点也不好奇吗
Aren't you the least bit curious about it?
我可以带你去实验室里看计划图
I can show you the schematics if you want in your mother's lab.
看看工作进展如何
You could check our work.
你一直是我最喜欢的徒弟
You always were my favorite protege.
你还想要我做什么吗
Or is there somewhere else you need to be?
快点
Think fast.
我就知道你不会扔了它
I knew you wouldn't toss it.
没事 山姆 我可以
It's all right, Sam. I've got her.
一小时后发车
Departure in one hour.
不 过来 这边
No. No. Come along this way. This way.
怎么做到的 魔法吗
What is this, a magic trick?
走小路吧
Just a little shortcut.
你先走
After you.
剧集 | 雪国列车(剧版) | 导航列表