剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
New start, yeah? New start.
新起点 对吧 新起点
Ah, newbie. School's out.
新来的 放学了
I, uh, had a stomach ache.
我之前肚子疼
Oh, you got proof?
你有证据吗
Stool photos, shit like that?
大便照之类的
Er, no.
没有
Copy what's on the board. Present tomorrow. You're first
把板书抄一下 明天你第一个发言
All right?
你们好啊
Oh, great!
太棒了
It's leftovers. It'd be rude not to.
这是吃剩的 不吃就浪费了
Franky.
弗兰琦
Nice one.
不错
Welcome to our world!
欢迎加入我们的世界
Come on, Franky.
来啊 弗兰琦
Oh! I'm sorry.
对不起
Peek-a-boo, Mini-moo!
猜猜我是谁 小米妮
Franky's seriously got the funk.
弗兰琦对疯克音乐真在行
So, Frunky, I'm having a party tomorrow night and
好吧 疯兰克 明天晚上我要开个派对
er, was wondering...like to come?
那么...你能来吗
That'd be... yeah, that'd be cool!
那太好了
Excellent.
太棒了
Oh, but what are you going to wear?
但是你打算穿什么呢
Cos we need, well,
因为我们需要
the situation sorted out first. No offence!
先给你打扮一番 别介意
Come on, guys.
走啊
Oh, my gosh.
上帝啊
You've never worn make-up before, have you?
你从没化过妆 是吗
No.
嗯
What about with your girls in Oxford?
你在牛津的姐们也不化妆吗
I didn't have none.
我没朋友
No friends?
没有朋友
No, I had a mate,
不 我有个小伙伴
a best mate, Dean, but he went young offenders.
死党 迪恩 但他进少管所了
That is so fucking cool!
太牛了
I won't bite.
我不咬人的
Look it's just to try. OK?
咱就试试 好吗
Some eyeshadow won't hurt.
涂点眼影没什么的
Ah, beautiful.
真漂亮
You've totally got, like, "Fuck me" Eyes, girl.
你真是个电眼美女
Totally "Fuck me sideways" Eyes.
电死人了
When you've finished licking her out...
你们跪舔够了没
We've got outfits to sort!
我们挑衣服去
Let's see.
我瞧瞧
This will be perfect for you, Franks!
这件正合适你 弗兰琦
I look like a fucking twat.
我看起来太傻了
What, like me, you mean?
你是说 穿得像我吗
No, no, it's just...
不是啦
You look...
你看起来
Like a punky butterfly!
很有朋克范
So it's sorted, then!
就它了
What is?
什么
What you're wearing to my party, butterfly.
你来我的派对就穿这件 小蝴蝶
Minus the wife-beater and, um, shorts, naturally.
当然了 背心和短裤就别穿了
Fucking hell.
我去
Hurry up.
快点
Knock yourself out.
别客气
Got the eye make-up for you enjoy.
给你拿了眼妆 好好用吧
Peg it!
快跑
Here, Frankie, take this.
弗兰琦 拿着
Thanks.
谢谢
That was so sick, Franky!
太爽了 弗兰琦
You OK, Mins?
你还好吗 米妮
Fine.
挺好
I mean, apart from securing a Crimewatch spot with thieves,
虽然今晚《犯罪观察》我们要跟窃贼抢镜头了
abso-fucking-lutely!
但我好得很
I'm kind of near here, so I'll see you guys.
我家在这附近 那回见吧
Franky?
弗兰琦
Is that your dad?
那是你♥爸♥爸吗
Franky?
弗兰琦
And who's that with him?
和他在一起的是谁
My other dad. I'm, er... I'm adopted.
我二爸 我是被收养的
Oh! Like Annie. I totally love her.
孤女安妮那种的吗 我爱死她了
I can't stand the bitch.
我特别受不了她
Are they, er, troubling you?
她们找你麻烦吗
No, I'm fine.
没有 没事的
We're Franky's new friends!
我们是弗兰琦的新朋友
Friends? Friends?
朋友 朋友
Girl...
女孩
Friends?
朋友啊
Yes.
是啊
Was Franky, like, bridesmaid?
弗兰琦是伴娘吗
Oh, no,
没有
we've only been blessed with her for two years.
我们刚收养她两年
Ta-daah!
来咯
My man's a Chef de Partie.
我爱人是厨师长
Franky? Anyone else?
弗兰琦 谁想尝尝
Mmm, this is sex! So you actually made it, Jeff?
简直好吃极了 这是你做的 杰夫
At four this fucking morning.
早上四点做的
I couldn't sleep. Franky's first day.
我睡不着 今天是弗兰琦第一天上学
Should have phoned after college.
放学后应该打个电♥话♥的
Had us worried sick.
我们急坏了
Sorry. Totally my fault.
抱歉 都怪我
Franks was trying stuff to wear to my party.
弗兰琦在为我的派对试衣服
Party? That's fucking brill!
派对 太棒了
Franky's going to a party, Geoff.
弗兰琦要去派对了 基夫
What did you try on, darling?
你都试了什么衣服 亲爱的
We got her make-up, necklace and this.
我们给她化了妆 买♥♥了项链还有这件
She looked oh-my-God amazing.
她看起来超惊艳的
You so have to wear it.
你一定要穿
Franky?
弗兰琦
Er, sorry. She's still a bit fragile.
对不起 她还有点脆弱
That, erm, grief in Oxford, right?
是因为牛津的事 对吧
You... you know about that?
你知道这事
Yeah, Franks told us everything. Really tough, huh?
是啊 弗兰琦都告诉我们了 真不好过啊
Yeah, it was. Sorry, I need to check on dinner.
是啊 抱歉 我要去看看晚餐了
I'll be back in two shakes.
马上回来
They got married in an army uniform.
他们穿军装结婚
Twisted or what?
太变♥态♥了吧
Mini, that's naughty!
米妮 你这样太不好了
What the fuck?
我的天啊
Oh, my God, she's been fraped!
天啊 她被人网暴了
Come on, Mini, this isn't fair!
行了 米妮 这么做不好
Yeah, but look at that one!
是啊 但看这个啊
We do not lock doors in this family.
我们家里可不锁门
It's the toilet.
这是厕所
Well, I haven't heard any lavatorial what-have-yous whatsoever,
我貌似没听到你在如厕啊
clever clogs.
机灵鬼
Chin up. Your mates await!
振作点 你朋友在等着呢
What the hell are you doing looking at those?
你们看那个干什么呢
Erm, it... It just came on when Grace brushed past it.
格蕾丝不小心碰出来的
We're really, really sorry. We're friends.
我们真的很抱歉 我们是她朋友啊
This is not fair.
这可不好
She had a really shit time at the last school.
她在上一所学校过得很不好
We were just looking.
我们只是看看
I don't care, this was a real...
我不管 这...
What the fuck?!
搞毛啊
I can't believe you looked at them!
你们竟然看那些照片
Please don't say anything.
求你们不要说出去
Please, promise. Promise me!
求求你们了 答应我
Yeah, Franky, we promise.
当然 弗兰琦 我们保证
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表