剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Can you see her?
你能看见她吗
She's here! Franky, hold on!
她在这儿 弗兰琦 抓紧
Take my hand, Franky. Go away.
抓着我的手 弗兰琦 走开
Please, Franky!
求你了 弗兰琦
Franky, take my hand!
弗兰琦 抓我的手
Franky, please, please!
弗兰琦 别这样 快点
I'm so sorry, Franky!
我真的很抱歉 弗兰琦
Come on, please, take my hand.
来啊 抓着我的手
Ok!
好了
Franky...
弗兰琦...
Did he...
他有没有...
Hurt you?
伤到你
It's not what it looks like, Liv.
不是看上去那样的 小奥
I swear, she just lost it.
我发誓 她突然就崩溃了
I just... wanted to feel...
我只是...想感觉...
normal.
像个正常人
David fucking Blood!
是大卫·布拉德
Shit.
靠
Oh, fucking...
妈的...
Hey, stop! Stop! Stop, please!
停下 停下 停下啊 拜托
They went and got battered.
他们就这么搞砸了
They're supposed to be our friends.
他们本该是我们的朋友
Just us now.
现在只有我们俩了
This is so not what I dreamed of.
这和我梦想的完全不一样
Why did you cut your lovely hair?
你为什么剪掉了长发
I asked for a trim.
我只是让他修一下
Guess I look the part, I suppose. Mr and Mrs Mainstream.
这下我倒是符合主流夫妇的形象了
Did you actually think that's what I wanted?
你不会真以为那是我想要的吧
Grace!
格蕾丝
Blood is coming!
布拉德在后头
But my bridesmaids...!
可是我还没有伴娘
Nick, do the honours. Bring it on.
尼克 你上 来吧
All we need is love.
人生只需要爱
Great.
这可好
All we need is...
人生只需要...
Get on with the service.
请直奔主题
Not on God's holy earth.
你们休想
How did you know I was here?
你们怎么知道我在这里的
He put an electric insect thing on you.
他在你身上放了个电子昆虫
A bug, Sonia, for the billionth time.
是追踪器 索尼娅 说过多少遍了
I'm your daughter, not al-Qaeda.
我是你们的女儿 不是基♥地♥组♥织♥
You are coming home with us.
你得跟我们回家
Hey, Grace.
格蕾丝
You're all here!
你们都来了
Look at what this motley crew have done to our little girl.
看看这群乌合之众把我们家乖女儿毁成什么样了
I'm not your little girl.
我不是你的乖女儿
Her future's hers, David, not ours.
她的未来属于她自己 大卫 不是我们
You...
你们
you corrupters are all,
你们这群教人学坏的害虫
all, expelled.
全都被开除了
You can't do that, sir.
你无权这么做 先生
Oh, look how the mighty have fallen.
看啊 大明星堕落成了什么样子
Yeah. I fell...
是的 我堕入了
down a f...
一个他...
reeking k-hole, actually,
发臭的深渊
but these guys caught me.
不过正是他们救了我
It's what mates do.
这才是真正的朋友
Cos it's screwed up out there.
外面的世界真是糟透了
I don't know if you've been outside lately, but it is.
不知道你最近出没出去混过 但外面真的很糟
But we have a go.
但我们有机会
Whatever comes, we have a good go at it.
无论会发生什么 我们有机会去试试
Cos it's all we can do.
因为我们只能做到尽力
Right, then, so be it.
好 那就这样吧
But we shall take no further part in this ridiculous melodrama.
但我们绝不会进一步参与这荒唐的闹剧
Sonia!
索尼娅
So are we gonna... you know,
那么我们可以继续
get married?
结婚了吗
Don't ever cut your hair again.
再也别去剪头发了
Not gonna.
不会了
It'll grow.
会长的
You're still my metal man, my own Tin Man.
你还是我的金属乐疯 我的铁皮人
So things are good, right, with us?
那我们之间一切都好喽
Yeah. So do we really need to change things?
嗯 我们真需要做什么改变吗
You could just take me to be your boyfriend.
你可以只把我当作男朋友
Totally.
当然了
I can't walk any more.
我走不动路了
Like, ever again.
再也走不动了
Hark!
听
I sense merriment afoot.
我感到一场欢庆近在咫尺
Let's go!
跟我走
Alo!
阿洛
Oh, Alo, please...
阿洛 不要啊
Alo!
阿洛
I can't even walk!
我根本走不了
Alo, where the fuck are you going?
阿洛 你要去哪啊
Take a piece of cake.
拿着蛋糕吧
Take it, take it.
拿走 拿好
I told you! Yes! Yes!
我就说嘛 太棒了
Let's go!
快走
It's not your fault.
那不是你的错
We had a good day, didn't we?
我们还是度过了美好的一天 不是吗
What?
什么
The day we met.
我们相遇的那天
I don't want to fuck with that memory any more.
我再也不想破坏那段回忆了
Let's just...
我们还是
see it out in style.
好聚好散吧
Are you OK?
你还好吗
I used to...
我以前常会
beam myself away,
脱离现实
go somewhere in my head
躲进脑海中
where I felt less...
一个不会觉得
weird.
自己那么怪的地方
You're not.
你不怪
Who'd have thought, the three of us sharing a peace pipe?
谁能想到我们三个会有和平共处的时候
Let's try not to fuck it this time.
可别再搞砸了
You're missing my not-wedding-after-party.
你们要错过我的没结婚后派对了
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表