剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Rich...
理查
Rich, mate.
理查 哥们
Rich!
理查
Sorry.
失礼了
What
干吗
I want you to meet someone. ..This is Rich.
介绍你们认识一下 这是理查
I'm Arabella and this is Sally.
我是阿尔贝拉 这是莎莉
So, what were you listening to?
你刚才在听什么
You wouldn't like it.
你不会喜欢的
Oh, we like everything
我们什么都喜欢
Really
真的吗
No, no, no. No, Rich, please...
不不不 理查 求你了
Actually, we made a playlist, so...
那个...我们预设了播放列表 所以...
I'm not with him.
我不是跟他一起的
Now, this...
这个
is music.
才是音乐
Turn it off!
关掉
Turn it fucking off! Turn it off!
快他妈的关掉 关了
Wait. This is a good bit coming up...
等等 下一段超赞的
Slaye-e-e-e-er!
杀手
Oof!
滚
You dick!
你个混♥蛋♥
I'm never going to get laid if you keep being such a douche
如果你总对遇见的美女那么失态
to all the dames we meet.
我这辈子别想上♥床♥了
That's because all the girls we meet are always assholes.
那是因为我们遇见的女孩都是蠢货
I don't care if they're one-legged, dead hermaphrodites,
哪怕她们是一条腿的死阴阳人我也不管
I need some sex - soon.
我要做♥爱♥ 立刻马上
It'll never happen if you act like an axe wound all the time.
你总这么惹人厌 我就没指望了
I'm not wasting my time
我才不要把时间浪费在
on peroxide-sodden Miley Cyrus Cowellistas.
麦莉·塞勒斯那样早熟的女孩身上
You're so full of shit.
真扯淡
So, if a tasty metalhead piece of clunge
那如果哪天有个漂亮的重金属摇滚妞
wandered into your life,
闯进你的生活
you'd ask her out - straight away?
你会约她出去 毫不犹豫吗
Yeah. And...she'd say yes.
是啊 而且她会答应的
Right...
好吧
Well, then, I'm going to find you one.
那我就帮你找你一个
I'm going to partner you up!
我要让你脱♥光♥
You do that.
好啊
This'll be easy. College Green is swarming with the fuckers.
小事一桩 格林学院有很多那种人
She can't be fat, though.
不要胖妞啊
Bollocks.
该死
Hello? Rich college, now!
喂 理查 快来学校
Morning. Off to college, are we?
早上好 去学校吗
Yes, Kevin, that's where I go every day.
是啊 凯文 每天必去啊
I really wish you wouldn't call me Kevin, I'm your dad.
我真希望你别叫我"凯文" 我是你♥爸♥
Yeah, well, I'm going now.
好吧 我去上学了
Have a good day, then.
祝你开心啦
I love you! Yeah, whatever.
我爱你 随便啦
Right, what's going on?
好吧 怎么了
What?
怎么了
Why are we holding hands...?
为什么要拉手
Get...
放开
Right, what?
好啦 怎么了
I give you...
我献上
the angle of death
死亡天使
So...go and talk to her.
快去跟她搭话
No, but... Look at her, mate!
不... 你看她啊 哥们
Remember what you said.
你昨天说好的
Fine...
好吧
I, um...er...
我
Your T-shirt, that's...
你的T恤衫...
I...I was just...
我只是
..Looking for a book.
在找书
Yeah, here it is.
就是这本
I've... been looking for this for ages.
这本书我找很久了
Er...anyway um...bye.
总之 再见啦
Shut the fuck up, Alo.
闭嘴 阿洛
You need help, Richard.
你没救了 理查德
No, I don't.
才不是呢
OK, you gave me barely any time to prepare, Alo.
你都没给我时间准备 阿洛
I haven't even had breakfast yet. Bollocks. You're terrible.
我还没吃早饭呢 扯淡 你真衰
You need someone to teach you the ways of the woman.
你需要找个人教你怎么和女人相处
The method of the muff.
怎么探索"黑森林"
The Tao of...
咪♥咪♥...
tit-fuckery.
奇袭之术
And that's you, is it, Alo?
就是你了 对吗 阿洛
Yeah? The guy who masturbates so much
因为自♥慰♥过度
that his hand is now a shrivelled wank claw.
手都萎缩成鸡爪了
I've got most of the movement back now, haven't I?
我差不多都好了
Maybe you're right, though.
也许你是对的
I mean, we need someone who properly knows girls,
我们需要个很了解女孩的人
but isn't going to think we're weird.
但还不会觉得我们奇怪
Like a girl.
比如一个女孩
But not like...
但又不是...
well, not like a girl.
女孩
Look, Rich, I can see your problem,
听着 理查 我理解你的难处
but you've come to the wrong place.
但你找错人了
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
I mean, I don't know anything about girls either.
我也不了解女孩
I don't have a mum or a sister.
我没有妈妈 也没有姐妹
My experience of girls is mostly being beaten up by them.
我关于女孩的经验 都是被她们欺凌
Oh, we're fucked, then. No.
我们完了 不
Wait. I know someone who can help.
等等 我知道有人能帮忙
You can see her vag through that leotard.
能透过紧身衣看到木耳诶
Oh! What are you guys doing here?
你们有什么事吗
Rich here needs help. Hi, Rich.
理查 需要帮助 理查
What can I do for you?
要我帮什么呢
He needs help talking to girls. Ooh!Is someone in love?
他想学搭讪 有人坠入爱河了吗
There's this girl who works in the library. And...
有个在图书馆工作的女孩
Gracie!
格蕾丝
Wotcha.
你好
What are you doing in here? Talking to Grace.
你在这儿干吗 和格蕾丝聊天
Why? Is that like a problem, or something?
怎么了 这不行吗
Oh, no.
没啊
I can't tell you where you can and can't be
我又不能指使你该做什么 不该做什么
or stop you from talking to Gracie, can I?
或不许你跟格蕾丝说话 是吧
No, you can't.
是啊 你不能
I mean, we were just wondering
我们只是想知道
if Gracie's still coming for that mocha.
格蕾丝是否还来和我们喝咖啡
Weren't we, Liv? Yeah, come on, Gracie.
是吧 小奥 是啊 走吧 格蕾丝
Hey, I can see your... your vag through that leotard.
我能透过你紧身衣看到木耳
I can honestly say I have absolutely no,
我实话说 我绝对...
repeat, no problem with it at all.
重复一遍 完全不介意
I mean, if she wants to stay
如果她想留下
and chat with inbreds and lesbos and nerds.
跟近亲繁殖后代 拉拉和书呆子聊天的话...
Hey, no, hang on a fucking minute.
你♥他♥妈♥等等
That's a reference to my taste in music, right?
这是在讽刺我音乐的品味 是吧
Are you coming, Gracie?
走不走 格蕾丝
Yeah. I'll, er...see you guys.
好 我们回头见
Great
好吧
How can I help you?
有事吗
Grace?
格蕾丝
Yep, it's me.
是的 是我
Oh, fucking hell. What's with the disguise?
我♥操♥ 干吗要伪装
Oh, I think it's best if I stay undercover.
我觉得这事最好保密
Mini will be happier if she doesn't know about it.
米妮不知情会更高兴些
The last thing I wanted to do is upset anyone.
我最不想做的就是让别人不高兴
Mm, how valiant of you I know, right?
你真勇敢啊 我知道
So, I've decided to help you.
我决定要帮助你
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表