剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
If you were sticking to it, you'd be bathing Rags by now.
你要是真照做了 现在就该在给阿布洗澡
Rags doesn't like baths.
阿布不喜欢洗澡
He's farm property, Alo.
他是农场的财产 阿洛
He likes what the farm tells him to like.
农场让他喜欢什么他就喜欢什么
Lot of that going around, isn't there?
这情况在这儿挺普遍的 不是吗
Will you speak to your son?
管管你儿子啊
What?
怎么了
He's taking the piss, Owen, and it's you letting him do it.
他在磨洋工 欧文 都是你惯的
All right, love.
好了 亲爱的
Mum, lay off him.
妈妈 放过他吧
If I wanted your opinion, Aloysius, I'd ask for it.
如果需要你的建议 我会问的 阿洛伊修斯
Sorry, Mum. Come on, hen,
对不起 妈妈 来吧 亲爱的
I'll make a brew. It's all right.
我给你泡杯茶喝 没事了
It's not all right.
怎么会没事
Everything that boy touches turns to shit.
什么东西到了他手里就完蛋了
You're a disgrace, Aloysius Creevey.
你就是个耻辱 阿洛伊修斯·克里维
You're a disgrace to me
你就是我的耻辱
and you're a disgrace to this family.
你是这个家的耻辱
Mum!
妈妈
Oh, don't start, Alo.
闭嘴吧 阿洛
Dad?
爸爸
She's right, bey.
她说得对 儿子
You need to sort yourself out.
你真得好好反省一下了
Owen! Am I going to have to make that cup of tea myself?
欧文 难道还要我自己泡茶喝吗
Coming, hen.
就来了 亲爱的
Bessie?
贝西
Bey, you all right? What...
儿子 你没事吧 怎么...
Alo?
阿洛
Please don't tell Mum.
千万别告诉妈妈
Mum, it was an accident. I didn't mean to. Mum!
那是个意外 我不是故意的 妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
You can't just take all my stuff.
你不能把我的东西都拿走啊
Don't! Mum!
别这样 妈妈
Pack this lot up now. No!
把这些都装起来 不
Where's Rags going to sleep?
那阿布睡哪
No fucking way.
绝对不行
She's taking Rags, Dad.
她要把阿布送走 爸爸
Dad, she's taking my fucking dog!
爸爸 她要把我的狗送走
Look, I don't care about the van, all right?
我可以不要那辆车 行吗
The computer, the telly, whatever.
电脑 电视 我都可以不要
Just not Rags, all right?
别把阿布送走 行吗
Yeah?
行不行
All right, Dad?
行吗 爸爸
Please?
求你了
We'll be back later tonight.
我们晚上回来
You're not to set one foot off this farm, my lad, you understand?
你休想再踏出这农场一步 听明白了吗
I want that list done by the time we're home.
我们回来时 你得把单子上的事都做完
Any problems, just give your Aunty Pippa a ring.
有什么事就给皮帕姨妈打电♥话♥
Ma says her fella'll give us a good price for this lot.
你♥妈♥的♥朋友会为这些东西出个好价钱
And we'll sort the damage out when...
然后我们就可以弥补损失了...
Right, well...
那好吧
Matty?
马蒂
Yeah, we're sticking it to the man.
我们要反抗他们
And his mum's not in, is she?
他妈妈不在家 对吧
No, he specifically said free house.
不在 他特地强调说家里没人
Good, cos she was fucking intense.
那好 她妈妈太难对付了
Oh, my God!
老天啊
Ultimate condom milk bomb war!
终极避孕套牛奶炸♥弹♥大战开始啦
Bring it on!
放马过来吧
Here, help me, help me, back me up.
来 帮我 快帮我 掩护我
Get in the bin!
拿垃圾桶掩护
Come on!
快来啊
OK, guys. Bum's rush on three.
伙计们 数到三我们就冲出去
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Why didn't you run?
你怎么不冲出去
I didn't want to mess up your hair.
我不想把你的头发弄乱了
I love you quite a bit, Rich.
我真的很爱你 理查
You remember the other day when we were going to...
还记得那天我们本打算...
Mm, yeah?
记得啊
So, tonight, then?
那今晚 怎么样
In those clouds.
看那边的云彩
Look, there's Kanye West and there's the pig.
那是坎耶 还有一头猪
Poor pig.
可怜的猪
So you're fine with Nick coming over, then?
你不介意叫上尼克吧
So long as he doesn't make us run drills, the more the merrier.
只要他不逼我们跑步训练就行 人越多越好
You know, I think you should call more people.
你应该叫更多人来
In fact, call everyone you know...
应该把你认识的人都叫来
Alo... And we're gonna need supplies,
阿洛 我们还需要酒和药
lots of supplies.
很多的酒和药
Let's just think about this.
我们还是好好考虑一下吧
I have thought about it, Rich.
我已经想好了 理查
Do it.
就这么办吧
And I said...
然后我就说...
Yeah, hey, Mum.
是的 妈妈
Mum.
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum! Mu-u-u-um!
妈妈 妈...
Mu-u-u-u-u-um!
妈...
Minerva McGuinness!
米涅娃·麦吉尼斯
What?
什么
Is that not your full name?
那不是你全名吗
Fucking hell, Farm Boy.
见鬼 农民仔
Put your jaw on straight.
别流口水啦
Do you want some?
来点吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. That's a really good look.
是啊 也变成你那副德行
Hi, babes.
宝贝
All right?
你还好吧
Yeah. Just try not to touch anything.
还好 就是什么都不敢碰
Who's your crusty boyfriend?
你这犀利的男友是谁
Fuck off. He's Matty's mate or something.
瞎扯什么 那人是马蒂的朋友
Oh, I see. We wouldn't want Matty getting jealous, would we?
明白了 不能让马蒂吃醋 是不是
What the fuck are you on about?
你♥他♥妈♥到底说什么呢
I-I've seen the way you look at each other.
我看见你俩眉目传情了
I say go for it.
你该去争取
Liv'd do it to you in a heartbeat.
换了小奥才不会顾忌你呢
You know what, Mini?
你知道吗 米妮
I'm trying really fucking hard to show people
我还一直努力说服别人
that you're not a complete bitch.
你不是个贱♥人♥呢
Dyke!
臭拉拉
Hey, buddy, what's your problem?
伙计 找麻烦是不是
You all right?
你还好吧
What was that... in there?
刚才怎么了
Just some prick.
就一傻♥逼♥
Franky...
弗兰琦
what's the deal?
你是怎么回事
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, like...
我是说
like, do you like boys or...?
你是喜欢男孩呢 还是...
Cos no-one cares.
没人会介意的
Fuck, I could tell you some stories about Mini that'd surprise you.
你是不知道米妮干的些荒唐事 吓你一跳
People get curious. That's all.
大家只是好奇
Fair enough.
好吧
Shit my balls!
妈的
Mash face! Your 'rents are back.
大白♥痴♥ 你♥爸♥妈回来了
Right. Nice one.
好 谢了
Attention, everyone, please!
注意了 各位
Can I have your attention?
请大家听我说
I just wanted to thank everyone for coming.
谢谢大家能来
My parents are back now
我父母回来了
and they are gonna be dicks.
他们肯定要发飙的
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表